Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Fun4Two, Rotterdam

Jump to newest

By *wingeire. OP   Man
over a year ago

city centre

Hi all,

I'm setting up this thread to see if there's interest in arranging an "en-masse" trip of fabbers to Fun4Two in Holland.

For those of you who haven't been, please ask around - it's an amazing place. I've been a number of times with a partner in crime and I'm hooked lol.

It will be like a mini-convention over there. I'm thinking a weekend in November.

Any interest?

Ross

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

Oh don't be putting ideas like that in my head!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We went to fun4two last year!

It's a fantastic place and would love to go back!!!

over a year ago

Are singles allowed all nights or only on certain nights? Asking because people might not know that a lot of clubs are couples only on weekends.

over a year ago

"Are singles allowed all nights or only on certain nights? Asking because people might not know that a lot of clubs are couples only on weekends."

I think they do allow singles in regardless, lots of couples play with single guys and the times we were there there were a few!

By *leasureOrbitCouple
over a year ago

city centre

See you there!

By *leasureOrbitCouple
over a year ago

city centre

"Are singles allowed all nights or only on certain nights? Asking because people might not know that a lot of clubs are couples only on weekends.

I think they do allow singles in regardless, lots of couples play with single guys and the times we were there there were a few! "

I think single women are allowed in, but not single guys. The clubs website will tell you who's allowed in which night as they have different themes each night. I'm a member, but don't think that allows me in as a single guy.

over a year ago

"See you there!"

Can I come too?

over a year ago

"Are singles allowed all nights or only on certain nights? Asking because people might not know that a lot of clubs are couples only on weekends.

I think they do allow singles in regardless, lots of couples play with single guys and the times we were there there were a few!

I think single women are allowed in, but not single guys. The clubs website will tell you who's allowed in which night as they have different themes each night. I'm a member, but don't think that allows me in as a single guy."

That sounds like the norm.

over a year ago

I think single women are allowed in, but not single guys. The clubs website will tell you who's allowed in which night as they have different themes each night. I'm a member, but don't think that allows me in as a single guy.

That sounds like the norm."

The club actually has its own gigolo men thete too...

By *leasureOrbitCouple
over a year ago

city centre

That sounds like the norm.

The club actually has its own gigolo men thete too... "

Yep, with their black speedos and dicky bows!

over a year ago

Headed there in November with playmate, if anyone is interested in getting a wee group trip sorted? Headed to Amsterdam first and then fun4two on the Sunday night.......

over a year ago

"Headed there in November with playmate, if anyone is interested in getting a wee group trip sorted? Headed to Amsterdam first and then fun4two on the Sunday night......."
Sunday night has been recommended to us by friends btw

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

We went 2 years ago ...would definitely recommend it...and would definitely go back

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

"Oh don't be putting ideas like that in my head!! "

or mine

over a year ago

"Headed there in November with playmate, if anyone is interested in getting a wee group trip sorted? Headed to Amsterdam first and then fun4two on the Sunday night....... Sunday night has been recommended to us by friends btw"

We went on the Sunday night!

We were told it's best for the older people

Have to say older hot people

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I've wanted to go for years.

By *leasureOrbitCouple
over a year ago

city centre

Weekend all in is about €400 per person (flights, car hire, hotel, club entry). So not crazy money compared to a typical weekend away. Drink and (good) food are included in the club entry.

over a year ago

"Headed there in November with playmate, if anyone is interested in getting a wee group trip sorted? Headed to Amsterdam first and then fun4two on the Sunday night....... Sunday night has been recommended to us by friends btw

Have to say older hot people "

Less of the Old.....prefer Mature thanks lol

By *wingeire. OP   Man
over a year ago

city centre

"Weekend all in is about €400 per person (flights, car hire, hotel, club entry). So not crazy money compared to a typical weekend away. Drink and (good) food are included in the club entry."

Yep and that will get you TWO nights. The fact that drink and dinner is included can be a saving. Although you don't want to drink too much. Not there for that after all. But the food option is great if you need more energy throughout the night

over a year ago

"Weekend all in is about €400 per person (flights, car hire, hotel, club entry). So not crazy money compared to a typical weekend away. Drink and (good) food are included in the club entry.

Yep and that will get you TWO nights. The fact that drink and dinner is included can be a saving. Although you don't want to drink too much. Not there for that after all. But the food option is great if you need more energy throughout the night "

Energy for what? Do tell

By *urph6969Man
over a year ago

chadwell

try antwerpen belguim,and reeperbann germany,been to rotterdam many times,and find it just ok

over a year ago

"Headed there in November with playmate, if anyone is interested in getting a wee group trip sorted? Headed to Amsterdam first and then fun4two on the Sunday night....... Sunday night has been recommended to us by friends btw

Have to say older hot people

Less of the Old.....prefer Mature thanks lol "

Of course

By *ralSurpriseMan
over a year ago

Meath

I'm in Amsterdam in November

By *wingeire. OP   Man
over a year ago

city centre

"Weekend all in is about €400 per person (flights, car hire, hotel, club entry). So not crazy money compared to a typical weekend away. Drink and (good) food are included in the club entry.

Yep and that will get you TWO nights. The fact that drink and dinner is included can be a saving. Although you don't want to drink too much. Not there for that after all. But the food option is great if you need more energy throughout the night

Energy for what? Do tell "

well doors open at 8/9 and shut at 4am. about 200 couples attend on a weekend night. there's an orgy room that can fit 20 couple and a jacuzzi that can fit another 20. Come to think of it 7 hours is never enough haha.

Post new Message to Thread