Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Awkward moment....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Had one today...

Daughter goes up to my bag looking for hair straightener,finds strapon and vibrator instead

Let's hear some??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Walking around a shopping center at home and hear a buzzing coming from my sportbags. Was the vibe I had got Ms.innocent as a surprise. Battery had been put in so she could use it straight away

By *reddieRaeCouple
over a year ago

Banbridge

My 8 year old daughter found Rae's glass dildo....asked Grandpa who has called over what it was......

By *entleBeastMan
over a year ago

Sutton

Was in full flow playing with my partner, needless to say she was gasping and reacting wildly to the particular act I was performing on her.. I reciprocated and went at it harder and faster... when she started slapping me and wheezing I realized she was having a full blown asthma attack

over a year ago

"My 8 year old daughter found Rae's glass dildo....asked Grandpa who has called over what it was...... "

Ohhhhhhh God!!!!!

over a year ago

When father in law was given our handcuffs by one of the kids and he wondered why we had them!

over a year ago

I sent my daughter to my locker to get a tweezers she brings me down a cock ring around her wrist and says mam can I keep this bracelet....

By *reddieRaeCouple
over a year ago

Banbridge

"My 8 year old daughter found Rae's glass dildo....asked Grandpa who has called over what it was......

Ohhhhhhh God!!!!! "

Rae also sent my Mom a text message intended for me, about being hog tied...... My folks are rather straight laced, sensible folk too.....

over a year ago

"My 8 year old daughter found Rae's glass dildo....asked Grandpa who has called over what it was...... "

Ooooh that would have been mortifying alright! lol! I won't say how many years ago this happened to me, I was masterbating myself and I made myself cum for the first time & really enjoying, next, my sister had come into the room, she looked at me, I looked at her, she left....a moment later I continued on!! I was having multiples so I couldn't stop nor did I want to!!!

I haven't orgasm'd like that since! lol!

over a year ago

"Was in full flow playing with my partner, needless to say she was gasping and reacting wildly to the particular act I was performing on her.. I reciprocated and went at it harder and faster... when she started slapping me and wheezing I realized she was having a full blown asthma attack "

Lol

over a year ago

"I sent my daughter to my locker to get a tweezers she brings me down a cock ring around her wrist and says mam can I keep this bracelet.... "

Jazzzzuuuuzzzz

over a year ago

Standing at a shop counter when my daughter was about 5/6 months old on my hip and trying to get money out and she pulls my whole boob, nipple and everything right out in front of everyone... poor guy at the coounter didnt know what to say...

- mrs xxx

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

"I sent my daughter to my locker to get a tweezers she brings me down a cock ring around her wrist and says mam can I keep this bracelet.... "

Lmao... very very funny... I nearly choked with laughter when I read this

over a year ago

I sent a sexy pic to a guy who's name began with D....only it was the wrong D, I sent it to my Dad. My heart literally stopped beating for a few seconds

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

"Standing at a shop counter when my daughter was about 5/6 months old on my hip and trying to get money out and she pulls my whole boob, nipple and everything right out in front of everyone... poor guy at the coounter didnt know what to say...

- mrs xxx"

Lol... prob the best work day he ever had...

It would end up being an urban myth.. no one would believe him lol

over a year ago

Ok guys..

getting mails about age of my daughter she's 23 so she kinda knows what they are!

Vibrator is ok...

But the strapon raised a eyebrow

over a year ago

"I sent a sexy pic to a guy who's name began with D....only it was the wrong D, I sent it to my Dad. My heart literally stopped beating for a few seconds "

OMG!!!

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

"I sent a sexy pic to a guy who's name began with D....only it was the wrong D, I sent it to my Dad. My heart literally stopped beating for a few seconds "

Oh my god! Lol...

