Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Kissing

Jump to newest

By *reddieRae OP   Couple
over a year ago

Banbridge

Probably been done already, but I need a rant/opinions.

For me, kissing is a deal breaker. Nothing worse than having a great night, craic is good, mutual attraction is there, butterflies fluttering about in anticipation, pants getting a little damp....

then you go for a kiss and its just all... tight? Like pursed up skinny lips? And airy? Hope I'm making sense! Arrrghghh!

My question is, how do you approach that subject, if you even should? I haven't! I've just let that little bit of desire die inside and wondered if the other person thought that my kissing was equally as bad because of the different style...

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Probably been done already, but I need a rant/opinions.

For me, kissing is a deal breaker. Nothing worse than having a great night, craic is good, mutual attraction is there, butterflies fluttering about in anticipation, pants getting a little damp....

then you go for a kiss and its just all... tight? Like pursed up skinny lips? And airy? Hope I'm making sense! Arrrghghh!

My question is, how do you approach that subject, if you even should? I haven't! I've just let that little bit of desire die inside and wondered if the other person thought that my kissing was equally as bad because of the different style...

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX"

Met plenty of bad kissers, if it's bad enough to be awkward, I just keep him occupied elsewhere and snog me fella.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX"

I'm a fantastic kisser. My kisses seal the deal xxxxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ya kissin for me is a turn on. A bad kisser is such a turn off

Reply privately

over a year ago

Banbridge

You see, I too think I am an awesome kisser

- but do the bad kissers think they are too?! Do two people with the same tight skinny kisses enjoy it?

I agree with the keeping them occupied but lol or focus on their other lips....

Reply privately

over a year ago

kissing for me is a instant turn on..

I know im a great Kisser and when i meet a great kisser its amazing...

Reply privately

over a year ago

lol sounds like kissing a cat's arse, not that I've ever kissed a cat's arse of course.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Banbridge

"lol sounds like kissing a cat's arse, not that I've ever kissed a cat's arse of course."

There's a kissing a pussy joke in there somewhere...

Reply privately

By *ean0001Man
over a year ago

Dublin West

Has found if the kissing is bad then its a bad sign.

Its essential and the best way to get the temperature rising. I love placing some well placed kisses in sensitive spots while whispering in her ear what you want to do to her....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing fills me with dread more than a bad kisser.

I love kissing and it's definitely a deal breaker. You can tell a lot about the time your gonna have just by kissing someone.

I could never meet a couple who have kissing banned. I just don't understand it. More kissing please

Reply privately

over a year ago

well it seems all the greatest kissers are on this thread, you should all get together and have a kiss off!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Rae, your an amazing kisser

Reply privately

over a year ago

Banbridge

I was thinking maybe it's a "couple" thing and we are just used to each other so our kisses are passionate and wonderous lol, but it's always been the same for me and our first kiss was incredible - sealed the deal!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Banbridge

"Rae, your an amazing kisser "

As are you! I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking our smooch was rocking

Reply privately

over a year ago

Banbridge

"well it seems all the greatest kissers are on this thread, you should all get together and have a kiss off!"

Hahahahaha could be on to something there!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"well it seems all the greatest kissers are on this thread, you should all get together and have a kiss off!"

Are you in too???

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kissing is definitely a deal breaker for me. Bad kissing has made anything further feel kinda awkward and not as flowing. You should be able to lose yourself in a passionate kiss

Not sure if bad kissers know they're nad kissers or not. I

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just remember, not everyone likes being orally attached to a Wash'n'vac.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Banbridge

"Kissing is definitely a deal breaker for me. Bad kissing has made anything further feel kinda awkward and not as flowing. You should be able to lose yourself in a passionate kiss

Not sure if bad kissers know they're nad kissers or not. I"

Exactly. .. so do you tell them? "Sorry - make your lips squishy please"?? Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just remember, not everyone likes being orally attached to a Wash'n'vac."

lol, first boy I ever kissed when I was 14 told everyone I was the worst kisser ever, I was devestated, thankfully I seem to have improved with age, unless everyone I kiss is just a lot nicer than that little prick

Reply privately

over a year ago

Banbridge

"Just remember, not everyone likes being orally attached to a Wash'n'vac."

