Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

wemon ho don't send back pictures

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been speaking to a few girls on hear fro a while now so we agreed to exchange pictures

Seen as we wear ggetting on so well and when I did they just ignored my messages I no I'm no oil panting but that's dam right rude I think anyway at least have the manners to tell a person your not interested after speaking for so long grrrr

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Cut your loses move on, if you gonna send don't expect them back! Shit happens... At least you know that person is shallow or you are just simply not her type. Plenty other beautiful nice girls around, don't beat yourself up m8

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Cut your loses move on, if you gonna send don't expect them back! Shit happens... At least you know that person is shallow or you are just simply not her type. Plenty other beautiful nice girls around, don't beat yourself up m8"
manners cost nothing especially after chatting for so long

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Cut your loses move on, if you gonna send don't expect them back! Shit happens... At least you know that person is shallow or you are just simply not her type. Plenty other beautiful nice girls around, don't beat yourself up m8manners cost nothing especially after chatting for so long "

Yeah well next time change pics first like that you don't waste your precious time

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Cut your loses move on, if you gonna send don't expect them back! Shit happens... At least you know that person is shallow or you are just simply not her type. Plenty other beautiful nice girls around, don't beat yourself up m8manners cost nothing especially after chatting for so long

Yeah well next time change pics first like that you don't waste your precious time "

I don't agree with that wemon look for personality as well as looks u could be the nicest looking guy in the world and be a total prick not a great combo

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

If you have a good good looking personality you're quids in!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol....don't take this the wrong way but no one likes to tell people they are not their type or they are a mong.....yes a polite no thanks would be better....i agree....i have got pics before and cringed not knowing what to do.....Im not shallow but i want to find someone attractive....just move on....that's fab for ya.....thick skin and a good set of balls gets you through it!!

Reply privately

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

If you dont agree with him keep doing what your doing,same thing will keep happening

you might think it should go a different way but thats the way fab works

if girls dont like your pic alot of the time you wont get a reply,or blocked

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Who's the ho?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't name and shame dude they will get you and put you in naughty corner for 48 hours

Reply privately

over a year ago

I only send pictures after I see the other persons .. And If I am

Planning a meet in the very near future.

No way am I having my mug saved on phones and computers by guys who I don't plan on meeting

I see it as a disadvantage to the single guys here but I think it's something ye need to take as part the game !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lol....don't take this the wrong way but no one likes to tell people they are not their type or they are a mong.....yes a polite no thanks would be better....i agree....i have got pics before and cringed not knowing what to do.....Im not shallow but i want to find someone attractive....just move on....that's fab for ya.....thick skin and a good set of balls gets you through it!! "

This ^^^

Just accept your not going to be to everyone's taste. Happens to us all!

Reply privately