So ull send one to ur dad and you won't even send me one lol

over a year ago

Ooooooh FUUUUCCCKKK! Morto morto! lol!

over a year ago

Shopping in local supermarket during summer so was wearing a boobtube dress my eldest then was a year old pulled it down and screamed BOOBIES .. everyone turned to look.. i turned red picked him up and left q shopping trolley full of groceries ..

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Just this Xmas I text my sister who has young kids asking did Santa cum yet

over a year ago

"Shopping in local supermarket during summer so was wearing a boobtube dress my eldest then was a year old pulled it down and screamed BOOBIES .. everyone turned to look.. i turned red picked him up and left q shopping trolley full of groceries .. "

That's something I de say anyway

over a year ago

"Shopping in local supermarket during summer so was wearing a boobtube dress my eldest then was a year old pulled it down and screamed BOOBIES .. everyone turned to look.. i turned red picked him up and left q shopping trolley full of groceries .. "

Wish I was in the shop that day...

over a year ago

"Shopping in local supermarket during summer so was wearing a boobtube dress my eldest then was a year old pulled it down and screamed BOOBIES .. everyone turned to look.. i turned red picked him up and left q shopping trolley full of groceries ..

Wish I was in the shop that day... "

Indeed!!! lol!

over a year ago

Shopping with my brother on xmas eve in Clinton cards standing in que of about 20 people, brother walks outside and rings my phone, witch the ring tone was jingle bells jingle bells suck on my cock! Fucker set it as my ring tone was pissing himself laughing, aul dolls didn't seem to find it too funny

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Ok guys..

getting mails about age of my daughter she's 23 so she kinda knows what they are!

Vibrator is ok...

But the strapon raised a eyebrow "

23 u say interesting very interesting

over a year ago

Can't wait to see the backlash I get from my kids when their old enough I don't know how many times they have found my Massager as it's now known in this house

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

"Can't wait to see the backlash I get from my kids when their old enough I don't know how many times they have found my Massager as it's now known in this house "

Lol... I hope they never ask to use it

over a year ago

"Can't wait to see the backlash I get from my kids when their old enough I don't know how many times they have found my Massager as it's now known in this house

Lol... I hope they never ask to use it "

it's funny when the eldest was about 4 it was brought out the back and left with his toys..... Only I looked out back window and spotted it god knows.

over a year ago

"Ok guys..

Vibrator is ok...

23 u say interesting very interesting "

Down boy...

over a year ago

"Can't wait to see the backlash I get from my kids when their old enough I don't know how many times they have found my Massager as it's now known in this house

Lol... I hope they never ask to use it it's funny when the eldest was about 4 it was brought out the back and left with his toys..... Only I looked out back window and spotted it god knows. "

Was it with Woddy and Buzz...

over a year ago

Bought one of ann summers sweetheart vibes. Mmmmmmmm. Forgot i had popped it into my handbag in a hurry. My mother sat on the handbag and nearly jumped out of her skin. Ur bag is buzzzing she yelps. Redfaced and mortified i said oh thats my phone vibrating lol. Thank god she never copped that my phone was actually in my hand pmsl

Ms innocent

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

Lol... I hope they never ask to use it it's funny when the eldest was about 4 it was brought out the back and left with his toys..... Only I looked out back window and spotted it god knows. "

Lmao... innocence at its best.. he prob used it as a rocket..that's what id use it for... ignition... lift off!!

over a year ago

Lol... I hope they never ask to use it it's funny when the eldest was about 4 it was brought out the back and left with his toys..... Only I looked out back window and spotted it god knows.

Was it with Woddy and Buzz... "

hahaha love it not far off

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

These are all sooo funny.. getting a great laugh out of them... thanks everyone

over a year ago

"These are all sooo funny.. getting a great laugh out of them... thanks everyone "

It's making me laugh out loud anyway!!!

