Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Unicorn Role Call

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are you a single bi-female?

Looking for other females or couples?

Then post here! That way we can round all you unicorns up and network!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Trooper biggs standing to attention looks around shit wrong thread ha ha ha.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

lol. Unicorn, not Unimale.

By *icketyupWoman
over a year ago

dublin

Hmm I quite like this thread ...., anseo

By *oughandCurvyCouple
over a year ago

galway

Ooh a unicorn wrangle!

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

But but but, you're all part of couples! That's not a unicorn!

No no, this won't do at all...

By *oughandCurvyCouple
over a year ago

galway

"But but but, you're all part of couples! That's not a unicorn!

No no, this won't do at all... "

Oh don't worry I'm just here for the show!

By *reddieRaeCouple
over a year ago

Banbridge

Yip.......everyone EXCEPT the single bi girls commenting........ :p

By *icketyupWoman
over a year ago

dublin

No no, this won't do at all... "

Aaah I may not be single but I'm still a bi female

over a year ago

Single bi female but currently not looking.... Add me to the list for the new year though?

over a year ago

Moi aussi j ' adore les femmes

over a year ago

"Are you a single bi-female?

"

over a year ago

I prefer to meet fuck buddy couples as meeting genuine couples in the past proved disastrous! Would love someone to change my mind though....

over a year ago

I no where a Cpl but Mrs is still a Bi female, how else we gonna meet a gorgeous women to play with

over a year ago

"I prefer to meet fuck buddy couples as meeting genuine couples in the past proved disastrous! Would love someone to change my mind though.... "

I find couples (of all kinds) really intimidating, kinda two against one i guess?

Maybe it's just me but that's why I've limited experience with couples it's justv too nerve wrecking

over a year ago

"I prefer to meet fuck buddy couples as meeting genuine couples in the past proved disastrous! Would love someone to change my mind though....

I find couples (of all kinds) really intimidating, kinda two against one i guess?

Maybe it's just me but that's why I've limited experience with couples it's justv too nerve wrecking "

I,d be more than happy to sit back and watch you 2 girls at it, that way its one on one, less intimidating

over a year ago

No no, this won't do at all...

Aaah I may not be single but I'm still a bi female "

Same here!

By *illow1972Man
over a year ago

Naas

Nothing to add to this post apart from saying thats its fabulous.

over a year ago

"Nothing to add to this post apart from saying thats its fabulous."

Is mise bi-female agus ta me anseo !

over a year ago

"I prefer to meet fuck buddy couples as meeting genuine couples in the past proved disastrous! Would love someone to change my mind though....

Maybe it's just me but that's why I've limited experience with couples it's justv too nerve wrecking "

I agree, one time I met a couple after myself and herself had played and hubby got involved as soon as he entered me she started crying, they had a huge row, her saying he fancied me more than her, worst part was I'd had a few drinks and was in their house so couldn't go anywhere!!! Just slipped off to a spare room to sober up! Total nightmare!

Plus it can be intimidating as you are part of their fantasy so you need to live up to it!

over a year ago

I'm sure you'll be able to fill up your little black book tonight woostorm.. As soon as they see how hot you are in person you'll have them queueing up!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/11/14 08:54:30]

By *oudicaWoman
over a year ago

Kilkenny

I even wore my shirt and tie for role call...... Well almost

Add me to the list please Miss.

over a year ago

Unicorn here

over a year ago

I love meeting couples it's flattering that they want u involved in the most intimate part if their relationship ! I always pay more attention to the female as I know how girls heads work and it could go badly wrong especially if it's a meet outside ur local region then ur stranded lol xx

By *ity SlickersCouple
over a year ago

London

Love this thread keep it running please for Unicorns are indeed so rare!

over a year ago

A not single unicorn

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Unicorn here

Well I have a horn and some say its attached to my forehead

over a year ago

"A not single unicorn"

No

But a few no single women posted including yourself !

over a year ago

"Unicorn here

Well I have a horn and some say its attached to my forehead "

By *irty MurtyMan
over a year ago

my place

I captured one and clipped her horn. Now she just a little pony

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple
over a year ago

Co Antrim

Hello lovely unicorns...we've been on this site 6 yes and yet to have an ffm...had a lot of other fun along the way. Met a few interested bi Fems but nothing ever materialised.

I would suggest you meet the cpl for drinks beforehand to see if they are genuine and secure in their relationship etc. Chat on the phone maybe.

This is a swinging site and if you're bi why shouldn't you have fun with both sexes at the same time.

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple
over a year ago

Co Antrim

"Hello lovely unicorns...we've been on this site 6 yes and yet to have an ffm...had a lot of other fun along the way. Met a few interested bi Fems but nothing ever materialised.

I would suggest you meet the cpl for drinks beforehand to see if they are genuine and secure in their relationship etc. Chat on the phone maybe.

This is a swinging site and if you're bi why shouldn't you have fun with both sexes at the same time.

"

Should read "6 years"

over a year ago

Maybe it's just me but that's why I've limited experience with couples it's justv too nerve wrecking

I agree, one time I met a couple after myself and herself had played and hubby got involved as soon as he entered me she started crying, they had a huge row, her saying he fancied me more than her, worst part was I'd had a few drinks and was in their house so couldn't go anywhere!!! Just slipped off to a spare room to sober up! Total nightmare!

Plus it can be intimidating as you are part of their fantasy so you need to live up to it! "

Gosh, that's pathetic of the wife to start crying when she's had her fun with you! Good grief, that's insecurity on her part!! GOD, I so don't like insecure people!

over a year ago

Plus it can be intimidating as you are part of their fantasy so you need to live up to it!

Gosh, that's pathetic of the wife to start crying when she's had her fun with you! Good grief, that's insecurity on her part!! GOD, I so don't like insecure people! "

You think they'd have discussed that part beforehand.....

over a year ago

Plus it can be intimidating as you are part of their fantasy so you need to live up to it! "

Wow that sounds awful! Must be totally nerve wracking for the single girl even more so than for the couple personally I loved watching my husband enter another girl... was really sexy :p but for some other people I think its more the thought of it than the actual doing it x

over a year ago

"Are you a single bi-female?

"

*holds up hand ... That would be me

Post new Message to Thread