Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

A bit of a rant on the ould mail

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right i dont really compain well i hope i dont anyway but here it goes.I do understand that ladys get piled with loads of mail but why delete a message without reading it first when you could have a chance of meeting someone really nice must say its so annoying sorry rant over.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because fab is a buyers market For females and they have the right to be choosy. Some may recognise you from from the threads in the forum and not like you before you get to know them. I look at it as its there loss not mine

over a year ago

"Right i dont really compain well i hope i dont anyway but here it goes.I do understand that ladys get piled with loads of mail but why delete a message without reading it first when you could have a chance of meeting someone really nice must say its so annoying sorry rant over."

You can also read a mail and mark it unread and delete it after

That way the guys may think they were just bulk deleted

It's another way to filter !

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Because fab is a buyers market For females and they have the right to be choosy. Some may recognise you from from the threads in the forum and not like you before you get to know them. I look at it as its there loss not mine "

Best way to take it. It is indeed their loss.

over a year ago

"Because fab is a buyers market For females and they have the right to be choosy. Some may recognise you from from the threads in the forum and not like you before you get to know them. I look at it as its there loss not mine "

i have been told before by someone i was in the big clique lol which i laughed at i tend to chat to everyone on here.

over a year ago

"Right i dont really compain well i hope i dont anyway but here it goes.I do understand that ladys get piled with loads of mail but why delete a message without reading it first when you could have a chance of meeting someone really nice must say its so annoying sorry rant over.

You can also read a mail and mark it unread and delete it after

That way the guys may think they were just bulk deleted

It's another way to filter ! "

ah right didnt know it worked liked that aswell.

over a year ago

"Because fab is a buyers market For females and they have the right to be choosy. Some may recognise you from from the threads in the forum and not like you before you get to know them. I look at it as its there loss not mine

Best way to take it. It is indeed their loss. "

over a year ago

Part an parcel of fab I agree with the girls it's a bloody pain in the arse going true all the mail I just bulk delete now

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

"Right i dont really compain well i hope i dont anyway but here it goes.I do understand that ladys get piled with loads of mail but why delete a message without reading it first when you could have a chance of meeting someone really nice must say its so annoying sorry rant over."

Am.. Maybe your profile doesn't match what their looking for !!

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Because fab is a buyers market For females and they have the right to be choosy. Some may recognise you from from the threads in the forum and not like you before you get to know them. I look at it as its there loss not mine

i have been told before by someone i was in the big clique lol which i laughed at i tend to chat to everyone on here."

I once met a very nice lady and had a great time and afterwards told her I posted on the forums. She said had she known that before had she probably wouldn't have met me as she thought most forum posters were up their own holes....

over a year ago

"Part an parcel of fab I agree with the girls it's a bloody pain in the arse going true all the mail I just bulk delete now "

lol hardy as if you get that amount of mail!!!!

over a year ago

She may have looked at your profile, not liked it, not liked your veris or who you've met....could be anything

over a year ago

"Right i dont really compain well i hope i dont anyway but here it goes.I do understand that ladys get piled with loads of mail but why delete a message without reading it first when you could have a chance of meeting someone really nice must say its so annoying sorry rant over.

Am.. Maybe your profile doesn't match what their looking for !! "

lol but that fair enough even if they bother reading the profile in the first place which sometimes they dont.

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Am.. Maybe your profile doesn't match what their looking for !!

lol but that fair enough even if they bother reading the profile in the first place which sometimes they dont."

They could have their who's viewed me hidden so you don't know their looking at you.....

over a year ago

"Part an parcel of fab I agree with the girls it's a bloody pain in the arse going true all the mail I just bulk delete now

lol hardy as if you get that amount of mail!!!! "

lol I thought I blocked you

over a year ago

"Part an parcel of fab I agree with the girls it's a bloody pain in the arse going true all the mail I just bulk delete now

lol hardy as if you get that amount of mail!!!! lol I thought I blocked you "

lol you wish you had!!!! X

over a year ago

i have been told before by someone i was in the big clique lol which i laughed at i tend to chat to everyone on here.

I once met a very nice lady and had a great time and afterwards told her I posted on the forums. She said had she known that before had she probably wouldn't have met me as she thought most forum posters were up their own holes....

"

yea i know some people are quick to the judge sometimes.

By *squaredCouple
over a year ago

Dublin/westmeath/kildare

I get so many read your profile thought we should talk or similar - well if you did where is purple or why you talk about your skinny ex ive bbw in profile Im not your cup of tea. If you can't bother reading profile how you know what i like or want & why should i believe you could bother turning up for meets etc. especially if its an easy spot copy & paste job.

I mass delete & few that catch eye or need think on or want to bookmark for later i mark as unread so easy to find later.

over a year ago

lol hardy as if you get that amount of mail!!!! lol I thought I blocked you

lol you wish you had!!!! X"

lol I'm far to soft

By *reddieRaeCouple
over a year ago

Banbridge

Ah, you're not so special, we get loads of messages deleted without being read too... :p

As pointed out, if they're for you, they'll not go past you.

We took the opinion that if they're not polite enough to even read the message/profile, they're probably not our kind of people anyway

over a year ago

Just like to say thanks to everybody who posted some very good points on the subject.

over a year ago

"She may have looked at your profile, not liked it, not liked your veris or who you've met....could be anything "

Would who people have met put people off?

over a year ago

"She may have looked at your profile, not liked it, not liked your veris or who you've met....could be anything

Would who people have met put people off?"

Lol! Welcome to fab.

over a year ago

"She may have looked at your profile, not liked it, not liked your veris or who you've met....could be anything

I can't speak for others but personally it has in the past yep

over a year ago

You take this here too seriously.you can goof a wee bit around, and if it fits you can get a meet or more .. thats all about

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Yep.

over a year ago

Yep."

Ditto!

By *reddieRaeCouple
over a year ago

Banbridge

Yep.

Ditto! "

Absolutely! Not worth the baggage, sometimes!!

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Yep.

Ditto!

Absolutely! Not worth the baggage, sometimes!! "

No wish to hijack this thread but would love to explore this

Post new Message to Thread