Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

AGE gap

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Biggest age difference having sex.

This probably or most surely has been asked before, what's the greatest age differnce that you have had sex with, older or younger and the oldest person you had sex with no matter what the age ...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For me, age is just a number, it's never a stumbling block or something that would deter me.

It's all about attraction!

Too much emphasise is placed on fitting into a 'age bracket'.

My advice, step outside the 'box' there's plenty of exciting times just waiting to happen! Never limit yourself.

Paddy x

over a year ago

For me almost 20years I was 16 he was 36 - not actually full sex but all got very heated then we were disturded think it's where my liking for older men started

I have to agree with Bip that age is just a number and we don't limit ourselves when it comes to age but I find I'm rarely phsically attracted to young men doesn't matter how mature, how funny, how good looking ....I tend to want to mummy them instead of shag em

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

yep age dont matter,wev met young and old and in all of the meets 2 young couples wed meet again,but most older couples have great chemistry

By *weetnspicyWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Age doesnt figure.. attraction comes in all shapes sizes and ages.

over a year ago

well from someone who is in the box..i wouldnt have sex with someone wayyy older or wayyy younger sorry just my thing,,,oldest,,,46 youngest,,,,26 and even then i thot hell hes still a child lol,,

auds xx

over a year ago

See this is my problem...

Im 22 love older women.. but also like women my own age.

Its down to physical attraction really.

But Id love to get some women's takes and what you think when you see a 22 year old here?

Above we can see one person considders people older than me a child.

And another just wants to pinch my cheak's and make sure iv got my teddy

over a year ago

well dan for me its all about conversation

when i meet someone i like a conversation and a giggle..what am i gonna talk about with a 22yr old guy?music il mention a band and its the most off putn thing when he says who? think i wasnt born when they were out?

and the other way is what have i got in common with a 50yr old? the flower power? i think not

just my take on it lol

auds xx

over a year ago

For me it's about attraction - I am just not sexually attracted to younger men. Can't say conversation as I tend to find something to talk to most peeps about I have FRIENDS of all ages

over a year ago

saggy balls over stamina USEE?

in regards to converstation's.

Ok youd have me on music but then again music in general isnt my conversational strong point.

Put id hold my own in serious matters ie. the perfect way to putter toast! Ok no im joking. But in regards to serious conversations.

over a year ago

Dan I don't stamina I have two so they can each have a rest

over a year ago

hahah!!

over a year ago

I have always prefered older men than men of the same age or younger than me reasons i am with mick but age is only a number its how the person or people make u feel older men seem to no how to treat a woman just my personal experience but i wont have sex wit any1 older than mick maira

By *en_irelandMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

I have always been found of older women, the age gap for me is 24 years. I was 30 she was 54 . The sex was electric. Thinking the other way probly she was 22 and i was 31.

Age doesnt really matter, its personality that really matters and whether someone is a nice person.

I found sex with older women to be more enjoyable, perhaps they are more laid back less pressure or whatever but its always been fun which is the most important thing.

over a year ago

I was with a 52 year old woman when I was 19, fantastic.

Apart from that there hasn't been too much age gaps.

over a year ago

I have been with girls guys who are older and younger than me and each extreme seems to have fantastic advantages! I'm with someone same age now (slightly older) and there are great things with that too..!! Age is truly nothing but a number but there are advantages and disadvantages to the maturity and experience level of each age group

Post new Message to Thread