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

"These are all sooo funny.. getting a great laugh out of them... thanks everyone

It's making me laugh out loud anyway!!! "

Me too

over a year ago

"These are all sooo funny.. getting a great laugh out of them... thanks everyone

It's making me laugh out loud anyway!!! "

Same here!! Love the stories

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

over a year ago

Caught my son using one of my fancy bras to carry his toy cars around in, apparently it was the perfect shape for the task in hand

over a year ago

"Caught my son using one of my fancy bras to carry his toy cars around in, apparently it was the perfect shape for the task in hand "
they also make great hats lol

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

"Caught my son using one of my fancy bras to carry his toy cars around in, apparently it was the perfect shape for the task in hand they also make great hats lol"

Or Ear muffs for elephants??

over a year ago

It's making me laugh out loud anyway!!!

Same here!! Love the stories "

Cheers to you for putting this thread up!!!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Ok guys..

Vibrator is ok...

Down boy... "

A son for a daughter theres a foursome

over a year ago

"Ok guys..

Vibrator is ok...

Down boy...

A son for a daughter theres a foursome "

Okay...Okay...You win!!

You leave the daughter out of it ill leave the son...

over a year ago

"Ok guys..

Vibrator is ok...

Down boy... "

Had the exact same thought....

over a year ago

"Ok guys..

Vibrator is ok...

Down boy...

Had the exact same thought.... "

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr....BOYS!!!!

over a year ago

"Ok guys..

Vibrator is ok...

Down boy...

Okay...Okay...You win!!

You leave the daughter out of it ill leave the son... "

Oh annie u backed down too easy for him...lol

over a year ago

Only just 2 hours ago I was on the phone with sky signing up for internet after I say down and was looking at fab on the phone and son (20),asks me who I was talking to I answer while I'm still looking at the phone

"Fabswingers"

Oops

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

"Only just 2 hours ago I was on the phone with sky signing up for internet after I say down and was looking at fab on the phone and son (20),asks me who I was talking to I answer while I'm still looking at the phone

"Fabswingers"

Oops "

O.m.g. lol... what did he say??

I always have to concentrate when I write the word come...in case it comes out cum!!

over a year ago

"Ok guys..

Vibrator is ok...

Down boy...

Had the exact same thought....

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr....BOYS!!!! "

What ever about Cj, I'm heaps respectable.....

over a year ago

"Only just 2 hours ago I was on the phone with sky signing up for internet after I say down and was looking at fab on the phone and son (20),asks me who I was talking to I answer while I'm still looking at the phone

"Fabswingers"

Oops

I always have to concentrate when I write the word come...in case it comes out cum!! "

he rolled the eyes and said no who where you talking to not who are you texting

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

"Fabswingers"

Oops

I always have to concentrate when I write the word come...in case it comes out cum!!

he rolled the eyes and said no who where you talking to not who are you texting "

Lol... so it looks like he knows

over a year ago

"Fabswingers"

Oops

Lol... so it looks like he knows "

I knew they knew but it's just unspoken lol

over a year ago

"Fabswingers"

Oops

Lol... so it looks like he knows "

Indeed FUCK!!! lol!

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Oldest girl found my wand I told her it was a massage thing told me it's like a microphone.

Youngest comes down with my pink Ann summers dress mummy can I wear this. Do you like dressing up dresses too

over a year ago

Hahaha...Love it Curvy!!!! I'm weak!!!

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Fabswingers"

Oops "

ha us that's hilarious.

over a year ago

"Ok guys..

Vibrator is ok...

Down boy...

Okay...Okay...You win!!

Oh annie u backed down too easy for him...lol"

I know...

over a year ago

"Oldest girl found my wand I told her it was a massage thing told me it's like a microphone.

Youngest comes down with my pink Ann summers dress mummy can I wear this. Do you like dressing up dresses too "

Like mother like daughter...

over a year ago

Ahhhhhh the best post here in ages

Makes u laugh the think where s my such a thing hidden

over a year ago

"Ahhhhhh the best post here in ages

Makes u laugh the think where s my such a thing hidden "

I think after the past few days it's needed!!