God no! I guess it can go both ways, also the wide mouth slobbery tongue frogs - equally horrible lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Kissing is definitely a deal breaker for me. Bad kissing has made anything further feel kinda awkward and not as flowing. You should be able to lose yourself in a passionate kiss

Really....i know im a good kisser lol....so ive been told....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX"

I would not take things any further if the kissing was rubbish....no i wouldnt be brave enough to say...but they would get the hint when i broke free from the kiss and didnt go back for more....harsh i know but for me when i kiss someone i know for sure if there is any chemistry there or not....its all in the kiss!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I guess different people kiss and like kissing differently.

I think it is important to communicate, let the partners understand what works and what doesn't.

An effort needs to be made, you cannot expect a good thing to fall from the sky.

I don't mind kissing one way or the other. I will adapt and learn. For me, until you have kissing working, nothing further can happen. Call it handshake protocol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exactly. .. so do you tell them? "Sorry - make your lips squishy please"?? Lol"

Sounds polite enough. .....better than "oi sort it out love"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Really....i know im a good kisser lol....so ive been told.... "

Maybe bad kissers know they're bad at it but can't be assed to fix it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

I would not take things any further if the kissing was rubbish....no i wouldnt be brave enough to say...but they would get the hint when i broke free from the kiss and didnt go back for more....harsh i know but for me when i kiss someone i know for sure if there is any chemistry there or not....its all in the kiss!!! "

Are you going to sing the shoop shoop song?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe bad kissers know they're bad at it but can't be assed to fix it "

Who would want to be shite at kissing....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

I would not take things any further if the kissing was rubbish....no i wouldnt be brave enough to say...but they would get the hint when i broke free from the kiss and didnt go back for more....harsh i know but for me when i kiss someone i know for sure if there is any chemistry there or not....its all in the kiss!!!

Are you going to sing the shoop shoop song? "

If i get a decent snog i might!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Banbridge

"I guess different people kiss and like kissing differently.

I think it is important to communicate, let the partners understand what works and what doesn't.

An effort needs to be made, you cannot expect a good thing to fall from the sky.

I don't mind kissing one way or the other. I will adapt and learn. For me, until you have kissing working, nothing further can happen. Call it handshake protocol. "

Ah if you have to work out a bloody kiss then it's a bad sign from the get go I suppose. No good trying to change something that is natural to someone - you are who you are!

- realisation moment!

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

I love kissing major turn on for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Everybody thinks there a Gud kisser, when have u ever heard sumbody u met tell u they were a bad kisser

Reply privately

over a year ago

Totally agree...

Kissing is the big one for me too...I just love a good snog

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Everybody thinks there a Gud kisser, when have u ever heard sumbody u met tell u they were a bad kisser"

^^^ This. And it's usually the ones that shout loudest that are the worst.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Banbridge

"Everybody thinks there a Gud kisser, when have u ever heard sumbody u met tell u they were a bad kisser

^^^ This. And it's usually the ones that shout loudest that are the worst."

Very true!

Awk I didn't start this as me boasting or claiming to be an amazing kisser, just was it as frustrating for others who have had bad experiences!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe bad kissers know they're bad at it but can't be assed to fix it

Who would want to be shite at kissing.... "

Weird people

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

If i get a decent snog i might!! "

Ah where you gonna find that on a Monday bestie

Reply privately

By *itty14Couple
over a year ago

kilkenny

I love kissing....if the guy is good at it the rest is usually easy enough.....but it's an awful passion killer if their useless at it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

Ah where you gonna find that on a Monday bestie "

I havent a clue....any ideas???

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I guess different people kiss and like kissing differently.

I don't mind kissing one way or the other. I will adapt and learn. For me, until you have kissing working, nothing further can happen. Call it handshake protocol.

Ah if you have to work out a bloody kiss then it's a bad sign from the get go I suppose. No good trying to change something that is natural to someone - you are who you are!

- realisation moment!"

