Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

chat rooms

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering what people do these seem as there is 31 people in the irish chat room at the moment.only 2 people chatting .have tried a good few times to chat in the chat room and been totally ignored ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends who all is on. Some just go on to perving at cams. Others like the banter. Can be a nice way to see what someone is like.

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"Just wondering what people do these seem as there is 31 people in the irish chat room at the moment.only 2 people chatting .have tried a good few times to chat in the chat room and been totally ignored ???"

I use it quite a bit , can be good craic but far too many watchers who don't engage.....but each to their own I guess.

over a year ago

"Depends who all is on. Some just go on to perving at cams. Others like the banter. Can be a nice way to see what someone is like."

But it's very hard to get into a conversation on it .well that's how we have found it

By *ungdublinguyMan
over a year ago

Dublin/Leitrim

Depends whom is in the room, there's a few I try to avoid(have them blocked but the room turns into their fawning fan club or support group for their latest invented drama) and some like to just watch cams and others like to chat in pm.

over a year ago

"Just wondering what people do these seem as there is 31 people in the irish chat room at the moment.only 2 people chatting .have tried a good few times to chat in the chat room and been totally ignored ???

I use it quite a bit , can be good craic but far too many watchers who don't engage.....but each to their own I guess."

I like the chatroom myself is a fun way to get to have a bit of craic and then meet people in person.I love the banter and as the poster said ,it's depends on the people in at the time,you need a quirky sense of humour because it sometimes become totally daft.It's my fave part of this site.

over a year ago

Each to there own .I'm sure some love it and hate the forums .such is life

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"Depends who all is on. Some just go on to perving at cams. Others like the banter. Can be a nice way to see what someone is like.

But it's very hard to get into a conversation on it .well that's how we have found it"

I haven't been on it for a while cause its too awkward on the iPad...but when I was yes at times it was hard to get a conversation going

over a year ago

i just find it hard to keep track of the different convo's.

maybe its my pea brain but a one on one convo works best.

over a year ago

I find the chat rooms easy enough though they are a hard crowd to please

By *urph6969Man
over a year ago

chadwell

i dont use chat,when you try and have a convo no one takes you on

over a year ago

Reckon they're all swell headed morons

over a year ago

I agree seems very clicky i used to go into it and chat to some people but dont bother any more as could not be arsed with it lol

over a year ago

"Depends who all is on. Some just go on to perving at cams. Others like the banter. Can be a nice way to see what someone is like.

But it's very hard to get into a conversation on it .well that's how we have found it"

It can be, I can remember the days off MSN chatrooms so maybe it helps me follow a conversation on it. Just pop on say hi.. If trying to talk to someone put there name in what you are typing;)

over a year ago

chat can be a laugh or it can be dull, depends who you like chatting to and what u like to chat about, a lot of people that complain about chat are the types that say hi who wants to chat then don't say anything, or want you to chat in private or go on cam. sometimes chat annoys me too but you have to be prepared to just jump in, ill chat to anyone if they are friendly and even more if they are up for having a laugh.

over a year ago

Totally up their own arses in that chatroom.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

I started in chat then graduated to the fourms due to ease of dropping in and out, still drop in now and again simple "evening peeps"and see who replies if there's nothing going on it can get boring but usually its easy enough get chatting.

Hope to go in later come say hi

By *ungdublinguyMan
over a year ago

Dublin/Leitrim

"Totally up their own arses in that chatroom. "

we should start our own chat room, with blackjack and hookers, in fact forget the chat room.

Post new Message to Thread