Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Face pics...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Due to recent events we have decided no face pics to non verified swingers!

I think what happened recently to a member on here as regards the Facebook page,look at your profiles cover up tattoos,pics taken in your home,anything that somebody will recognize its time to be more careful

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Due to recent events we have decided no face pics to non verified swingers!

I think what happened recently to a member on here as regards the Facebook page,look at your profiles cover up tattoos,pics taken in your home,anything that somebody will recognize its time to be more careful "

over a year ago

I think what happened recently to a member on here as regards the Facebook page,look at your profiles cover up tattoos,pics taken in your home,anything that somebody will recognize its time to be more careful "

have to agree def def going ti be really careful on here from now on.

over a year ago

There are certainly a lot of wankers on here

By *auraxxWoman
over a year ago

east

Im going to adopt that too. Im getting stricter on friend invites too and will be looking to my friends on here for advice on people.

over a year ago

"There are certainly a lot of wankers on here"

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Im going to adopt that too. Im getting stricter on friend invites too and will be looking to my friends on here for advice on people. "

I normally do that anyway lol

over a year ago

Do Laura..

we always readily give face pics but i think if somebody too a pic of it on a swing site jaaauuusssss I shudder to think...

Tina...Wankers here really??

over a year ago

Totally agree ...... I've sent face pics and later regretted it !!

over a year ago

Haha and I just got a message wondering why they can't see my tattoos

over a year ago

Isn't it the verified users the ones that usually do all this stuff?

Adopt a sensible approach to digital information and apply it to everyone, people you know and don't.

over a year ago

And as someone said on one of the earlier threads

(Can't remember who) use a face pic that you would send your family, that way no explaining if it does get out, you can shrug it off fairly harmlessly. Though I would go one step further and make sure it's one you haven't uploaded already to any vanilla site such as Facebook

over a year ago

"And as someone said on one of the earlier threads

(Can't remember who) use a face pic that you would send your family, that way no explaining if it does get out, you can shrug it off fairly harmlessly. Though I would go one step further and make sure it's one you haven't uploaded already to any vanilla site such as Facebook"

That is sage advice.

over a year ago

(Can't remember who) use a face pic that you would send your family, that way no explaining if it does get out, you can shrug it off fairly harmlessly. Though I would go one step further and make sure it's one you haven't uploaded already to any vanilla site such as Facebook

That is sage advice."

And if you wanted to be really protective delete the pic once they have read the message cos as far as I know once deleted it disappears from their mail

over a year ago

That is sage advice.

And if you wanted to be really protective delete the pic once they have read the message cos as far as I know once deleted it disappears from their mail"

That's right. I've started doing that recently

over a year ago

That is sage advice.

And if you wanted to be really protective delete the pic once they have read the message cos as far as I know once deleted it disappears from their mail"

My phone automatically saves any media sent....But I know what you mean.

over a year ago

That is sage advice.

And if you wanted to be really protective delete the pic once they have read the message cos as far as I know once deleted it disappears from their mail

That's right. I've started doing that recently "

Ah it was your good self that had suggested that, great idea

over a year ago

Was on here months ago with an old profile, come back and see people ruining it for everyone else!

Live and let live!!

By *outhbelMan
over a year ago

Near Carryduff

It freaks me out when you send a face pic then suddenly the person is "no longer on site" so I won't send them either unless they are verified

over a year ago

Did that really happen re the Facebook page or was it a prank to worry someone....it was very cruel....great advice about the pics...especially using a pic that u might already have sent to family so its source couldn't be solely from fab......

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

(Can't remember who) use a face pic that you would send your family, that way no explaining if it does get out, you can shrug it off fairly harmlessly. Though I would go one step further and make sure it's one you haven't uploaded already to any vanilla site such as Facebook"

I'm entirly not entirely if thats good advice.

I hate being overly concerned with minute details, but I can't help but think that putting even normal pictures on here is precarious, as the site automatically slaps a water mark with the web address of your profile across it....think about that!

Truth is nothing is safe in this digital age, once you put content out there via epost on the interweb, you have lost control of it.

over a year ago

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

"Haha and I just got a message wondering why they can't see my tattoos "

On that, I've seen a good few members with their tattoo's visible in pics, with some of them large and quite 'individual' tattoos that someone could be recognisable from. It's wise that you've hidden yours

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

"Haha and I just got a message wondering why they can't see my tattoos

On that, I've seen a good few members with their tattoo's visible in pics, with some of them large and quite 'individual' tattoos that someone could be recognisable from. It's wise that you've hidden yours "

Definitely

over a year ago

On that, I've seen a good few members with their tattoo's visible in pics, with some of them large and quite 'individual' tattoos that someone could be recognisable from. It's wise that you've hidden yours "

I know I thought it was a stupid question on his part

over a year ago

That is sage advice.