Well it's not like you will be at it the whole day trying to figure out. A couple of minutes to try sync up should suffice. After that it is a bit pointless.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love kissing too, big turn on for me. I guess it's a bit like somebody's touch, some people are just amazing at it and others can just be so awkward with it. There's a right and wrong time to be tender and when to be a bit more passionate and get carried away.

Apparently I'm a good kisser if you read my veri's. Anyone want to confirm this just for thread research purposes

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love kissing too, big turn on for me. I guess it's a bit like somebody's touch, some people are just amazing at it and others can just be so awkward with it. There's a right and wrong time to be tender and when to be a bit more passionate and get carried away.

Apparently I'm a good kisser if you read my veri's. Anyone want to confirm this just for thread research purposes "

You have been to busy kissing my ass for me to find out!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love kissing too, big turn on for me. I guess it's a bit like somebody's touch, some people are just amazing at it and others can just be so awkward with it. There's a right and wrong time to be tender and when to be a bit more passionate and get carried away.

Apparently I'm a good kisser if you read my veri's. Anyone want to confirm this just for thread research purposes

You have been to busy kissing my ass for me to find out!! "

Well just for they purposes of this thread I might just let you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well just for they purposes of this thread I might just let you "

Your to kind to me dumpster...i will get you in that shower at some stage....!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your to kind to me dumpster...i will get you in that shower at some stage....!! "

Showering with kisses an golden showers are too completely different ball games

Reply privately

over a year ago

Showering with kisses an golden showers are too completely different ball games "

Golden sounds way more posh......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Golden sounds way more posh...... "

I know different

Reply privately

over a year ago

Golden sounds way more posh......

I know different "

can't knock until you try.....

Reply privately

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

Basorexia sufferer here

Isn't it amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly without warning become an accomplice after a delicious kiss.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

I havent a clue....any ideas??? "

It appears duffer wants to kiss you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ya see..its tricky, I keep bein told I'm a fantastic kisser but I don't really take that on board, so find I'm a bit kire nervous bout kissing than the actual sense...sorry if I don't make sense!!!

Reply privately

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

Thankfully I've never met a bad kisser. .. But I have had the pleasure of meeting some exceptional ones!

I love kissing. .. It can be the biggest turn on and tease. ..I don't think I could say to someone if they weren't a good kisser as I wouldn't want to hurt someone's feelings but it would probably be clear from my body language tbh... and I doubt I would be taking things further to a proper meet...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

It appears duffer wants to kiss you "

see... It's the blonde thing again

Reply privately

over a year ago

Blondes do have more fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

"Blondes do have more fun "

Apparently so! ! Lol.... I'm a brunette

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

see... It's the blonde thing again "

He's just hairist. Shocking in this enlightened age

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

He's just hairist. Shocking in this enlightened age "

that's it! ! I'm being discriminated

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

It appears duffer wants to kiss you "

I know he can't resist me....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

that's it! ! I'm being discriminated "

I loooooove bruntettes.....just some have a weakness for blondes.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is this thread not about kissing, and not hair colour preferences

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

that's it! ! I'm being discriminated "

Exactly, slap him

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

I know he can't resist me.... "

Did he even try to?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is this thread not about kissing, and not hair colour preferences "

granda mush shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

Did he even try to? "

Yip!! imagine that....terrible...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

Did he even try to?

Yip!! imagine that....terrible..."

I'll push him in the pool in a few weeks

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

Did he even try to?

I'll push him in the pool in a few weeks "

Yeah thats sounds good......

Reply privately

By *llie and ApplesCouple
over a year ago

where ever

"I was thinking maybe it's a "couple" thing and we are just used to each other so our kisses are passionate and wonderous lol, but it's always been the same for me and our first kiss was incredible - sealed the deal!"
.....slightly off topic but that's gotta be the winning avatar pmsl......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

Did he even try to?

Yip!! imagine that....terrible..."

Was I really that d*unk

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

Did he even try to?

Was I really that d*unk "

Now now....are we going to fall out again???

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

Did he even try to?

Yeah thats sounds good...... "

I'll even takeaway his water wings

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

Did he even try to?

