Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Tunisia 26th 3rd Oct

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi folks, we are staying in port el kantoui for this week, would love to meet likeminded people for a drink, looks like we have possibly picked the worse swingers destination does anyone know if the locals can be corrupted....

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

I would love to be going back there. I love the place. As a single woman I wasn't short of attention. Post in English forums too. Popular destination with the English.

Reply privately

By *enandmollyCouple
over a year ago

Galway

"Hi folks, we are staying in port el kantoui for this week, would love to meet likeminded people for a drink, looks like we have possibly picked the worse swingers destination does anyone know if the locals can be corrupted.... "

Honestly, by careful there folks Muslim country, been there, wife could not even wear shorts in peace! Hope you have a good holiday

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *enandmollyCouple
over a year ago

Galway

It seemed to us, you were safe in the "compound" they say is a resort, but go out and about, different story. It's not safe folks.

Reply privately

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

Very similar to Egypt and Morocco. there are safe places. Gorgeous country.

Reply privately

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"Hi folks, we are staying in port el kantoui for this week, would love to meet likeminded people for a drink, looks like we have possibly picked the worse swingers destination does anyone know if the locals can be corrupted....

Honestly, by careful there folks Muslim country, been there, wife could not even wear shorts in peace! Hope you have a good holiday"

There may be clothing issues in the environs of mosques / religious sites but certainly not in any of the tourist centres - including PEK.

The Tunisians are a wonderful people - as are 99.9% of all Muslims. I know / have met enough in various countries to be able to say that.

Please have no qualms about your holiday. It's a beautiful spot if sadly swing free lol

Reply privately

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"It seemed to us, you were safe in the "compound" they say is a resort, but go out and about, different story. It's not safe folks. "

That's simply not true. Not true at all. It's safer than walking around Dublin Limerick or Belfast

Reply privately

By *enandmollyCouple
over a year ago

Galway

"It seemed to us, you were safe in the "compound" they say is a resort, but go out and about, different story. It's not safe folks.

That's simply not true. Not true at all. It's safer than walking around Dublin Limerick or Belfast "

I'm happy you had a different experience, but we went to hammamett many years ago, and it was like midnight express. I'm not saying you wrong, but it's our experience, and we would not. Is it a Muslim country again, that's just us.

Reply privately

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"It seemed to us, you were safe in the "compound" they say is a resort, but go out and about, different story. It's not safe folks.

That's simply not true. Not true at all. It's safer than walking around Dublin Limerick or Belfast

I'm happy you had a different experience, but we went to hammamett many years ago, and it was like midnight express. I'm not saying you wrong, but it's our experience, and we would not. Is it a Muslim country again, that's just us."

What is this preoccupation with it being a "Muslim country" ?? Are the majority of citizens there Muslim? Yes! Do they behead the Christian shorts weRing infidels ? NO!!

Like Christians are cuddly and harmless..... Jeez Louise

Reply privately

By *enandmollyCouple
over a year ago

Galway

I'm happy you had a different experience, but we went to hammamett many years ago, and it was like midnight express. I'm not saying you wrong, but it's our experience, and we would not. Is it a Muslim country again, that's just us.

What is this preoccupation with it being a "Muslim country" ?? Are the majority of citizens there Muslim? Yes! Do they behead the Christian shorts weRing infidels ? NO!!

Like Christians are cuddly and harmless..... Jeez Louise "

Ok - this is our opinion - Muslims have different values then us - women for example have zero rights - try bathing nude on your holiday in Tunisia or any other Muslim country... See how cuddles they are then, actually don't you may not come back alive.

Reply privately

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Ok - this is our opinion - Muslims have different values then us - women for example have zero rights - try bathing nude on your holiday in Tunisia or any other Muslim country... See how cuddles they are then, actually don't you may not come back alive.

"

"Muslims have different values than us".......that is a shocking statement. Tar half the world as terrorists and fundamentalists why don't you..,

Such ignorance ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have fun OP!

Wherever you go in the world, be respectful towards the local culture and rules. It has nothing to do with values. Make sure you get to know local people, this enhances the travel experience and opens up your mind.

Reply privately

By *enandmollyCouple
over a year ago

Galway

"Muslims have different values than us".......that is a shocking statement. Tar half the world as terrorists and fundamentalists why don't you..,

Such ignorance ..."

Sorry - my opinion - If I want to swim nude, I'll spend my holiday money in a country that has 21st century laws and rights, that's all. They are free in our country to be themselves, but we are not in their country, not being racist, but it's true.

Reply privately

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Such ignorance ...

Sorry - my opinion - If I want to swim nude, I'll spend my holiday money in a country that has 21st century laws and rights, that's all. They are free in our country to be themselves, but we are not in their country, not being racist, but it's true.

"

Ok ... Not getting into an argument. They are not free in our country to be themselves. They must abide by our laws just as we do. Likewise if we visit their country we must adhere to their laws. It is not sharia law contrary to your prejudices however. Tunisia is a tolerant society whose brave people actually started the Arab Spring.....to speak of them as you do really grates....

By all means spend your holiday cash in western countries but you are missing a world of rich and varied culture. Each to their own however.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks folks, i think haha, theres more passion here than i think will be in Tunisia i personally love the culture, been to number of muslim countries, so not overly sensitive to peoples differences on whichever continent. and i also love haggling, done enough on this site, so have a tough skin

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

What a load of bull sorry I lived in a muslim country like every where u get bad egss

Reply privately

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

We have traveled in a lot of Arab/Muslim countries..... Its all about respect for your hosts beliefs.....ppl are asked to cover up when they go into St Peter's in Rome.... But as regards local swinging think your out a luck..

Reply privately

By *enandmollyCouple
over a year ago

Galway

I wonder why?

Reply privately

By *enandmollyCouple
over a year ago

Galway

What a load of bull sorry I lived in a muslim country like every where u get bad egss "

How about you travel to Kuwait in your shorts and tee shirt, sunbath in your g-string, and go for a dip in the nude!! I'll pay for return flight, that is, if your still alive!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately