Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Cock pics...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does any woman actually like receiving them?! Really??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Does any woman actually like receiving them?! Really??"

omg...lucy..you have no idea!!!!!!..that'd be a yes!

over a year ago

oh and havent seen u in here before...so welcome, pull up a muffin and sit yerslf down!

over a year ago

How about you lou ? (are we at the lou stage yet Lucy)

over a year ago

It's a no from me well not as a first pic anyway, if I was going to meet someone then I'd like to see but it's not necessary on a first email, just my personal preference

over a year ago

"Does any woman actually like receiving them?! Really??

oh and havent seen u in here before...so welcome, pull up a muffin and sit yerslf down!"

Oh yeah... shit. .. HI

Nice move xpl

over a year ago

Haha personally its like flashing, unnecessary and rude!! They all look the same, dont send unless asked! And as for guys with cocks as there profiler, you may as well have no profiler!

Thats my opinion/overdue rant!

Whats your opinion?

Thanks for the welcome too

over a year ago

Definitely not in the first message, along with 'wanna fuck this?' But after chatting for a while I will take a look

over a year ago

"Haha personally its like flashing, unnecessary and rude!! They all look the same, dont send unless asked! And as for guys with cocks as there profiler, you may as well have no profiler!

Whats your opinion?

Thanks for the welcome too "

well, ive never had my cock up as profile but often, (? now), have one up in public pics, the reality for me is that one of my cock pics is my second most fabbed pic!!..that says it all..ppl like em...btw...none of us guys get many fabs at all..so it definately hasnt gone to our heads!!!

over a year ago

"Haha personally its like flashing, unnecessary and rude!! They all look the same, dont send unless asked! And as for guys with cocks as there profiler, you may as well have no profiler!

Whats your opinion?

Thanks for the welcome too "

Excuse me, my penis is saddened to hear it looks the same as the rest, it always thought it was unique

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Definitely not in the first message, along with 'wanna fuck this?' But after chatting for a while I will take a look "

I saw you sneaking a look at my profile

over a year ago

"Definitely not in the first message, along with 'wanna fuck this?' But after chatting for a while I will take a look "

That and the fab fave "I'm local - wanna fuck" I usually can't reply coz I'm so excited that I'm stripping off

over a year ago

"Definitely not in the first message, along with 'wanna fuck this?' But after chatting for a while I will take a look

I saw you sneaking a look at my profile "

Finger slipped is all

over a year ago

Awww... You are unique, just like everybody else

over a year ago

all cocks are unique...some are more unique than others....

....................whats the year??

By *leasureOrbitCouple
over a year ago

city centre

Whats your opinion?

well, ive never had my cock up as profile but often, (? now), have one up in public pics, the reality for me is that one of my cock pics is my second most fabbed pic!!..that says it all..ppl like em...btw...none of us guys get many fabs at all..so it definately hasnt gone to our heads!!!"

Fully agree. I didn't have a cock photo on here for ages, but due to (very limited) popular demand I added one recently and it seems more popular than most of my others. Suppose it's no harm having a cpl in reserve.

over a year ago

Mine is on private not ashamed or anything just think its more respectfull that way.

over a year ago

"Definitely not in the first message, along with 'wanna fuck this?' But after chatting for a while I will take a look

That and the fab fave "I'm local - wanna fuck" I usually can't reply coz I'm so excited that I'm stripping off"

Haha, yup, difficult to resist that one

over a year ago

"Mine is on private not ashamed or anything just think its more respectfull that way. "

lol..biggles..ya know its not compulsory to look!!!!

over a year ago

"Awww... You are unique, just like everybody else"

That's what I say .... Some women do ask for cock pics but admitted less often, and we guys get plenty of close up pics too one tit, half bum cheek and close up of a pussy and at least that Thoses nothing for me, now seeing the whole of the person..... mmmm mmmm my milk of magnesia yum yum

over a year ago

Whats your opinion?

well, ive never had my cock up as profile but often, (? now), have one up in public pics, the reality for me is that one of my cock pics is my second most fabbed pic!!..that says it all..ppl like em...btw...none of us guys get many fabs at all..so it definately hasnt gone to our heads!!!

Fully agree. I didn't have a cock photo on here for ages, but due to (very limited) popular demand I added one recently and it seems more popular than most of my others. Suppose it's no harm having a cpl in reserve."

