Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

scenario A

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

In an attempt to generate tea topics and opinions...

You go to a,swinging party with a single girl you had played with before, after a while you notice she is in conversation with another single male and spends all her time with him untill eventually dissappearing upstairs without saying a word.meantime you find a couple and get chatting.after a long time she returns but says she is now too tired to play and maybe fancies leaving after another hour or so.....how do you react???

(the above is NOT based on fact..just trying to start discussion)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd give her the bus fare home.....

over a year ago

I take her home whenever she wants as long as other people don't need a lift, if other people need a lift I ask them to wait while I make sure everyone knows I am going and has alternate plans or has my phone number to come get them if they need.

If it was out of character I'd ask them if everything was okay when we were back in the car. If it was something they did a lot I'd tell them I am not a taxi and they should get a taxi to the next event.

But if I have agreed to take someone somewhere then I have agreed to end my might early to bring them home. If I cant do that then I shouldn't bring them. If other people needed a lift I would ask them to wait while everything was arranged etc.

Them ignoring me or going off with another male wouldn't be something I would even think about, Id be more hoping they had a good time. I can get laid another day.

over a year ago

"I'd give her the bus fare home....."

Not much of a party girl then eh...

over a year ago

"I'd give her the bus fare home.....

Not much of a party girl then eh... "

over a year ago

If I was going to a party with a girl I would talk to them beforehand about what their expectations were of the party and I would be clear about my expectations were.

Varying away from what was agreed in advance breaks trust and would nullify and plans made (including a lift home).

However there is the safety angle to consider and for that reason I would make sure they got home (when I was ready to leave) even if they had behaved badly.

over a year ago

In that situation is there anything stopping the male paying on his own??

over a year ago

That exact scenario happened to a fab friend of mine and its a horrible situation.its nasty for the other person to do that

over a year ago

Why is it nasty and horrible?

The reverse situation is even worse, being brought somewhere by someone, them expecting all your attention, you have a good time but want to go home and then all of a sudden you're on your own.

People who act like that deserve to be ignored anyway.

If you agree to bring somone somewhere or go somewhere with someone, you're agreeing to leave with them too. So what if they want to go home early? So what if they ignore you? It's no different than going to a club with someone and them dancing with someon while you go off and chat somone up, the they want to go home, so what?

The idea that they arrived with you so owe you something is a bit disgusting.

over a year ago

"In that situation is there anything stopping the male paying on his own??"

Well she went and fuck someone own her own, then comes back tired.... I would play on my own for sure, surprise you didn't discuss before hand though would have avoid it the hassle, I have seen few domestics this way we'll actually just one lol

over a year ago

"In an attempt to generate tea topics and opinions...

You go to a,swinging party with a single girl you had played with before, after a while you notice she is in conversation with another single male and spends all her time with him untill eventually dissappearing upstairs without saying a word.meantime you find a couple and get chatting.after a long time she returns but says she is now too tired to play and maybe fancies leaving after another hour or so.....how do you react???

(the above is NOT based on fact..just trying to start discussion)"

Get that girl a few cans of red bull!!

over a year ago

"If I was going to a party with a girl I would talk to them beforehand about what their expectations were of the party and I would be clear about my expectations were.

Varying away from what was agreed in advance breaks trust and would nullify and plans made (including a lift home).

However there is the safety angle to consider and for that reason I would make sure they got home (when I was ready to leave) even if they had behaved badly. "

I would be of this opinion too,I would want to know before going to the club what the expectations were for the night.Am I just going with the girl as a chaperone and if this was the plan I would expect a few sms messages to know that she was safe if she went off with someone else,I would therefore know beforehand what approach I would take to the evenings proceedings,in this scenario I would be in flirt mode with any other girls I might fancy and at least have someone have a laugh with while the girl who I chaperoned went off and had her fun.

On the otherhand if she had said in the run up to the night out that we were going together to maybe play in some of the private rooms and it was decided that she was only going to flirt and suss out some potential playmates for the future while at the club ,then changes her mind and goes off with someone else,that would very much be a breach of trust and the discussed plan.I would probably get annoyed and just ignore her in the future.Once bitten twice shy.

By *adrarfjordr VoyeurMan
over a year ago

Waterford

"(the above is NOT based on fact..just trying to start discussion)"

Really???

It sounds pretty specific

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

Which is precisely why I always drive myself to events.

If I'd brought someone to an event and they were like this.. They'd just have to wait until I'm happy enough to leave too.

Mr. No safe, I admire your manners. Fair play.

over a year ago

"(the above is NOT based on fact..just trying to start discussion)

Really???

It sounds pretty specific "

Nah April..dnt actually do parties...the forums full if rubbish so thought we could maybe discuss somethin serious, me??...i soft of shree with belle and hunter, tho nosafe is obviously extremely openminded, but to me irs fairly simple treat others like you wanna be treated, and I doubt anyone would want to feel left out like that...that said, its probably a lack of confidence or self esteem that can make a person feel 'left out'...but I know if that happened me that's how id feel.it maybe comes back to how you define nsa I suppose

Post new Message to Thread