Was I really that d*unk

Now now....are we going to fall out again??? "

Can't beat a good ole make up snog, they are the best

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

Did he even try to?

I'll even takeaway his water wings "

Make sure it's the shallow end

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

Did he even try to?

I'll even takeaway his water wings "

Im thinking something else that would annoy him....but can't say on here....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

Did he even try to?

I'll even takeaway his water wings

Make sure it's the shallow end "

We'll see bud

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

Did he even try to?

Was I really that d*unk

Can't beat a good ole make up snog, they are the best "

The make up sex is great aswell!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

Did he even try to?

Was I really that d*unk

The make up sex is great aswell!! "

I've officially fallen out with you, just so you know

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

Did he even try to?

Was I really that d*unk

I've officially fallen out with you, just so you know "

Dumpster me and you are always falling out....we should be at it like rabbits!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

Did he even try to?

Was I really that d*unk

Dumpster me and you are always falling out....we should be at it like rabbits!! "

Mr Pee would only get jealous lol where is he lately have you lick him up in your dungeon

Reply privately

over a year ago

A good kiss makes your mind float, your body tingles with an overwhelming desire and your almost afraid to open your eyes incase your dreaming

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A good kiss makes your mind float, your body tingles with an overwhelming desire and your almost afraid to open your eyes incase your dreaming

"

Ooooooh thats HOT!!!! I like.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

Did he even try to?

Was I really that d*unk

Dumpster me and you are always falling out....we should be at it like rabbits!!

Mr Pee would only get jealous lol where is he lately have you lick him up in your dungeon "

He's been busy working and keeping me in line....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love love love kissing! If it's not good then it just doesn't feel right!

I guess each person likes different things when kissing and what's good for one person, might not be for another.

I love a lil tongue when I'm kissing but not all people like that! Go figure!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

"A good kiss makes your mind float, your body tingles with an overwhelming desire and your almost afraid to open your eyes incase your dreaming

"

that's the kind of kiss I like!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Love love love kissing! If it's not good then it just doesn't feel right!

I guess each person likes different things when kissing and what's good for one person, might not be for another.

I love a lil tongue when I'm kissing but not all people like that! Go figure! "

Nothing worse than a big tongue shoved down your throat....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing worse than a big tongue shoved down your throat.... "

Lol agreed!! that's why I said "a lil tongue"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol agreed!! that's why I said "a lil tongue" "

I have a massive tongue....no joke but its useful in other ways....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Or the slobbering washing machine effect

Reply privately

over a year ago

And no not to pick my nose with!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Or the slobbering washing machine effect"

Lol...thats what i was thinking the big washing machine where you have slobbers all over your chin.....ewww....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha kissed a guy a few months ago who said " I love kissing , you just do it , you don't need a technique" haha I thought to myself that's why your shit at kissing.... For once I controlled the urge to burst his overly inflated ego

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Exactly this and if I don't like the way he kisses it goes no further as in the past I have done so and lived to regret it

Reply privately

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan
over a year ago

newcastle

"

I am taking a lend of this and pretending i just made it up i will tell you how i get on at the weekend

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

I am taking a lend of this and pretending i just made it up i will tell you how i get on at the weekend"

pmsl...Keep us updated lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am taking a lend of this and pretending i just made it up i will tell you how i get on at the weekend"

Ha ha cheeky if u need a hand with any more creative words give us a shout

Reply privately

over a year ago

newcastle

I am taking a lend of this and pretending i just made it up i will tell you how i get on at the weekend

Ha ha cheeky if u need a hand with any more creative words give us a shout "

Thanks I need as much help as I can get!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/09/14 14:33:54]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Come to me and I'll shove a big toe down your throat..mmmm!

