Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

my profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning peeps just wondering if im doing something wrong here with my profile my pic is private but on request any tips or help would be much appreciated hope to hear from some of you thanks again for taking time to read

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Get some pics up for a start

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi my pics are private as i have work colleagues on here also i like to keep my private life private iv no problem sending a pic on request

over a year ago

Hey Paul,

Your profile text is a little mixed up and takes a bit of concentration to read. Use the link that allows you to view your profile page and you will see what I mean.

Instead of stating why you havent much info on your profile page (because you dont want long text) just put on your page a few sentences that you think summarise you and what you are looking for on here. Keep it light and breezy and then sign off saying if anyone is interested then get in touch to learn more.

If you dont want pics on public then I would have a discrete picture for your avatar. Its small and hard to make out if you are worried about people recognising it.

Then use that link that I mentioned at the start to see how your profile reads. If it does not read ok to you then it definitly wont look right to other people.

F

over a year ago

"Hi my pics are private as i have work colleagues on here also i like to keep my private life private iv no problem sending a pic on request "

I'm not talking face pics, I'm sure your work colleagues won't recognise you from a bum pic or torso pic .Most people including ourselves will bypass profiles with no pics .

over a year ago

Personally I need pics, I know you say you send them privately, fair enough. But I would pass over your profile as it is. Don't have to show face or anything, but give us summit to look at!

over a year ago

At the same time, don't expect to be swamped after putting pic's up, there's still some that'll pass anyway, but it does help

over a year ago

"At the same time, don't expect to be swamped after putting pic's up, there's still some that'll pass anyway, but it does help "

That's true

over a year ago

I also rarely reply to a profile with no pics at all.

By *squaredCouple
over a year ago

Dublin/westmeath/kildare

No pictures up, can't tell who I am from min - I'd not bother clicking in.

(At end sorry on phone cursor jumped & I can't scroll to finish off properly ignore && bit)

Your text is waffle with zero content & can be summarized into "private person want to keep lives separate".

You don't say if you have any experience at all or what you are looking for, you seem to be up for anyone & anything hence screams to me no experience.

I'm on phone & my capitalization isn't all over place if you can't write only piece people have to go on well which only takes few minutes then why should I think you would spend time reading profile correctly, actually come to meets etc.

Profile gives me photo collector vibes.

There are lots of men here for couples & single females you seem to put in little / no effort to attract our attention or keep it, need reason to want to talk eg picture if no text & there is nothing at all in that respect you haven't marketed yourself at all&& single females

Post new Message to Thread