Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

To be or not to be

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Something a little lighter, but also a lot deeper!!

To be or not to be, that is the question!!

I would love to know how people feel on the above statement with reference to relationships? Do people feel that if its for you it won't pass you, or if its meant to be it will happen? As in fate or destiny....? Or do people take a more scientific, hard fact, realistic approach to relationships...such as, the relationship needs work, or I wont meet anyone without going out and looking for it?

Give me some feedback peoples xxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You have to work on all parts of life to get what you truly want no matter who you are. But you need to ask yourself the question to or not to be in a relationship. To or not to be monagomus with each other. To or not to be together in all the time as living together or in differnet parts of the country.

over a year ago

yea hippies, i like that way of looking at it lol xxx

over a year ago

I believe in a certain element of fate when it comes to finding the right person for you but I think if your not open to certain things they will pass you by.

When it comes to relationships you have to work at them, regardless of how perfect you are for each other - loving someone unconditionally is hard work

over a year ago

USee - was that last bit a dig?

I totally believe in fate, that we all meet the perfect person at some stage in our life, some times we meet them again and again before we realise. And some people are too self absorbed or messed up with other stuff to realise what they are losing/throwing away.

All that said, I have to agree with what the lovely ladies said above - no long term relationship works automatically - its a living breathing entity that you need to treat well and nuture.

I knew the first night I kissed Usee she was "the one" but it took quiet a while and some hard work to convince her!!

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

well if i go by that statement for our relationship,id look at it this way

i seperated from my wife and moved to england was there for 10-11months around that time julie and her then partner mark,rip,came to tullamore unfortunately mark took ill and died,my mother got to know julie,as i was in england,,some things happened with my x and the kids and i had to come home and take care of the kids,my mother met me in pub one day and said she had someone shed like me to meet,as i already knew 3 julies from england,i said no and said id see them tomorrow,

anyway next day i was in a cafe and bumped into a girl and made a date for the following night,later that day i met my ma and who was there the girl i met in the cafe,who is soon to be my wife julie,

so for me to be home at that time i met julie,

for me not to be home at that time,i wouldnt have met julie,,,

and i wouldnt have such a lovely bunch of people asking me silly questions that make my fingers sore ansewering them

over a year ago

awww hunter that's lovely

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

"awww hunter that's lovely "

stop youl make me blush,lol

over a year ago

hunter that was absolutely adorable and lovely, and that is exactly the kinda story i wanted to hear!! as for wait andusee, i never tire ofhearingur lovestory, makes me teary tothink of it......super couple too and perfect for eachother xxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

cheers well its a part of our lifes that we are stillto this day amazed about,lol,and makes for a good story when the enevitable question "how did ye meet" comes up,

plus its not to long a story to tell

Post new Message to Thread