Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Some fast workers on here

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just browsing through the profiles as you do and notice there's a quite a few newbies who are either mad horny and meet and get verified within an hour of joining or there's something fishy going on

Maybe I did something wrong when I joined up. It was a couple of months before I got ticked

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

might not be newbies , could have rejoined and asked old meets to veri them

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Maybe the was on before and asked someone to verify them.

over a year ago

"Maybe the was on before and asked someone to verify them.

"

over a year ago

Fakes and time wasters the lot of them!

Nail em up!

over a year ago

Yeah someone on here 5 weeks was verified 6 weeks ago. Lol

over a year ago

I messaged one of the profiles in question. The person said it was their first time on a swinging site and asked what they could expect from here.

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

I just re verified someone who was on before and I still know and occasionally meet. .. But it's clear is a re verification tbh. Must are probably for that reason. . If not the they are either not fussy who they meet or fakes

over a year ago

"I messaged one of the profiles in question. The person said it was their first time on a swinging site and asked what they could expect from here."

On my first time here I was meet verified in two days. Something wrong there?

By *illow1972Man
over a year ago

Naas

Jaysus don't mention the war.

over a year ago

Solved that one anyway. She told me a guy here gave her a verification in advance if she'd shag him. No cam chat or call.

over a year ago

"Jaysus don't mention the war."

Shush Basil

over a year ago

I messaged one of the profiles in question. The person said it was their first time on a swinging site and asked what they could expect from here.

Nope that's fair enough

By *illow1972Man
over a year ago

Naas

over a year ago

Palookaville

"I messaged one of the profiles in question. The person said it was their first time on a swinging site and asked what they could expect from here.

"

it took me ages lol... Note to self. ..Think before you type /Not all fakes or not fussy then. ..

over a year ago

we had 5 veris in our first 20 days

but all were re veris as we had to close our old account and start again,so we asked some of our friends to re verify us.

over a year ago

"we had 5 veris in our first 20 days

but all were re veris as we had to close our old account and start again,so we asked some of our friends to re verify us."

That's grand. No problem with that. It's the ones who joined lets say five hours ago and have been verified five hours ago

over a year ago

"

That's grand. No problem with that. It's the ones who joined lets say five hours ago and have been verified five hours ago "

I think we had our first re veri up within an hour.

over a year ago

"Solved that one anyway. She told me a guy here gave her a verification in advance if she'd shag him. No cam chat or call."

Oi Sherlock,

Any chance you could find the little fucker who broke into Casa Del Foo a few weeks ago??

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Solved that one anyway. She told me a guy here gave her a verification in advance if she'd shag him. No cam chat or call.

Oi Sherlock,

Any chance you could find the little fucker who broke into Casa Del Foo a few weeks ago??"

huh foofoo

over a year ago

Whos business is it no ones we had are first vert up in like 20 mins of joining true people we met in the past

over a year ago

"we had 5 veris in our first 20 days

but all were re veris as we had to close our old account and start again,so we asked some of our friends to re verify us.

That's grand. No problem with that. It's the ones who joined lets say five hours ago and have been verified five hours ago "

You don't know they're fake though.

Say you and I are friends in real life. You're on here, I join, you know this and verify me. I joined 5 hours ago and you verified me within an hour. That makes me fake?

Anyone verifying to get the riDe should be reported by the verified person ASAP.

Tbh unless a "fake" profile is causing you hassle or stress, I'd ignore it. People worry too much about what other people are up to on this site.

If you're that bothered, block all newbies/unverified from mailing you.

over a year ago

When I rejoined this time I got people I met before to reverify me and no problem reverifying someone I met coming back if I have met them

over a year ago

Sorry I may have worded it wrong. The profile that I was messaged was a lady who had never been on a swinging site before. And a random guy verified her within being on the site for only a few minutes.

over a year ago

"Sorry I may have worded it wrong. The profile that I was messaged was a lady who had never been on a swinging site before. And a random guy verified her within being on the site for only a few minutes."

