Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Can I make a plead PLEASE

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but for god's sake if you have NOTHING nice to say don't bother it's not impressing anyone

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Everyone is entitled to their opinion but for god's sake if you have NOTHING nice to say don't bother it's not impressing anyone

"

You know I was thinking that myself and even mailed you to ask if it were just me picking it up wrong

Reply privately

over a year ago

nope not picking it up wrong some people really do have NOTHING nice to say - personally I feel sorry for them life must be pretty miserable for them

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know the forums are for people to view their opinions but some people are using them to get a dig at others and it aint right just my pennys worth no offence to any1 maria

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree maria and with single men being the biggest target group it seems

Reply privately

By *icemarmotCouple
over a year ago

filthsville

we couldn't agree more.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Agree more? Agree with what?

No disrespect here, but your the one person that threw 'a hissy fit' in the DERRY SOCIAL at both my reply and too RUGBY's reply in relation to 'Single Males!'

Or have I indeed lost my marbles?

Paddy xx

"we couldn't agree more. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paddy i didnt no u had marbles lmfao do u fancy a game lmfao xx maria

Reply privately

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

euro shop,down the road big bag of them for 2 euro,pads,lol

Reply privately

By *icemarmotCouple
over a year ago

filthsville

"

Agree more? Agree with what?

No disrespect here, but your the one person that threw 'a hissy fit' in the DERRY SOCIAL at both my reply and too RUGBY's reply in relation to 'Single Males!'

Or have I indeed lost my marbles?

Paddy xx

we couldn't agree more. "

between this and your contribution to the 'looked at me - opt out' thread there seems to be alot of disrespect here but we're certainly not going to rise to it. Your entitled to your opinion and tho we would rather threads dont become personalised ur entitled to write what u want.

however the derry social thread you refer to is still available to all to see and there is no hissy fit by anyone. We simply only do socials that are couple only. How that can upset or even provoke comment is beyond comprehension. But maybe some people dont like voice being given to an alternative perspective. Oh well - forums are here for everyones contributions - as long as they are nice. well said the OP!

Reply privately

over a year ago

The saying "it's not what you said it's the way that you said it" comes to mine

Things can be said nicely - you could have easily posted in the Derry forums and said you would be interested if it was a couples only event or you could have said you were interested and mailed muxi directly and explain your situation.

You could also have refrained from posting on the single men thread as it was stated by OP that the thread was a POSITIVE one but no you had to bring negetivity to that too

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

As this thread has become a little personal im going to close it

Feel free to carry on by PM with each other if you want but the forums is'nt the right place for it now x

Reply privately