Fun...The way Fab should be

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

Fun...The way Fab should be "

I agree 1000%

over a year ago

Fun...The way Fab should be "

much needed

over a year ago

"Standing at a shop counter when my daughter was about 5/6 months old on my hip and trying to get money out and she pulls my whole boob, nipple and everything right out in front of everyone... poor guy at the coounter didnt know what to say...

- mrs xxx

It would end up being an urban myth.. no one would believe him lol"

Haha!! That probably is what it turned into :p the other people in the shop were probably witnesses he'll never find! Hehe xx

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Ok guys..

Vibrator is ok...

Down boy...

Okay...Okay...You win!!

Oh annie u backed down too easy for him...lol

I know...

"

Awe I was getting all excited not but u did start it

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

- mrs xxx

It would end up being an urban myth.. no one would believe him lol

Haha!! That probably is what it turned into :p the other people in the shop were probably witnesses he'll never find! Hehe xx"

Lol... a bit like the loch ness monster.. but with nipple

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Oldest girl found my wand I told her it was a massage thing told me it's like a microphone.

Youngest comes down with my pink Ann summers dress mummy can I wear this. Do you like dressing up dresses too

Like mother like daughter...

"

Do u think

OK I'll stop

over a year ago

Oh god these are too funny.

over a year ago

My sister has seen some of my sexy texts I sent to a particular somebody, not anybody on here.....she wasn't impressed! lol! I haven't left my phone lying about since! lol! She's very nosy!

over a year ago

"My sister has seen some of my sexy texts I sent to a particular somebody, not anybody on here.....she wasn't impressed! lol! I haven't left my phone lying about since! lol! She's very nosy! "

Same...

over a year ago

Actually. My sisters friend walked in on me having sex with my OH years ago. V embarrassing but we just carried on seconds later

By *s louWoman
over a year ago

Enniskillen

Have had a few times where kids have discovered toys...thankfully none recently

over a year ago

Had my wee lad who was down stairs in the brothers apartment so I thought it was a good time for a quickie little did I know hed decided to come back up. Heard him giggling looking through the crack of the door. Dont think 2 people have ever bolted so fast

By *rsmith21Man
over a year ago

Never never land

A few years ago me and a girl I was seeing went to Liverpool for the weekend while we were over we went into ann summers and bought a pair of handcuffs all was fine until we were flying home and the security puller her when her bag went trough the X-ray machine, apprently you can't bring hand cuffs on to a plane, she was mortified when they took the handcuff out of her bag in front the whole que and me laughing didn't help either

over a year ago

Jeez monsters this is the funniest thread I have seen in ages , I am buckled laughing here

over a year ago

"Jeez monsters this is the funniest thread I have seen in ages , I am buckled laughing here "

Monsters Inc!!! lol!

over a year ago

"A few years ago me and a girl I was seeing went to Liverpool for the weekend while we were over we went into ann summers and bought a pair of handcuffs all was fine until we were flying home and the security puller her when her bag went trough the X-ray machine, apprently you can't bring hand cuffs on to a plane, she was mortified when they took the handcuff out of her bag in front the whole que and me laughing didn't help either "

Pmsl!! don't blame you for laughing!!!

over a year ago

"Jeez monsters this is the funniest thread I have seen in ages , I am buckled laughing here

Monsters Inc!!! lol! "

over a year ago

"Jeez monsters this is the funniest thread I have seen in ages , I am buckled laughing here "

trying to bring the fun back into fab...

over a year ago

"Jeez monsters this is the funniest thread I have seen in ages , I am buckled laughing here

trying to bring the fun back into fab... "

You sure are!! lol! Talking about funny things! Many many years ago, I got locked in a confession box....on my own....I was a wicked shy girl at the time....only for one of my sisters noticing that I was missing I would have been locked there for the nite!! lol! I can laugh now, I was mortified at the time!

over a year ago

trying to bring the fun back into fab... "

Where it belongs

over a year ago

You sure are!! lol! Talking about funny things! Many many years ago, I got locked in a confession box....on my own....I was a wicked shy girl at the time....only for one of my sisters noticing that I was missing I would have been locked there for the nite!! lol! I can laugh now, I was mortified at the time! "

Shudder the thought what you were going to confess

over a year ago

You sure are!! lol! Talking about funny things! Many many years ago, I got locked in a confession box....on my own....I was a wicked shy girl at the time....only for one of my sisters noticing that I was missing I would have been locked there for the nite!! lol! I can laugh now, I was mortified at the time!