That's right. I've started doing that recently

Ah it was your good self that had suggested that, great idea "

over a year ago

Its a shame in 2014 there's some sad fuck making things this way....jeez what are we doing that's so terrible.

Annie, I can see your point and why you're doing it, I just think its shit you have to

over a year ago

my face pics were always saved in private only but I have removed them now. I only send them seperately either by email or kik

I always made sure that any naughty pics never showed my face or tattoo. I would not even send any of them to my better friends on here. It's just too risky.

over a year ago

Good call Annie..

I hope to god nobody has to go through the day I put in yesterday over this Cunt...

Tears, Puking, Tears, Shame, Intimidated, More Tears More puking

I felt and still feel completely Terrified over it...

How people in this day and age can be so Hurtful and hide behind a screen is beyond me...

over a year ago

I think what happened recently to a member on here as regards the Facebook page,look at your profiles cover up tattoos,pics taken in your home,anything that somebody will recognize its time to be more careful

Good call Annie..

I hope to god nobody has to go through the day I put in yesterday over this Cunt...

How people in this day and age can be so Hurtful and hide behind a screen is beyond me... "

No one deserves that Angel especially not u. The person or people that done that to u, if they have any soul at all for what did they will read this and feel very bad for what they put u through and I hope they do

over a year ago

Good call Annie..

How people in this day and age can be so Hurtful and hide behind a screen is beyond me... "

Well you got me thinking to be honest Angel...it freaked me out!

And then thinking about how Laids party has been cancelled,its made me think how many bitter sick twisted people can be!

over a year ago

Palookaville

Good call Annie..

How people in this day and age can be so Hurtful and hide behind a screen is beyond me...

No one deserves that Angel especially not u. The person or people that done that to u, if they have any soul at all for what did they will read this and feel very bad for what they put u through and I hope they do"

Sadly darman they get of on it. .. Do they will just keep using their multiple profiles and pick their next target. Fallen pm me. .. I've been where you are hun. The only good thing to come out of it all for me was I found I had people in her who genuinely card about me and supported me and are good friends.

over a year ago

"Its a shame in 2014 there's some sad fuck making things this way....jeez what are we doing that's so terrible.

Annie, I can see your point and why you're doing it, I just think its shit you have to "

Had to double check the name with the avatar pic...

But hotel room pics,seen to many times how people recognized homes here..

And no face pics from us anymore...

over a year ago

Good call Annie..

No one deserves that Angel especially not u. The person or people that done that to u, if they have any soul at all for what did they will read this and feel very bad for what they put u through and I hope they do"

I'm sorry but you're kidding yourself to think that they'll read this or angel's thread and think " oh god maybe I shouldn't have done that?" these people don't give a flying fuck what they do, who they hurt or the lives they destroy in the process

over a year ago

Good call Annie..

No one deserves that Angel especially not u. The person or people that done that to u, if they have any soul at all for what did they will read this and feel very bad for what they put u through and I hope they do

Sadly darman they get of on it. .. Do they will just keep using their multiple profiles and pick their next target. Fallen pm me. .. I've been where you are hun. The only good thing to come out of it all for me was I found I had people in her who genuinely card about me and supported me and are good friends. "

I wasn't here when it happened to u Mrs S....I would have had your back. Do you think it is the same person or people...maybe u and Angel confer this?

over a year ago

Upload your face photo to google and search for it, make sure it does not show any pages that use your real name.

Make sure all face photos are vanilla, and unlike previous comments, please ensure it is an old profile photo or has been uploaded somewhere before.

Cut your face and any identifying marks out of nude photos.

Have photos at events taken with your phone or camera and not the other persons.

If your photos get sent to your family, say "thats my old facebook photo, someone must have stolen it".. You cant say that to a photo that they have never seen before.

Make sure your facebook is locked down so if someone does get onto your page they cant see your friend list and you have no public posts.

Turn on the approval so if you are tagged in any photos they wont show up in any of your friends feeds till you okay them.

If they cant find your friends and family, how will they send them photos of you?

treat all swinger friends the same..

Or just put up any old photos.

over a year ago

Palookaville

Good call Annie..