Popular yes

over a year ago

We're all special

over a year ago

That and the fab fave "I'm local - wanna fuck" I usually can't reply coz I'm so excited that I'm stripping off

Haha, yup, difficult to resist that one "

It really is, I count my blessings that the stars aligned and they are in my area at that very place and time. Never mind if your in work, or visiting family or anything like that

over a year ago

"Awww... You are unique, just like everybody else

That's what I say .... Some women do ask for cock pics but admitted less often, and we guys get plenty of close up pics too one tit, half bum cheek and close up of a pussy and at least that Thoses nothing for me, now seeing the whole of the person..... mmmm mmmm my milk of magnesia yum yum "

I can agree there, women are guilty too, although hopefully not for cock pics haha!

over a year ago

"Mine is on private not ashamed or anything just think its more respectfull that way.

lol..biggles..ya know its not compulsory to look!!!! "

lmao ha ha

over a year ago

Id like an idea of what it looks like.....don't want to get a fright!!!!

over a year ago

As avatar the worst choice a single guy can make

No close up is ever flattering but I ask for them when organising group fun

It's so important .. I do agree it's the motion of the ocean .. But size matters to me

over a year ago

Is it not better to have an indication (not a wam bam shot) of what it's like on your profile so a lady will know what she might be getting (unfortunate wording I know)

This might save both people much time

over a year ago

How do you live with out seeing every guys cock on here multiple times!!!!!

I just want to see close up pussys all day long! Who cares what you girls look like when I can see fannies that could put you off sex close up a all........

Sorry could keep that bullshit up.

I have a few pics that are private and normally stay that way.

I try to make them a full body shot. The full package (pun intended)

Close ups are just boring and unrepresentative of what you girls should be attracted too! (Not that you should be attracted to me without a lot of drink)

over a year ago

"As avatar the worst choice a single guy can make

No close up is ever flattering but I ask for them when organising group fun

It's so important .. I do agree it's the motion of the ocean .. But size matters to me

"

Definitely, size does matter!! But ur right, cock pics avatars just make it confusing to distinguish between profiles - after a while they do start to all look the same

over a year ago

"Is it not better to have an indication (not a wam bam shot) of what it's like on your profile so a lady will know what she might be getting (unfortunate wording I know)

This might save both people much time"

Agree

over a year ago

so ladies, be totally honest, would you prefer one in public pics that can be perused if and when neccessary..or none at all...im always open to advice tbh!

over a year ago

Id prefer if guys kept em private unless asked for them! Id much rather a face pic!

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

"Fully agree. I didn't have a cock photo on here for ages, but due to (very limited) popular demand I added one recently and it seems more popular than most of my others. Suppose it's no harm having a cpl in reserve."

Wow, reading you and the other guys experiences of have your cock pics fabbed more than your other pics is very interesting.

I'm wondering if I should follow suit?

A tiny part of me says yes.

over a year ago

"so ladies, be totally honest, would you prefer one in public pics that can be perused if and when neccessary..or none at all...im always open to advice tbh!"

I don't mind one or two in public pics, but it's the sending 5/6/7 cock ones along with first message that bugs me really

over a year ago

"so ladies, be totally honest, would you prefer one in public pics that can be perused if and when neccessary..or none at all...im always open to advice tbh!"

I would say keep one in public, just don't send unless asked oh and preferably not a flaccid droopy one or one over the toilet bowl.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Well feck it putting a sky remote, lynx can or beer bottle as a profile pic does nothing for ye women either we can't win

One thing I have noticed is the Irish pics section the top ten guys are usually cock picsso some one like them

As for u seen one and they are all the same I like to throw a spanner in that

theory, my wife was browsing the pics one day and told me that's ur cock in that woman's mouth I know it is

over a year ago

One tasteful cock pic on public

over a year ago

ya see...i think we can see that the varied responses mean..well..frankly there is no right answer when it comes to attraction, its horses for courses

im ducking lads...ducking!

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

Whats your opinion?

Fully agree. I didn't have a cock photo on here for ages, but due to (very limited) popular demand I added one recently and it seems more popular than most of my others. Suppose it's no harm having a cpl in reserve."

When you say popular is that with men or ladies . ? Tend to find that cock pictures only appeal to men.

over a year ago

"so ladies, be totally honest, would you prefer one in public pics that can be perused if and when neccessary..or none at all...im always open to advice tbh!