Shudder the thought what you were going to confess "

Yes I was going to make my confession, I was the last in of course, the priest presumed there was nobody in the confession box so locked the door without checking! lol!

over a year ago

Yes I was going to make my confession, I was the last in of course, the priest presumed there was nobody in the confession box so locked the door without checking! lol! "

I actually have a story about confession too...

but too X-Rated for the forum

over a year ago

Yes I was going to make my confession, I was the last in of course, the priest presumed there was nobody in the confession box so locked the door without checking! lol! "

I wasn't a teenager then & I was wicked shy So no funny story to tell about my confession! lol!

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

Yes I was going to make my confession, I was the last in of course, the priest presumed there was nobody in the confession box so locked the door without checking! lol!

but too X-Rated for the forum "

Pm me the story...or I won't be able to sleep tonight wondering about it

over a year ago

but too X-Rated for the forum

Pm me the story...or I won't be able to sleep tonight wondering about it "

I wouldn't mind knowing the story either! lol!

over a year ago

Before I got married I decided to do the right thing and confess my sins,I tried to tip toe over the naughty bits...

But the priest was having none of it....

He wanted to know how many "boys" I *kissed (..

How many "girls" I *kissed*...

I heard him moan more than once.

Durty bugger

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

"Before I got married I decided to do the right thing and confess my sins,I tried to tip toe over the naughty bits...

Durty bugger "

Lol... lucky bugger more like

over a year ago

"Before I got married I decided to do the right thing and confess my sins,I tried to tip toe over the naughty bits...

Durty bugger "

The dirty piece of shit more like...

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

A few years ago I met a lady who wanted me to join her and her husband. It was to be his birthday surprise. He turned out to be my boss at work.

over a year ago

"A few years ago I met a lady who wanted me to join her and her husband. It was to be his birthday surprise. He turned out to be my boss at work. "

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!

over a year ago

"A few years ago I met a lady who wanted me to join her and her husband. It was to be his birthday surprise. He turned out to be my boss at work.

"

I'd be morto too! What do you do in that situation!

over a year ago

Being caught give my gf doggy style by here son just before she was about to cum

over a year ago

"A few years ago I met a lady who wanted me to join her and her husband. It was to be his birthday surprise. He turned out to be my boss at work.

I'd be morto too! What do you do in that situation! "

Ask for a raise

over a year ago

Good while back an ex and me were doing it in her parents house I was lying on my back holding onto the metal rail headboard.

Was really enjoying it body tensed up when I came and then realised I had bent the bloody headboard towards me.

We made more noise trying to bend it back the opposite way before we were caught!!!

over a year ago

Ask for a raise "

I wonder did it Raise

over a year ago

Ask for a raise

I wonder did it Raise "

ROTFPMSL!!!

over a year ago

Ask for a raise

I wonder did it Raise

ROTFPMSL!!! "

Pmsl to

over a year ago

Nikki...What a time to go off line and leave us all I suspense

over a year ago

"Nikki...What a time to go off line and leave us all I suspense "

Oh yes, she hasn't told us what she did when she came across her boss!! lol!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Nikki...What a time to go off line and leave us all I suspense

Oh yes, she hasn't told us what she did when she came across her boss!! lol! "

Did she cum across him

over a year ago

Oh yes, she hasn't told us what she did when she came across her boss!! lol! "