Did she report him for it?

over a year ago

Palookaville

"Sorry I may have worded it wrong. The profile that I was messaged was a lady who had never been on a swinging site before. And a random guy verified her within being on the site for only a few minutes."

Personally I think that's wrong and I would report both profiles. .. Things like that are why genuine newbies get a rough time of it sometimes

over a year ago

I don't think so. I explained the verification system to her and how it's supposed to work. She said she might delete her profile and start again. So I'm guessing she might be genuine

over a year ago

"I don't think so. I explained the verification system to her and how it's supposed to work. She said she might delete her profile and start again. So I'm guessing she might be genuine"

Well she must have deleted because I can't see a single female profile that's only a few hours old and verified already, as you've described

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Have you reported the messages saying that to Admin?

over a year ago

"I don't think so. I explained the verification system to her and how it's supposed to work. She said she might delete her profile and start again. So I'm guessing she might be genuine

Well she must have deleted because I can't see a single female profile that's only a few hours old and verified already, as you've described "

Aye she's gone.

By *illow1972Man
over a year ago

Naas

So that's that then.

over a year ago

No. There will be another thread about it in 27 minutes somewhere on the site. Watch out.

over a year ago

Palookaville

"No. There will be another thread about it in 27 minutes somewhere on the site. Watch out."

over a year ago

"Just browsing through the profiles as you do and notice there's a quite a few newbies who are either mad horny and meet and get verified within an hour of joining or there's something fishy going on

Maybe I did something wrong when I joined up. It was a couple of months before I got ticked"

Not picking on your post there are other swing sites and some use dating sites in ways they weren't intended. Cross over happen. Id be more suspicious of profiles that "big up" verified users but remain unverified themselves.

over a year ago

"Just browsing through the profiles as you do and notice there's a quite a few newbies who are either mad horny and meet and get verified within an hour of joining or there's something fishy going on

Maybe I did something wrong when I joined up. It was a couple of months before I got ticked

Not picking on your post there are other swing sites and some use dating sites in ways they weren't intended. Cross over happen. Id be more suspicious of profiles that "big up" verified users but remain unverified themselves. "

How does that happen? You have to be verified to verify

over a year ago

They remain unverified even though they say they met this user or that user on their status etc. Should of said that oops

By *longshottMan
over a year ago

Limerick

"Yeah someone on here 5 weeks was verified 6 weeks ago. Lol"

Time traveling fabbers now lol

over a year ago

"They remain unverified even though they say they met this user or that user on their status etc. Should of said that oops "

Ahhh yeah I've seen that alright. Sorry got confused there!

over a year ago

"I don't think so. I explained the verification system to her and how it's supposed to work. She said she might delete her profile and start again. So I'm guessing she might be genuine"

Or maybe not...

They were caught out (who knows)

over a year ago

"I don't think so. I explained the verification system to her and how it's supposed to work. She said she might delete her profile and start again. So I'm guessing she might be genuine

Or maybe not...

They were caught out (who knows)"

Aye that crossed my mind too

over a year ago

Met the fem of a couple one time who where we'll verified. She told me she begged a single guy to verify them even though they're never met !!! And he said theyed met in person !!

over a year ago

Join up, get verified, have people gossip about you.

Join up, dont get verified, have people gossip about you.

over a year ago

Palookaville

"Join up, get verified, have people gossip about you.

Join up, dont get verified, have people gossip about you."

so true safe

over a year ago

Join up, dont get verified, have people gossip about you."

Win win situation

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Just read a six hr old profile very strict on criteria to meet but within five hrs she's verified I think I need to revalue my use of the veri system

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Join up, dont get verified, have people gossip about you.

Win win situation "

I think some join just to case trouble which I don't understand.

over a year ago

Best to put this one to bed. We'll agree that yes plenty of verifications are legit and some are fake. Lesson learned not to comment on this topic again

Post new Message to Thread