"

oh for jaysus sake whats tasteful...ya will confuse da shit outta us!!!

over a year ago

"ya see...i think we can see that the varied responses mean..well..frankly there is no right answer when it comes to attraction, its horses for courses

im ducking lads...ducking! "

I think your profile pic is way more appealing then a cock pic profiler, it's sexy and teasing rather then vulgar

over a year ago

"ya see...i think we can see that the varied responses mean..well..frankly there is no right answer when it comes to attraction, its horses for courses

I think your profile pic is way more appealing then a cock pic profiler, it's sexy and teasing rather then vulgar "

awww...ty lolli..fancy a fuck..im in dublin later

over a year ago

Tasteful as in a hint at what's there.

Not a fecking warts and all 360 degree matrix style shot of the same erect cock.

over a year ago

I think your profile pic is way more appealing then a cock pic profiler, it's sexy and teasing rather then vulgar

awww...ty lolli..fancy a fuck..im in dublin later "

Typing.... With.... One.... Hand....

Stripping furiously....

over a year ago

Stripping furiously...."

Resist resist!!!

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Tasteful as in a hint at what's there.

Not a fecking warts and all 360 degree matrix style shot of the same erect cock.

"

em....now i kinda want to attempt an animated gif of a 360 of my cock.

sorry, thats the geek in me coming out.

over a year ago

Stripping furiously...."

dont worry bout all the clothes...just take off the panties and lie waiting...ill not be lookiing at the rest of ya anyway...just wanna meet ur fanny...like it is in the pics

over a year ago

sorry, thats the geek in me coming out."

Note to self: buy 3D printer

over a year ago

"so ladies, be totally honest, would you prefer one in public pics that can be perused if and when neccessary..or none at all...im always open to advice tbh!

oh for jaysus sake whats tasteful...ya will confuse da shit outta us!!!"

Not meant to .. A erect cock from an angle that maybe catches some torso or some strong quads

Basically no hairy balls or cum dripping from your japs eye !!!

over a year ago

Stripping furiously....

Resist resist!!!"

How can I resist!! He's LOCAL!!!!

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

Whats your opinion?

Excuse me, my penis is saddened to hear it looks the same as the rest, it always thought it was unique

"

yeah it tis lol

over a year ago

Stripping furiously....

Resist resist!!!

How can I resist!! He's LOCAL!!!!"

Oh go on then, have fun

over a year ago

sorry, thats the geek in me coming out."

Lol

Do it

over a year ago

oh for jaysus sake whats tasteful...ya will confuse da shit outta us!!!

Not meant to .. A erect cock from an angle that maybe catches some torso or some strong quads

Basically no hairy balls or cum dripping from your japs eye !!! "

ok i put one like that up...u can let me know if its tasteful or not in the usual manner..its coming down if its not cos i dont really like it

over a year ago

Palookaville

"Fully agree. I didn't have a cock photo on here for ages, but due to (very limited) popular demand I added one recently and it seems more popular than most of my others. Suppose it's no harm having a cpl in reserve.

Wow, reading you and the other guys experiences of have your cock pics fabbed more than your other pics is very interesting.

A tiny part of me says yes. "

no don't. ... You're to classy for that lol.. Keep en private. .. If a woman wants to see she will ask. . Or do a lotta and give us a clue subtly...lol .... No hidden agenda here. .*innocent whistle emoticon**

over a year ago

Yeah. In case its like split down the middle or something. Lol.

over a year ago

"Fully agree. I didn't have a cock photo on here for ages, but due to (very limited) popular demand I added one recently and it seems more popular than most of my others. Suppose it's no harm having a cpl in reserve.

no don't. ... You're to classy for that lol.. Keep en private. .. If a woman wants to see she will ask. . Or do a lotta and give us a clue subtly...lol .... No hidden agenda here. .*innocent whistle emoticon** "

ya see...split opinions again, guys with cock pics possibly lack class!!...sure ya cant win!

over a year ago

Palookaville

"Is it not better to have an indication (not a wam bam shot) of what it's like on your profile so a lady will know what she might be getting (unfortunate wording I know)

This might save both people much time"

this ... Give us a tasteful hint. .a little clue. .. subtly does it

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

sorry, thats the geek in me coming out.

Note to self: buy 3D printer"

At first I was taking that as a roundabout compliment, but seeing as I don't have a cock pic public you have no idea what i've got.