Reply privately

By *urferniMan
over a year ago

Antrim

Come to me and I'll shove a big toe down your throat..mmmm! "

Definitely a novel approach to the wonderful art of kissing....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Come to me and I'll shove a big toe down your throat..mmmm! "

Ewww i can think of nicer thing to be shoved in there!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Definitely a novel approach to the wonderful art of kissing.... "

NOT lol....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kissing is only hot if both of you have the same kissing style! Otherwise it's awkward n shyte ha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Kissing is only hot if both of you have the same kissing style! Otherwise it's awkward n shyte ha "

tis very true....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Kissing is only hot if both of you have the same kissing style! Otherwise it's awkward n shyte ha

tis very true.... "

Hate ppl referring too ppl as bad kissers, just because you kiss differently doesn't make the other person bad or just because you don't like the way they kiss! You both just have different styles.. Simple as

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Kissing is only hot if both of you have the same kissing style! Otherwise it's awkward n shyte ha

tis very true....

Hate ppl referring too ppl as bad kissers, just because you kiss differently doesn't make the other person bad or just because you don't like the way they kiss! You both just have different styles.. Simple as "

I think kissing auditions would be a great idea....and then when we find out what style we have we could write it on our profile....mrs s...missy...ms knots you's in???

Reply privately

over a year ago

Definitely a novel approach to the wonderful art of kissing.... "

All my approaches are novel or knotty

Reply privately

over a year ago

tis very true....

Hate ppl referring too ppl as bad kissers, just because you kiss differently doesn't make the other person bad or just because you don't like the way they kiss! You both just have different styles.. Simple as

I think kissing auditions would be a great idea....and then when we find out what style we have we could write it on our profile....mrs s...missy...ms knots you's in??? "

a big slobbery one

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh god i love kissing....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

tis very true....

I think kissing auditions would be a great idea....and then when we find out what style we have we could write it on our profile....mrs s...missy...ms knots you's in??? a big slobbery one "

I'm in lol. .. Mr Hardy are you auditioning? ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

oh im all romantic me when comes to kissing the first kiss is very important lol.

Reply privately

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

tis very true....

Hate ppl referring too ppl as bad kissers, just because you kiss differently doesn't make the other person bad or just because you don't like the way they kiss! You both just have different styles.. Simple as "

I agree.....would hate to think I'm a bad kisser but have had some amazing kisses with people I have met

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kissing can be Sooo underrated.

It's one of my most favourite things to do, an amazing kiss can turn my legs to jelly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

tis very true....

I think kissing auditions would be a great idea....and then when we find out what style we have we could write it on our profile....mrs s...missy...ms knots you's in??? "

Sounds like fun!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kiss me on the neck and ill just melt...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

tis very true....

I think kissing auditions would be a great idea....and then when we find out what style we have we could write it on our profile....mrs s...missy...ms knots you's in???

Sounds like fun!! "

you don't need to audition. .I can verify your kisses are amazing

Reply privately

over a year ago

tis very true....

Sounds like fun!!

you don't need to audition. .I can verify your kisses are amazing "

Oh as are yours!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kissing is a little like a feather.... Just as soft lips met so does the initial softness of the feather against your skin as the kiss intensifies so does the hightened arousal as the feather caresses the curves of a body

Reply privately

over a year ago

newcastle

"Kissing is a little like a feather.... Just as soft lips met so does the initial softness of the feather against your skin as the kiss intensifies so does the hightened arousal as the feather caresses the curves of a body "

i am writing these down now!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Kissing is a little like a feather.... Just as soft lips met so does the initial softness of the feather against your skin as the kiss intensifies so does the hightened arousal as the feather caresses the curves of a body

i am writing these down now!!!"

Maybe I should write a book of my random thoughts and comparisons

Reply privately

over a year ago

tis very true....

Oh I would be too shy

Reply privately

over a year ago

newcastle

"Kissing is a little like a feather.... Just as soft lips met so does the initial softness of the feather against your skin as the kiss intensifies so does the hightened arousal as the feather caresses the curves of a body

Maybe I should write a book of my random thoughts and comparisons"

aye do - i won't buy it though I will have already stolen it all off here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe I should write a book of my random thoughts and comparisons"

I don't think the world is ready kitty!

Reply privately

over a year ago

aye do - i won't buy it though I will have already stolen it all off here"

Going to have to limit them so

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

tis very true....

Oh I would be too shy "

SHY! SINCE WHEN LOL

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think the world is ready kitty! "

That may well be the case

Reply privately

over a year ago

tis very true....