Sadly darman they get of on it. .. Do they will just keep using their multiple profiles and pick their next target. Fallen pm me. .. I've been where you are hun. The only good thing to come out of it all for me was I found I had people in her who genuinely card about me and supported me and are good friends.

I wasn't here when it happened to u Mrs S....I would have had your back. Do you think it is the same person or people...maybe u and Angel confer this?"

aww Thanks darman... yep I'm chatting to fallen

over a year ago

Palookaville

"Upload your face photo to google and search for it, make sure it does not show any pages that use your real name.

Make sure all face photos are vanilla, and unlike previous comments, please ensure it is an old profile photo or has been uploaded somewhere before.

Cut your face and any identifying marks out of nude photos.

Have photos at events taken with your phone or camera and not the other persons.

If your photos get sent to your family, say "thats my old facebook photo, someone must have stolen it".. You cant say that to a photo that they have never seen before.

Make sure your facebook is locked down so if someone does get onto your page they cant see your friend list and you have no public posts.

Turn on the approval so if you are tagged in any photos they wont show up in any of your friends feeds till you okay them.

If they cant find your friends and family, how will they send them photos of you?

treat all swinger friends the same..

Or just put up any old photos."

sound advice except the last tongue in cheek bit

By *wilighteyesWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

im old school, im knocking around the internet longer than i care to admit and,,,,, we used to say , when camming or sending pics u could do naughty body or face, that u could never do both, was leaving u too vulnerable if u did.

Plus thinking that deleting the post with your pics on,once its read, is not really any good, once a mail with pics is opened, the sad reality is a person can if they want copy said pics and no one is any they wiser.

the best way to think of it is , once u send something on the net, it can be out there in the ether forever somewhere.

When i started in the naughty world or even the actual net world was all bout anonymity, not letting anyone know anything about u.I think ultimitly the bebos and facebooks have a lot to answer for, its bred this world of telling everyone, everything about yourself and sending pics all over place.

We need particulary in the adult sites to remember that ,,, sending pics on the internet is not safe,keep any body shots far far away from face shots no matter who or where ur chatting

over a year ago

On that, I've seen a good few members with their tattoo's visible in pics, with some of them large and quite 'individual' tattoos that someone could be recognisable from. It's wise that you've hidden yours

I know I thought it was a stupid question on his part "

Hi. It was me that asked 2 see ur tattoos. Sorry I did now. It was a genuine question and there was no malice in it. I just thought with ur name it was a fair question. Sorry.

over a year ago

"im old school, im knocking around the internet longer than i care to admit and,,,,, we used to say , when camming or sending pics u could do naughty body or face, that u could never do both, was leaving u too vulnerable if u did.

Plus thinking that deleting the post with your pics on,once its read, is not really any good, once a mail with pics is opened, the sad reality is a person can if they want copy said pics and no one is any they wiser.

the best way to think of it is , once u send something on the net, it can be out there in the ether forever somewhere.

When i started in the naughty world or even the actual net world was all bout anonymity, not letting anyone know anything about u.I think ultimitly the bebos and facebooks have a lot to answer for, its bred this world of telling everyone, everything about yourself and sending pics all over place.

We need particulary in the adult sites to remember that ,,, sending pics on the internet is not safe,keep any body shots far far away from face shots no matter who or where ur chatting"

couldnt agree more with this, when I see the amount of personal information some people on this site give away about their personal life it really is quite shocking, I wouldn't give anyone here my mobile number, where I live , my workplace, names of family members, yet it happens all the time. Maybe I'm just too paranoid, but I don't trust anyone enough I meet on this site to share any personal information with themn at all , and if anyone asks they get told not to ask again! All it takes is a fall out or someone to feel rejected and they can use that information against you, I don't need that hassle in my life.

over a year ago

OP... great points!!

cant repeat this strong enough over the years I keep rabbiting on about it on this site...

if anyone wants to see your faces...

WEBCAM, WEBCAM, WEBCAM

of course theres a record facility, and of course they can capture a still image, but, sitting fully clothed with a smile wont harm anyone ?

This way both interested parties can see each other and ( that's if you judge a person on looks, quite pathetic and shallow, but, I digress, that's for another thread ) you can see if your compatible.

