Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

rant and a half

Jump to newest

By *unterslick OP   Couple
over a year ago

tullamore

ok got up today,late i might add,and went in to town,went to bank,wrote out lodgement slip,put hand in arse pocket,hand in other arse pocket,checked the jacket pocket,realised wasnt wearing a dam jacket,next in line panicing,,,,,,wheres me fecking wallet,,,

still aint found the dam thing,spent 3 hours on fone to banks cop shop,as you have to report the loss of your id to them,were they helpful,my arse were they,i felt like i was the one to blame,bank werent much nicer,the only ones to help were the guys outside the bank,gave me the price of a lottery ticket,grrrr, ireland,what a fecking countrty

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What a pain in the arse!!!!

((((((HUNTER))))))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

tullamore

even me extravision card,what a pain trying to change that,,,

iv to bring in a foto id,which was in me wallet,on the plus side im getting a visa bank card now from my bank,lol

over a year ago

**** sitting back and watching Hunter go on a spending spree with new visa Hurry up with social Bippy the drinks are on Hunter

over a year ago

tullamore

lol,drinks,it means we can finally get the dam back yard,shower,tiles and dog done,lol

over a year ago

All that for me I'll just have a drink hahahaha

over a year ago

poor hunter ((((((((( . )( . ))))))))) boobie hugs!!

well i'm p'd off with human nature, why is it so anally retentive and weird!!

Why do people purposefully go out to be mean to other people, call me silly, but can't we all just be polite!!

over a year ago

Hunters,

Sorry I couldn't resist this:

What a BUMMER

Paddy xx

"ok got up today,late i might add,and went in to town,went to bank,wrote out lodgement slip,put hand in arse pocket,hand in other arse pocket,checked the jacket pocket,realised wasnt wearing a dam jacket,next in line panicing,,,,,,wheres me fecking wallet,,,

still aint found the dam thing,spent 3 hours on fone to banks cop shop,as you have to report the loss of your id to them,were they helpful,my arse were they,i felt like i was the one to blame,bank werent much nicer,the only ones to help were the guys outside the bank,gave me the price of a lottery ticket,grrrr, ireland,what a fecking countrty"

over a year ago

"poor hunter ((((((((( . )( . ))))))))) boobie hugs!!

well i'm p'd off with human nature, why is it so anally retentive and weird!!

Why do people purposefully go out to be mean to other people, call me silly, but can't we all just be polite!! "

Tis life hunny - some people have so little to do with their boring lives that they need to entertain themselves by meaning nasty Just smile nod and continue enjoying life don't let em win by letting them affect you best thing you can do is ignore them

over a year ago

Yea ur right giggler, sometimes though, i just feel like gettin annnnnnnggggrrrrryyyyyy but i stop! lol

over a year ago

tullamore

if someone is mean to me,i just cry,it usually shocks them and then you come back with a smart remark just to shock them more,lol

Post new Message to Thread