Oh I would be too shy

SHY! SINCE WHEN LOL "

I think that is a sound idea, at least there is some hint of comparison...

But what about oral hygiene and all that? Mine is perfect, so I am not bothered, but others might be a bit grossed out?

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's all in the kiss if that's not right it's indicative of what the whole encounter can be like !

I have shared kisses that have made the hair on my neck stand without any other contact between us ..

Heaven

Reply privately

By *urferniMan
over a year ago

Antrim

That may well be the case "

They said that of 50 shades of grey, and look what happened there!

Methinks you have a worldwide best seller on your hands

Reply privately

over a year ago

tis very true....

Oh I would be too shy

SHY! SINCE WHEN LOL "

Honestly I'm an

Reply privately

over a year ago

That may well be the case

They said that of 50 shades of grey, and look what happened there!

Methinks you have a worldwide best seller on your hands "

Virtual faith is better then no faith lol cheer hun

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

tis very true....

Oh I would be too shy

SHY! SINCE WHEN LOL

Honestly I'm an "

Reply privately

over a year ago

tis very true....

I think kissing auditions would be a great idea....and then when we find out what style we have we could write it on our profile....mrs s...missy...ms knots you's in??? a big slobbery one

I'm in lol. .. Mr Hardy are you auditioning? ? "

lol I just might

Reply privately

By *onyg4funMan
over a year ago

South

Kissing is so important, erotic and sensual. It is such a turn on. Sex without kissing is kinda like pizza - when it's good it's great, when it's bad, it's still pretty good

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

tis very true....

I think kissing auditions would be a great idea....and then when we find out what style we have we could write it on our profile....mrs s...missy...ms knots you's in??? a big slobbery one

I'm in lol. .. Mr Hardy are you auditioning? ? lol I just might "

pucker up Mr Hardy. ...mmwaahhh

Reply privately

By *urferniMan
over a year ago

Antrim

tis very true....

I'm in lol. .. Mr Hardy are you auditioning? ? lol I just might "

Don't hesitate for too long - you might find there's queue of men already puckered up and quite happy to take your place

Reply privately

over a year ago

Am I a good kisser lotta???

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hot kissing can make the difference between ok sex and amazing sex

For me it's essential....before....during ...and after

Sometimes soft and slow other times hard and passionate or even just leaving lips gently touching as other things are happening

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hot kissing can make the difference between ok sex and amazing sex

Sometimes soft and slow other times hard and passionate or even just leaving lips gently touching as other things are happening "

Agreed

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

Sometimes soft and slow other times hard and passionate or even just leaving lips gently touching as other things are happening "

mmmm I so agree ....ps aren't you meant to be in an orgy with me , fooey,plaything and Mrs tush on another thread lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sometimes soft and slow other times hard and passionate or even just leaving lips gently touching as other things are happening

mmmm I so agree ....ps aren't you meant to be in an orgy with me , fooey,plaything and Mrs tush on another thread lol "

Haha he's neglecting us

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

mmmm I so agree ....ps aren't you meant to be in an orgy with me , fooey,plaything and Mrs tush on another thread lol

Haha he's neglecting us "

we'll just have to carry on. ... But I'm hurt I tell ya! Hurt

Reply privately

over a year ago

All my approaches are novel or knotty "

Knotty novelties-new username

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

All my approaches are novel or knotty

Knotty novelties-new username"

more like naughty knovelties

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh thats good my girlies are puckering up.....ms knots shy my ass....hardy get yourself belted in we are a wild bunch....!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

"Oh thats good my girlies are puckering up.....ms knots shy my ass....hardy get yourself belted in we are a wild bunch....!! "

he should have joined Mr duffer and came up and out with us! Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha he's neglecting us "

Oh but I've been with you guys all day yesterday all last night and all today ....in my mind.....and it's mind blowing

Reply privately

over a year ago

They say that the eyes are a window to the soul... (True)

Therefore kissing must be a gateway to the fiery depths of The Heart!!

Sensual, exciting, intimate, erotic, passionate,

so many different ways to describe a simple 'kiss'...

From just a gentle and friendly 'Hello', to a very heated, passionate and mind blowing encounter!