Webcam also s out sad fucks who never have a female beside them !!

don't EVER send unclothed face pics to anyone unkown on these sites.. too much risky trouble in the future.. be safe!!

webcam £5 nowadays peeps

repeat WEBCAM, WEBCAM, WEBCAM !!

peace. hippy style !!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/09/14 13:31:28]

over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)Find posts by

17 hours ago

yes I see ...

over a year ago

"my face pics were always saved in private only but I have removed them now. I only send them seperately either by email or kik

I always made sure that any naughty pics never showed my face or tattoo. I would not even send any of them to my better friends on here. It's just too risky.

"

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

If anyone can spot me from my face pics, they deserve a box of chocs.

over a year ago

"If anyone can spot me from my face pics, they deserve a box of chocs. "

think they will more remember your tits then face

over a year ago

so what exactly happened... someone tried to expose someone else to there family on facebook is it??

over a year ago

"so what exactly happened... someone tried to expose someone else to there family on facebook is it??"

yes

over a year ago

"so what exactly happened... someone tried to expose someone else to there family on facebook is it??

yes "

But was there face pics of said girl on this set up profile?

By *reddieRaeCouple
over a year ago

Banbridge

That is sage advice.

Good call, thanks!

over a year ago

Not 100% sure if he got a face photo of the person but i heard it said before here about somebody taking a pic of them on the site!So for safety im not sending face pics anymore unless they are verified,and by people,not the green flag bit!

By *outhbelMan
over a year ago

Near Carryduff

What about snapchat ? isn't that an app that displays a pic for a few seconds then it's gone forever ??

By *ralSurpriseMan
over a year ago

Meath

"What about snapchat ? isn't that an app that displays a pic for a few seconds then it's gone forever ??"

You can screen shot the picture if your quick enough so I wouldn't be sending face pictures on that either.

I don't understand how people put face pictures on a site like this anyways. Who knows who your talking to at the start could be relations or anything.

Good example (I think or could be dodgy??) I had a couple Private message me, they had no pics only a fairly detailed profile. Was chatting for awhile etc Etc. I invited them to my private pictures and they were aware as I let everyone know in my first mail, I don't put up face pics on a site like this and I will send face pics if I'm sure or when I get to know the person better! Most people are ok with that and then there's a serious percentage that won't even reply because of no face pictures but anyways the couple replied and they said they didn't have any pictures and wouldn't be putting any online or the likes but the husband wanted to meet me half way some evening and show my pictures of him and pictures of his wife. They had told me they have people of themselves and pictures together etc etc.

Now would you call that a couple who is really on the ball not sending pictures to strangers or is there something dodgy about it? I wasn't sure myself so never progressed on it any further. Would like to get some thoughts on it?

over a year ago

"What about snapchat ? isn't that an app that displays a pic for a few seconds then it's gone forever ??

You can screen shot the picture if your quick enough so I wouldn't be sending face pictures on that either.

I don't understand how people put face pictures on a site like this anyways. Who knows who your talking to at the start could be relations or anything.

Good example (I think or could be dodgy??) I had a couple Private message me, they had no pics only a fairly detailed profile. Was chatting for awhile etc Etc. I invited them to my private pictures and they were aware as I let everyone know in my first mail, I don't put up face pics on a site like this and I will send face pics if I'm sure or when I get to know the person better! Most people are ok with that and then there's a serious percentage that won't even reply because of no face pictures but anyways the couple replied and they said they didn't have any pictures and wouldn't be putting any online or the likes but the husband wanted to meet me half way some evening and show my pictures of him and pictures of his wife. They had told me they have people of themselves and pictures together etc etc.

Now would you call that a couple who is really on the ball not sending pictures to strangers or is there something dodgy about it? I wasn't sure myself so never progressed on it any further. Would like to get some thoughts on it? "

^^^^^^^

Sounds Dodgy.....

By *outhbelMan
over a year ago

Near Carryduff

Sounds like perhaps it wasn't a cpl at all, just a man pretending to be a cpl

over a year ago

I've had mine hidden and watermarked for months now......and i keep warning others to do the same......people on my friends list are only ones i have met!! I don't accept any even from potential meets......if anyone wants to know what i look like its tuff luck...

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

we would have serious concerns about it....have done it a few times but only to ppl that are verified by ppl we know are genuine swingers

over a year ago

BiggieT.. that sounds dodgy as fuck m8 !!

By *ralSurpriseMan
over a year ago

Meath

I was thinking so myself. Thanks y'all

Must actually have a look through my mails and see if the profile is still live!

over a year ago

Good call Annie..

I wasn't here when it happened to u Mrs S....I would have had your back. Do you think it is the same person or people...maybe u and Angel confer this?"

are you using this to try get your leg over

Post new Message to Thread