I keep checking...lol

over a year ago

Did she cum across him "

your Bould!!!! Pmsl...

over a year ago

Did she cum across him

your Bould!!!! Pmsl... "

Me too!!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Did she cum across him

your Bould!!!! Pmsl... "

U only finding that out now

over a year ago

"Shopping with my brother on xmas eve in Clinton cards standing in que of about 20 people, brother walks outside and rings my phone, witch the ring tone was jingle bells jingle bells suck on my cock! Fucker set it as my ring tone was pissing himself laughing, aul dolls didn't seem to find it too funny "

He he

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

I had a tough month in work a good while back so my line manager had received a complimentary letter about my work and emailed me it to cheer me up.

I replied

"Thank you for the anal earlier, it was brilliant and really made my day so much better let's hope for some more! ."

bloody predictive text. .... He has never looked at me in the same way again

over a year ago

"I had a tough month in work a good while back so my line manager had received a complimentary letter about my work and emailed me it to cheer me up.

I replied

"Thank you for the anal earlier, it was brilliant and really made my day so much better let's hope for some more! ."

bloody predictive text. .... He has never looked at me in the same way again "

Pmsl

over a year ago

A few weeks back had to get my da to accept a new bed delivery as i was in work, after blaming the breaking of my old one on my young one bouncing on it, which he didnt buy lol came home to find a number of anal toys i thought lost lined up by the new bed

over a year ago

"A few weeks back had to get my da to accept a new bed delivery as i was in work, after blaming the breaking of my old one on my young one bouncing on it, which he didnt buy lol came home to find a number of anal toys i thought lost lined up by the new bed "

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

"Nikki...What a time to go off line and leave us all I suspense "

He and I did what his wife told us and I found that he was rather well endowed and she was quite adept with a paddle! Never mentioned it at work obviously.

over a year ago

Ladies, you're killing me here! I don't know how you could face these people again! I'd move abroad.

over a year ago

He and I did what his wife told us and I found that he was rather well endowed and she was quite adept with a paddle! Never mentioned it at work obviously."

Not even a wink and a nudge nudge

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

My girlfriend in college was 4 foot 11 and the first girl I ever brought home. It was the 90's and long hippy chick dresses were in style which she used to wear. I put hers for the craic and it came down to my knees...I went down to breakfast wearing it just to see my parents reaction.

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

He and I did what his wife told us and I found that he was rather well endowed and she was quite adept with a paddle! Never mentioned it at work obviously.

Not even a wink and a nudge nudge "

No. Private life completely separate but his wife thought it was kinky and had me over again

over a year ago

No. Private life completely separate but his wife thought it was kinky and had me over again"

Lol...I like the wife

over a year ago

No. Private life completely separate but his wife thought it was kinky and had me over again

Lol...I like the wife "

lol! Were you not mortified Nikki when you saw your boss at first! lol!

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

Lol...I like the wife

lol! Were you not mortified Nikki when you saw your boss at first! lol! "

Yes. He was mortified as well but it's funny in retrospect

over a year ago

Lol...I like the wife

Yes. He was mortified as well but it's funny in retrospect "

Is he good looking!!? lol!

over a year ago

Lol...I like the wife

Yes. He was mortified as well but it's funny in retrospect

Is he good looking!!? lol! "

I bet bumping into each other at work gets him all hot and bothered now...

By *reddieRaeCouple
over a year ago

Banbridge

To expand on Freddies earlier post about his 8 yr old asking her grandad "what's this" whilst waving the glass dildo in his face, his dad told her it was "just a toy".... WHO THE FUCK tells an 8yr old girl that a glass dildo is a toy?!?! Obviously she will want to know how the hell you play with it?!?!?! At that point I took it off her and said it was an ornament, avoided eye contact with my father in law and just opened the door.....

over a year ago

"To expand on Freddies earlier post about his 8 yr old asking her grandad "what's this" whilst waving the glass dildo in his face, his dad told her it was "just a toy".... WHO THE FUCK tells an 8yr old girl that a glass dildo is a toy?!?! Obviously she will want to know how the hell you play with it?!?!?! At that point I took it off her and said it was an ornament, avoided eye contact with my father in law and just opened the door....."