Mmmmmmmm so exciting!!...

Now who wants to 'pucker up'??

Reply privately

over a year ago

A guy kisses you and you forget everything around you if the chemistry is right. The world stops and all you feel are his soft but firm lips on yours.....a touching of tongues, his lips getting firmer as he presses you against the wall. You feel his hips pressing against yours....you feel a delicious shiver down your spine and a wetness between your thighs. Now that is a good kiss!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha he's neglecting us

Oh but I've been with you guys all day yesterday all last night and all today ....in my mind.....and it's mind blowing "

still have that affect on me! Worked again

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/09/14 20:08:32]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Apparently I'm a good kisser if you read my veri's. Anyone want to confirm this just for thread research purposes "

Affirmative

Reply privately

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX"

If there's no good kissing there's no spark....I just get up and head home

Reply privately

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

If there's no good kissing there's no spark....I just get up and head home "

Mmmmmm.....im sure your kisses could melt anybody

Reply privately

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Anyway - discuss!

Rea

XxX

If there's no good kissing there's no spark....I just get up and head home

Mmmmmm.....im sure your kisses could melt anybody "

Reply privately

over a year ago

For me a kiss is one of the biggest turn ons the feel of soft lips together the intense feeling of that spark that goes threw you the passion the feeling is immense. Getting lost in the passion

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love getting lost in a lovely passionate smooch, big arms around me and feeling tiny in his arms - all kinds of yummy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love getting lost in a lovely passionate smooch, big arms around me and feeling tiny in his arms - all kinds of yummy "

*nods* but one persons smooch, is another person's peck, or another person's "tounge too deep, stop tickling my tonsils"

that's why I keep saying, yes, a smooch, a bit of tongue, this, that... but until you actually experience it with a person and "agree" what is what, its difficult to say really...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love getting lost in a lovely passionate smooch, big arms around me and feeling tiny in his arms - all kinds of yummy

*nods* but one persons smooch, is another person's peck, or another person's "tounge too deep, stop tickling my tonsils"

that's why I keep saying, yes, a smooch, a bit of tongue, this, that... but until you actually experience it with a person and "agree" what is what, its difficult to say really..."

When two people meet who both kiss the same and the chemistry is electric? Then it's amazing, it's more then a kiss, it's two people talking and expressing their feelings without talking

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love getting lost in a lovely passionate smooch, big arms around me and feeling tiny in his arms - all kinds of yummy

that's why I keep saying, yes, a smooch, a bit of tongue, this, that... but until you actually experience it with a person and "agree" what is what, its difficult to say really...

When two people meet who both kiss the same and the chemistry is electric? Then it's amazing, it's more then a kiss, it's two people talking and expressing their feelings without talking "

C'mere and chat to me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love getting lost in a lovely passionate smooch, big arms around me and feeling tiny in his arms - all kinds of yummy "

It's a great feeling, when it happens.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

Haha he's neglecting us

Oh but I've been with you guys all day yesterday all last night and all today ....in my mind.....and it's mind blowing "

mine to lol.... I'm still here after all. .. Maybe we should stop for a while? ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

When two people meet who both kiss the same and the chemistry is electric? Then it's amazing, it's more then a kiss, it's two people talking and expressing their feelings without talking

C'mere and chat to me"

Awwww I think that's the cutest thing ever!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

C'mere and chat to me

Awwww I think that's the cutest thing ever!!! "

lol me and lotta are both chatter boxes

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When two people meet who both kiss the same and the chemistry is electric? Then it's amazing, it's more then a kiss, it's two people talking and expressing their feelings without talking "

True... and beautiful when it happens.