Suffice to say, I'd give you the best disappointment of your life

over a year ago

this ... Give us a tasteful hint. .a little clue. .. subtly does it "

Much like you're doing in your new pics

over a year ago

Palookaville

Much like you're doing in your new pics "

exactly lol

over a year ago

no don't. ... You're to classy for that lol.. Keep en private. .. If a woman wants to see she will ask. . Or do a lotta and give us a clue subtly...lol .... No hidden agenda here. .*innocent whistle emoticon** "

You're even taking my emoticons

over a year ago

Whats your opinion?

yeah it tis lol "

(Innocent whistle emoticon)

over a year ago

Much like you're doing in your new pics

exactly lol"

You've such class

By *unduo000Couple
over a year ago

In and around

That and the fab fave "I'm local - wanna fuck" I usually can't reply coz I'm so excited that I'm stripping off"

over a year ago

I normally make the effort to say I'm not interested but if I'm greeted by a dick then I'll be a dick and ignore. Not a fan of dick galore profiles. I'd happily meet without seeing any cause I personally don't see the appeal of looking at them

over a year ago

I prefer to see a pic or two before I meet someone. Maybe not in a first message but definitely at some point.

As my old business teacher used to say....

"you wouldn't buy a pig in a poke!"

Definitely applies here

over a year ago

Whats your opinion?

"

Lol

over a year ago

Get a grip folks ,this is a page about sex .. not the christian bible study group. If some are not happy with cock, pussy or tit pics then move on.

complaining woman has pictures from tits are hanging out, to close up pussy, till legs in stockings .. Pictures stolen from porn sites or Argos catalog..

I've no cock pics on my profile but if somebody does that ..it's his thing. It is a sex site about sex . So before whining here from the ladies they should let the tits pictures disappear once. Tits looks after a while for men the same way as cock's for women .

over a year ago

"Get a grip folks ,this is a page about sex .. not the christian bible study group. If some are not happy with cock, pussy or tit pics then move on.

complaining woman has pictures from tits are hanging out, to close up pussy, till legs in stockings .. Pictures stolen from porn sites or Argos catalog..

I've no cock pics on my profile but if somebody does that ..it's his thing. It is a sex site about sex . So before whining here from the ladies they should let the tits pictures disappear once. Tits looks after a while for men the same way as cock's for women . "

^^^ gets the popcorn^^^

someone just dropped the "its a sex site" bomb on us

By *enandmollyCouple
over a year ago

Galway

Instant turn off, for an opening message. You guaranteed NOT to get a reply, to "top it off" simply ADD "hay", "how ya", "What you up to" etc

over a year ago

Instant turn off, for an opening message. You guaranteed NOT to get a reply, to "top it off" simply ADD "hay", "how ya", "What you up to" etc "

hay ben&molly wanna see my trouser anaconda?

over a year ago

Palookaville

"Get a grip folks ,this is a page about sex .. not the christian bible study group. If some are not happy with cock, pussy or tit pics then move on.

I've no cock pics on my profile but if somebody does that ..it's his thing. It is a sex site about sex . So before whining here from the ladies they should let the tits pictures disappear once. Tits looks after a while for men the same way as cock's for women .

^^^ gets the popcorn^^^

someone just dropped the "its a sex site" bomb on us "

and the stolen porn pics.. From argos? ? . Who knew! ! ... move over dtg, and pass some pop corn

over a year ago

^^^ gets the popcorn^^^

and the stolen porn pics.. From argos? ? . Who knew! ! ... move over dtg, and pass some pop corn "

I prefer to be addressed in capitals. . DTG

over a year ago

^^^ gets the popcorn^^^

and the stolen porn pics.. From argos? ? . Who knew! ! ... move over dtg, and pass some pop corn "

till -- legs in stockings...-- From argos! I need to explain that extra ..really ?

over a year ago

Palookaville

^^^ gets the popcorn^^^

and the stolen porn pics.. From argos? ? . Who knew! ! ... move over dtg, and pass some pop corn

I prefer to be addressed in capitals. . DTG"

aaww ffs DTG you know I'm not well today ....I need pop corn and a hug .. and lemsip.. and an argos book

over a year ago

Instant turn off, for an opening message. You guaranteed NOT to get a reply, to "top it off" simply ADD "hay", "how ya", "What you up to" etc "

'Any fun?' is another favourite.