It's a paper weight!! lol!

over a year ago

"To expand on Freddies earlier post about his 8 yr old asking her grandad "what's this" whilst waving the glass dildo in his face, his dad told her it was "just a toy".... WHO THE FUCK tells an 8yr old girl that a glass dildo is a toy?!?! Obviously she will want to know how the hell you play with it?!?!?! At that point I took it off her and said it was an ornament, avoided eye contact with my father in law and just opened the door.....

It's a paper weight!! lol! "

Pmsl...love it!!!

By *o pants partyCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Awhile back Mr no pants was going to England with his father for a family funeral. Missing him i decided to send him a little video of me striping and saying "Hey Sexy".Only when i sent it his dad had his phone and opened it ... spent the rest of the weekend calling mr no pants "Hey sexy" in my voice

over a year ago

"Awhile back Mr no pants was going to England with his father for a family funeral. Missing him i decided to send him a little video of me striping and saying "Hey Sexy".Only when i sent it his dad had his phone and opened it ... spent the rest of the weekend calling mr no pants "Hey sexy" in my voice "
lol oops

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/12/14 09:21:50]

over a year ago

got called out to a boiler .. The pipes were banging and needed bleeding...upon inspection found the tenants Vibrator had fallen down the back and switched it self on..... One very red faced Tennant. .....One very happy me.....lol

over a year ago

Met up with someone and was having some 'fun', thought she was having the orgasm of her life!!!......

Nah, she was epileptic and having a fit!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Met up with someone and was having some 'fun', thought she was having the orgasm of her life!!!......

"

Still, you had your fun and that's all that matters!

over a year ago

"Met up with someone and was having some 'fun', thought she was having the orgasm of her life!!!......

Still, you had your fun and that's all that matters! "

Yep, went back a week later when she came back from hospital!

over a year ago

our daughter arrived up recently and gave her mum a pair of knee high,high heeled black pvc boots saying "you could wear these at one of your "parties"mum.

By *iktikiCouple
over a year ago

city centre

"our daughter arrived up recently and gave her mum a pair of knee high,high heeled black pvc boots saying "you could wear these at one of your "parties"mum. "

Kids today ,,,have no respect for their parents lol

over a year ago

Still, you had your fun and that's all that matters! "

PMSL!!! weak!!!

over a year ago

PMSL!!! weak!!! "

Of course!! lol! Who cares about the girl who had the fit...

over a year ago

"our daughter arrived up recently and gave her mum a pair of knee high,high heeled black pvc boots saying "you could wear these at one of your "parties"mum.

Kids today ,,,have no respect for their parents lol "

lol,one of the benefits of being open about our "hobby"

over a year ago

PMSL!!! weak!!!

Of course!! lol! Who cares about the girl who had the fit... "

I'm bad!!!

over a year ago

PMSL!!! weak!!!

I'm bad!!! "

You make me pmsl!! Apparently he went back for more, I presume she didn't have a fit 2nd time round!

over a year ago

PMSL!!! weak!!!

I'm bad!!!

You make me pmsl!! Apparently he went back for more, I presume she didn't have a fit 2nd time round! "

Apparently

over a year ago

PMSL!!! weak!!!

I'm bad!!!

You make me pmsl!! Apparently he went back for more, I presume she didn't have a fit 2nd time round!

Apparently "

Oooooooh Nooooooo!

over a year ago

PMSL!!! weak!!!

I'm bad!!!

Apparently

Oooooooh Nooooooo! "

I think I'd have a fit if I was with the Foo a Whuuusssshhhhhiiiiinnnnnggggggggggg one

Post new Message to Thread