Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

what's the plan batman

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So it's new year eve and time to ring in the new year. What's everyone doing were taking a us night and shagging ourselves silly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Big Family night with lots of drink and nibbles...

over a year ago

I'm going for some food, then to see Kodaline ring in the New Year@College Green. Himself is going to the Opium rooms to pay homage to Orbital. Hook up later for a lovin' spoonful.

over a year ago

Heading to a "wild" house party... Unless there's an orgy it's not my definition of wild.

over a year ago

"Heading to a "wild" house party... Unless there's an orgy it's not my definition of wild. "

Forward thinking. Good move.

over a year ago

Not heading out in with my son tonite movies and popcorn.

over a year ago

Not going out either, spent too much money over Christmas & the Fab parties and the money I spent on my car.....FUCK not good! lol! I'll get myself a cheap bottle of wine from Aldi to ring in the New Year!!

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

Not much giing on for us here and we are kids free too , anything happening around cork tonite , since we free an all

mrs crazy

over a year ago

"Not heading out in with my son tonite movies and popcorn."

Same here, cant wait to ring in the new year with my little man

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

In going out and can't wait not a huge fan of the new year i find it emotional and end up crying missing my mum but going out tonight .

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"So it's new year eve and time to ring in the new year. What's everyone doing were taking a us night and shagging ourselves silly "

Same here!

over a year ago

Plan tonight is a bottle of vino in bed and a film, hopefully be asleep and all by the time 12 rolls around and wake up tomorrow same as every other day, coz its just another day!

over a year ago

Since I've just spent the last 2 days in hospital with my baba I will be staying home and cracking open the vino to ring in the new year.

over a year ago

"Plan tonight is a bottle of vino in bed and a film, hopefully be asleep and all by the time 12 rolls around and wake up tomorrow same as every other day, coz its just another day! "

Aww but it's a start of a new year....that's full of hopes & promising possibilities of some fun times!! lol!

over a year ago

"Big Family night with lots of drink and nibbles... "

Same here, wouldn't have it any other way

over a year ago

"Plan tonight is a bottle of vino in bed and a film, hopefully be asleep and all by the time 12 rolls around and wake up tomorrow same as every other day, coz its just another day!

Aww but it's a start of a new year....that's full of hopes & promising possibilities of some fun times!! lol! "

Very true, and I have high hopes for 2015, just not a fan of nye to be honest!

By *oney2977Woman
over a year ago

waterford

quiet nite in..pjs an big fire..with some vinno witch I will have shortly...and fuck last yearr

over a year ago

"Plan tonight is a bottle of vino in bed and a film, hopefully be asleep and all by the time 12 rolls around and wake up tomorrow same as every other day, coz its just another day!

Aww but it's a start of a new year....that's full of hopes & promising possibilities of some fun times!! lol!

Very true, and I have high hopes for 2015, just not a fan of nye to be honest! "

I prefer New Years Eve to xmas! The worst part about it is when they take down the xmas lights & decorations... that's a sad moment....

over a year ago

"Not heading out in with my son tonite movies and popcorn."

Same here...plus daughter. Will be the last evening together as a full family until God knows when

Happy New Year all xxxx

over a year ago

Gonna be a quite eve curled up by the fire watching movies with the lil one once i finally get out of work

over a year ago

"Not heading out in with my son tonite movies and popcorn.

Same here...plus daughter. Will be the last evening together as a full family until God knows when

Happy New Year all xxxx"

have a great nite enjoy.

over a year ago

Working until 8 and then getting bladdered :D

over a year ago

"Not heading out in with my son tonite movies and popcorn.

Same here, cant wait to ring in the new year with my little man "

enjoy.

over a year ago

Champagne cocktails, fire lanterns, party poppers, a roaring fire, a home cooked 3 course meal, and lots and lots of horny filthy sex with 2 of our best friends.

over a year ago

Quiet one by the looks of it

hope everyone has a fun time no matter if you go out or stay in xx

over a year ago

"I'm going for some food, then to see Kodaline ring in the New Year@College Green. Himself is going to the Opium rooms to pay homage to Orbital. Hook up later for a lovin' spoonful."