The best I got yet,the other day,for an opening message was 'hi hun, so you fucked many here?'.....BLOCK!

over a year ago

"

^^^ gets the popcorn^^^

someone just dropped the "its a sex site" bomb on us "

Now I get even peanuts, what is this then? This page is not about sex .. ?? Hahaha .. OMFG A pink vanilla page .. the naked fun seeking Ladies here are in by an oversight ?

over a year ago

Palookaville

^^^ gets the popcorn^^^

till -- legs in stockings...-- From argos! I need to explain that extra ..really ? "

Nope... I'm looking in the argos book. .. and I have checked all the ladies postings pics. .. (terrible job obviously. . But it had to be done) .... Not recognising anyone yet.

Page number please Jay?

DTG could you just rub a little more vicks on my chest. .. That's so nice

By *enandmollyCouple
over a year ago

Galway

Instant turn off, for an opening message. You guaranteed NOT to get a reply, to "top it off" simply ADD "hay", "how ya", "What you up to" etc

hay ben&molly wanna see my trouser anaconda? "

We'll not unless I ask to see it..

over a year ago

Palookaville

We'll not unless I ask to see it.. "

ah go on. .. ya know you want to. . This is a sex site after all apparently

over a year ago

I don't bother unless asked for a pic an sure if any lady wants to see my penis can always check my profile I'm more for a gud chat be4 any pics are exchanged

over a year ago

^^^ gets the popcorn^^^

till -- legs in stockings...-- From argos! I need to explain that extra ..really ?

Nope... I'm looking in the argos book. .. and I have checked all the ladies postings pics. .. (terrible job obviously. . But it had to be done) .... Not recognising anyone yet.

Page number please Jay?

DTG could you just rub a little more vicks on my chest. .. That's so nice "

Why should I do your work? Google picture search is your friend..

over a year ago

Palookaville

^^^ gets the popcorn^^^

Page number please Jay?

"

ahhh go on. .I can't work that. . Way to technical for me

over a year ago

We'll not unless I ask to see it.. "

I'm kidding. .. you're safe. I'm not in the habit of sending my bits

By *imply me 1Woman
over a year ago

LONDONDERRY

the pics with the jeans and boxers hanging round the guys thighs while he thrusts hips at camera make me cringe . But have seen some really graceful - Greek God type poses that were yummy

over a year ago

^^^ gets the popcorn^^^

Page number please Jay?

ahhh go on. .I can't work that. . Way to technical for me "

yeah seems so ..

By *ockhard and SweetcheeksCouple
over a year ago

City

Face pic first then cock pic to follow

over a year ago

An example of the perfect male profile along with pics is Johnson, enough said

By *aunchy21Couple
over a year ago

dub

No

over a year ago

I think there's a few guys here in fairness with some great, hot pics.

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

"I think there's a few guys here in fairness with some great, hot pics. "

Thanks for noticing!

over a year ago

Palookaville

"An example of the perfect male profile along with pics is Johnson, enough said "

very true! !

over a year ago

"Face pic first then cock pic to follow "

I think I'm the other way around...

over a year ago

"An example of the perfect male profile along with pics is Johnson, enough said

very true! ! "

Yup, can't fault him

over a year ago

Welcome to forums Hun, been a while eh!

Hate receiving them!! As you said rude and unnecessary, but the odd time I would ask haha if someone sends a cock pic in the first message it's a block!

over a year ago

"

Welcome to forums Hun, been a while eh!

Hate receiving them!! As you said rude and unnecessary, but the odd time I would ask haha if someone sends a cock pic in the first message it's a block! "

Been a while is right!!

over a year ago

Ladies who are you trying to kid. Ya all luv the cock pics. That's why there are so many threads complaining about cock pic. Simple there isn't enough. remember lads it's ten cock pics all from different angles and the sky control thrown in there as well lol

over a year ago

"Ladies who are you trying to kid. Ya all luv the cock pics. That's why there are so many threads complaining about cock pic. Simple there isn't enough. remember lads it's ten cock pics all from different angles and the sky control thrown in there as well lol "

Damn! How did you guess?! Us women just like a good rant

over a year ago

"Ladies who are you trying to kid. Ya all luv the cock pics. That's why there are so many threads complaining about cock pic. Simple there isn't enough. remember lads it's ten cock pics all from different angles and the sky control thrown in there as well lol

Damn! How did you guess?! Us women just like a good rant"

That ya don't receive enough cock pics. It's ok if you wanna a wee cry on my shoulder.

Post new Message to Thread