I wont spoil it with any further thoughts

Reply privately

over a year ago

C'mere and chat to me

lol me and lotta are both chatter boxes "

When you're not 'eating' Tunnocks Teacakes!!! Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

C'mere and chat to me

When you're not 'eating' Tunnocks Teacakes!!! Lol "

Even then I might not ssshhuuush

Reply privately

over a year ago

C'mere and chat to me

When you're not 'eating' Tunnocks Teacakes!!! Lol

Even then I might not ssshhuuush "

Oh a shared Tunnocks Teacake moment!! Nice!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tunnocks tea cakes mmmmmmmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Tunnocks tea cakes mmmmmmmmmm "

And here she is the queen of filth herself!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Tunnocks tea cakes mmmmmmmmmm

And here she is the queen of filth herself!! "

I was asleep

And excuse me reformed queen of filth!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was asleep

And excuse me reformed queen of filth!!!!! "

I missed you bad girl!! You have corrupted me......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

I was asleep

And excuse me reformed queen of filth!!!!! "

reformed?? since when lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was asleep

And excuse me reformed queen of filth!!!!!

reformed?? since when lol "

Since I'm sober

Reply privately

over a year ago

this is the kissing forum? ah yeah...

ok, so kissing... I don't know, lots of blarney about kissing like this, like that...

I mean, if I were to kiss some lady for the first time, at this day and age, and stage of life, I wouldn't rush it...

It would have to be on top of a very entertaining conversation, one that drew me in.

Our faces would be near, I would be looking into her eyes, observing her face, watching her discreetly moistening her lips with the tip of her tongue while she talks.

The conversation would end, she would tilt her head just a bit, bring her face just a bit closer... I would tilt my head, watch her, see if she pulls away, or wants to draw me in even further...

I'd come a bit closer, draw in her smell deep and fully, letting her imprint on my brain... the nostrils would widen a bit...

I'd then revel in the smell... decide if I like it or not... I like it, I'd open my eyes again, rub the tip of her nose with mine, see how she responds, then close in with a soft kiss, pressing my lips onto hers, feeling her breath on my face...

Then, I'd gently suck that kiss in, slide my hands around her waist, bring her in closer to me, her breasts against mine, hips joined, the other hand sliding up her back, let her set the pace with the kiss...

Watch her move, breathe, shudder, and then draw the kiss she is pressing against my lip even further, caressing her tongue with the tip of mine, inviting her tongue into my mouth, only to suck on it gently while she pulls it out and dives in for another, deeper one...

I mean, its just a kiss, right?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'll never forget at the debs I was kissing my date and the dinner she ate, a chicken Kiev is not to my palate's liking at all.

Was struggling to put up with the bad breath/taste and my kisses were cat I know well. Despite 3 offers of chewing gum, when I was denied the 3rd time I gave up.

Very embarrassing at that age and needless to say we never hit it off, gladly though cos she isn't my type at all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

"this is the kissing forum? ah yeah...

ok, so kissing... I don't know, lots of blarney about kissing like this, like that...

I mean, if I were to kiss some lady for the first time, at this day and age, and stage of life, I wouldn't rush it...

It would have to be on top of a very entertaining conversation, one that drew me in.

Our faces would be near, I would be looking into her eyes, observing her face, watching her discreetly moistening her lips with the tip of her tongue while she talks.

The conversation would end, she would tilt her head just a bit, bring her face just a bit closer... I would tilt my head, watch her, see if she pulls away, or wants to draw me in even further...

I'd come a bit closer, draw in her smell deep and fully, letting her imprint on my brain... the nostrils would widen a bit...

I'd then revel in the smell... decide if I like it or not... I like it, I'd open my eyes again, rub the tip of her nose with mine, see how she responds, then close in with a soft kiss, pressing my lips onto hers, feeling her breath on my face...

Then, I'd gently suck that kiss in, slide my hands around her waist, bring her in closer to me, her breasts against mine, hips joined, the other hand sliding up her back, let her set the pace with the kiss...

Watch her move, breathe, shudder, and then draw the kiss she is pressing against my lip even further, caressing her tongue with the tip of mine, inviting her tongue into my mouth, only to suck on it gently while she pulls it out and dives in for another, deeper one...

I mean, its just a kiss, right? "

riiigghhht....mmmm... Was day dreaming there. .. But the bit about her breasts push against mine? ?? Something you're not telling us?

Reply privately

over a year ago

" ...gladly though cos she isn't my type at all."

Yet to this day you recall that event, and her... and decided to share it with us

No, not your type AT ALL!

Reply privately