Has to be our fave plan by far!!

We are still sitting here without a clue about what we are gonna do

Happy New Year everyone!!!

L and T.

over a year ago

"I'm going for some food, then to see Kodaline ring in the New Year@College Green. Himself is going to the Opium rooms to pay homage to Orbital. Hook up later for a lovin' spoonful."

I thought orbital had split up? May have to dig some out tonight and have another listen! They were amazing.

over a year ago

"I'm going for some food, then to see Kodaline ring in the New Year@College Green. Himself is going to the Opium rooms to pay homage to Orbital. Hook up later for a lovin' spoonful.

I thought orbital had split up? May have to dig some out tonight and have another listen! They were amazing."

MR69: they did. One half (Phil) is still touring some of the old sets.

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

I'm Curling up on the sofa on my tod with my cats lol...I hate nye ... It makes me think of those people I have lost and its been a year of bereavements ..

...but I will have a glass of vino and a big cat snuggle and loads of junk food lol so have a good one folks whatever your doing. .. and bring it on 2015 ...

over a year ago

Woo hoo change of plan I'm getting ready to go out and enjoy myself with some fabbers at the venue bring it on

over a year ago

"Woo hoo change of plan I'm getting ready to go out and enjoy myself with some fabbers at the venue bring it on "

Fantastic, you're having a great weekend!!! Making up for lost time by the sounds of things!! lol! Fair play, enjoy!!

over a year ago

"I'm Curling up on the sofa on my tod with my cats lol...I hate nye ... It makes me think of those people I have lost and its been a year of bereavements ..

...but I will have a glass of vino and a big cat snuggle and loads of junk food lol so have a good one folks whatever your doing. .. and bring it on 2015 ... "

I'm staying in myself too! Need to chill out or a while so I'm ready for 2015!!! lol!

over a year ago

I'm still feeling under the weather and will spend the evening on the couch watching game of thrones

over a year ago

"Woo hoo change of plan I'm getting ready to go out and enjoy myself with some fabbers at the venue bring it on "

Result!

over a year ago

"I'm still feeling under the weather and will spend the evening on the couch watching game of thrones"

Aww, I hope you feel better soon! It's a nite for staying in! It's gale force winds here & it's raining too in the South East...

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Had a boring evening of a movie and some shite on TV

Just got told by youngest son he has some friends coming over and wants the sitting room to them selves looks like herself is up stairs getting ready think its going to be out on the town for a few and arrive home to a mad house party of late teens and early tweenty something's things change fast in this house hold

Happy new year to one and all may ur dreams and hopes be realised live out ur fantasys like there is no tomorrow cause it may never cum

over a year ago

Gosh cj, the young ones are taking over your house for the nite!! They're ruling the roost!!! lol! Happy New Year to you! I hope 2015 is a great one!

over a year ago

It's the couch and tv for me

happy new year everyone and hope to meet a few of ye in 2015,

lets all make it a good one

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Gosh cj, the young ones are taking over your house for the nite!! They're ruling the roost!!! lol! Happy New Year to you! I hope 2015 is a great one! "

What u mean young ones I am only 21_

over a year ago

"Gosh cj, the young ones are taking over your house for the nite!! They're ruling the roost!!! lol! Happy New Year to you! I hope 2015 is a great one!

What u mean young ones I am only 21_ "

Oh sorry, I meant to say the Kids are taking over! You're 21+vat!! lol!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Gosh cj, the young ones are taking over your house for the nite!! They're ruling the roost!!! lol! Happy New Year to you! I hope 2015 is a great one!

What u mean young ones I am only 21_

Oh sorry, I meant to say the Kids are taking over! You're 21+vat!! lol! "

And a bit hehe

Post new Message to Thread