Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Poxy horn

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I usually love a good horn, but i'm in work and i'm on my third wank already, just can't keep it down, it's doing it on purpose, like when you went to school on the bus and your stop was next your cock would just start getting hard, swear it did it on purpose

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hahaha...funny as fuck, I always remember getting a hard on at the most inappropriate times, like when in swimming trunks

over a year ago

Yeah especially in the swimming pools all those dirty oulones, well they were dirty in my head, with the pubic hair trying to escape from the sides of the swim suit

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Try being a woman smuggling peanuts always happens At the most inconvenient of times

over a year ago

least the peanuts look is sexy, when your a bloke trying to hide some thing almost resembling a prawn in your swimming trunks is just laughable, and you know every single hot girl will notice..........

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Personally I like the bulge in men's trousers exceptionally it there is sexual tension massive turn on

over a year ago

not so bad when theres a good package to be noticed in, but when its like a little prawn that been left in the sun for 2 weeks, you don't want to be noticed lol

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Yeah especially in the swimming pools all those dirty oulones, well they were dirty in my head, with the pubic hair trying to escape from the sides o f the swim suit "
er I bet u loved it really

over a year ago

What you meen a prawn, have you seen it??

More like a budgie i would say

Post new Message to Thread