FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Any Belfast MandG/Parties being arranged?

Jump to newest

By *oulou124 OP   Woman
over a year ago

belfast

Hi all.. Does anyone know of any Belfast M&Gs happening?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There is now.

Best of luck arranging it

over a year ago

"Hi all.. Does anyone know of any Belfast M&Gs happening?"

You just missed one end of last month .

By *ojos jugsWoman
over a year ago

Bangor

And wot a Fabulous one it waz too Possibly one comin up durin summertime

By *oulou124 OP   Woman
over a year ago

belfast

I know I missed it..it wasnt a good weekend for me.. gutted

over a year ago

I'd be up for one.

Need to get meet verified as without it no one is replying ffs. And other M&Gs demand verified profiles only.

Love your profile btw Lazza but i'm 1 year too old and can't message you

over a year ago

Really love to go to one x was supposed to go on Friday but cudnt make it

over a year ago

Theres one in june it was posted on here few weeks ago and theres one in few time in derry

over a year ago

"Really love to go to one x was supposed to go on Friday but cudnt make it"

Hmmmm????

By *BlondsandaMGCouple (FF)
over a year ago

Alloverni

We are having one again in June, in Belfast

over a year ago

"I'd be up for one.

Need to get meet verified as without it no one is replying ffs. And other M&Gs demand verified profiles only.

Love your profile btw Lazza but i'm 1 year too old and can't message you "

I'm in the same boat need to get verified... joined here way back after I separated. I had the pleasure of a couple of 3somes before I married. Couldn't get the wife interested.. now I'm single would be up for a few 3somes or more... but its all about being verified. So whose up for a nsa coffee

By *exyHeels13Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Half you men are all talk on meeting. Now the past two months we have posted a social drop in drink on the forum and the response is unbelievable but the ones that actually turn up is another thing. Each off these nights have turned out to be a great laugh for all concerned. It has also been a great way for us to out the time wasters.

By *ojos jugsWoman
over a year ago

Bangor

"Really love to go to one x was supposed to go on Friday but cudnt make it

Hmmmm???? "

Who waz he Busty?? left in a hurry anyways lol

By *ojos jugsWoman
over a year ago

Bangor

"Half you men are all talk on meeting. Now the past two months we have posted a social drop in drink on the forum and the response is unbelievable but the ones that actually turn up is another thing. Each off these nights have turned out to be a great laugh for all concerned. It has also been a great way for us to out the time wasters."

Well said Miss Heels... they've been given every opportunity to come to informal socials but no-shows out number the genuine guys.. Pity cos the real fun M&Gs are wot theyre missin out on

over a year ago

i wouldnt mind going. def not a time waster.

By *ojos jugsWoman
over a year ago

Bangor

"i wouldnt mind going. def not a time waster."

Send Sexyheels13 in message above about an invite Castor

By *exyHeels13Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

"Half you men are all talk on meeting. Now the past two months we have posted a social drop in drink on the forum and the response is unbelievable but the ones that actually turn up is another thing. Each off these nights have turned out to be a great laugh for all concerned. It has also been a great way for us to out the time wasters.

Well said Miss Heels... they've been given every opportunity to come to informal socials but no-shows out number the genuine guys.. Pity cos the real fun M&Gs are wot theyre missin out on "

Aren't they just Miss JoJo, social nights are perfect ways to meet people

By *ojos jugsWoman
over a year ago

Bangor

"Half you men are all talk on meeting. Now the past two months we have posted a social drop in drink on the forum and the response is unbelievable but the ones that actually turn up is another thing. Each off these nights have turned out to be a great laugh for all concerned. It has also been a great way for us to out the time wasters.

Well said Miss Heels... they've been given every opportunity to come to informal socials but no-shows out number the genuine guys.. Pity cos the real fun M&Gs are wot theyre missin out on

Aren't they just Miss JoJo, social nights are perfect ways to meet people "

AND we get to see real sexy strippers too Miss Heels!! LMAO

By *exyHeels13Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

AND we get to see real sexy strippers too Miss Heels!! LMAO "

PMSL Miss JoJo. Mr Bean had more sex appeal going on!!!...... If the stripper in the red tong is on fab please remove yourself from the sight!!! Lol

By *ojos jugsWoman
over a year ago

Bangor

AND we get to see real sexy strippers too Miss Heels!! LMAO

PMSL Miss JoJo. Mr Bean had more sex appeal going on!!!...... If the stripper in the red tong is on fab please remove yourself from the sight!!! Lol "

. Oooooh Mr Bean can hump me anyday huns!!! Lol Yeah Mr Bushy Eyebrows and Manboobs, plz do us all a favour

over a year ago

"Half you men are all talk on meeting. Now the past two months we have posted a social drop in drink on the forum and the response is unbelievable but the omnes that actually turn up is another thing. Each off these nights have turned out to be a great laugh for all concerned. It has also been a great way for us to out the time wasters."

Agree 100% I was there lots invited wanted verified then no show no surprise there

over a year ago

Hmmmm????

Who waz he Busty?? left in a hurry anyways lol "

That guy jamie that was to come to m&g lol

over a year ago

Ohhhh dont start me about that stripper never seen anything like it and soooooo not in a good way

By *ojos jugsWoman
over a year ago

Bangor

Hmmmm????

Who waz he Busty?? left in a hurry anyways lol

That guy jamie that was to come to m&g lol"

Awww poor guy.. do u think we scared him off Busty?? lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/03/15 15:13:23]

over a year ago

YOUSE ARE TOOOOO MAD FOR ME AT THE SOCIALS LOL

Aren't they just Miss JoJo, social nights are perfect ways to meet people "

over a year ago

Only seeing this thread now....I organised the last drop in social for heels birthday last Friday. ....so many messages from guys and so few turned up .... and a few really stupid excuses ....I was so pissed off at the time was going to post on forums but only wasting my time .... but all I can say it is the men's loss....There was quite a few lovely ladies all hot to trot and next to no men and all you here is guys complaining they can't get meets....They can't get verified.....moan, moan, moan....men catch a grip ....rant over! !

over a year ago

"Only seeing this thread now....I organised the last drop in social for heels birthday last Friday. ....so many messages from guys and so few turned up .... and a few really stupid excuses ....I was so pissed off at the time was going to post on forums but only wasting my time .... but all I can say it is the men's loss....There was quite a few lovely ladies all hot to trot and next to no men and all you here is guys complaining they can't get meets....They can't get verified.....moan, moan, moan....men catch a grip ....rant over! !"

over a year ago

"Only seeing this thread now....I organised the last drop in social for heels birthday last Friday. ....so many messages from guys and so few turned up .... and a few really stupid excuses ....I was so pissed off at the time was going to post on forums but only wasting my time .... but all I can say it is the men's loss....There was quite a few lovely ladies all hot to trot and next to no men and all you here is guys complaining they can't get meets....They can't get verified.....moan, moan, moan....men catch a grip ....rant over! !

"

So when's the next one

By *exyHeels13Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

"Only seeing this thread now....I organised the last drop in social for heels birthday last Friday. ....so many messages from guys and so few turned up .... and a few really stupid excuses ....I was so pissed off at the time was going to post on forums but only wasting my time .... but all I can say it is the men's loss....There was quite a few lovely ladies all hot to trot and next to no men and all you here is guys complaining they can't get meets....They can't get verified.....moan, moan, moan....men catch a grip ....rant over! !"

And a fantastic night it was to Blondie Babe Xox

over a year ago

Hi iam new to this all and would love to have sum fun on the way would be up for the next one

over a year ago

"Only seeing this thread now....I organised the last drop in social for heels birthday last Friday. ....so many messages from guys and so few turned up .... and a few really stupid excuses ....I was so pissed off at the time was going to post on forums but only wasting my time .... but all I can say it is the men's loss....There was quite a few lovely ladies all hot to trot and next to no men and all you here is guys complaining they can't get meets....They can't get verified.....moan, moan, moan....men catch a grip ....rant over! !

So when's the next one "

Saturday night?????

By *yronecpl123Couple
over a year ago

outside omagh

Hi all is these socials only for singles r can cpls join in if so we wud luv an invite to the next 1

over a year ago

Anything myself or sexyheels run is for everyone ! The more the merrier!

Post new Message to Thread