FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

do married women prefer married guys on fab?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are there any genuine married women on fab who prefer to meet married guys? Seems like there are not many married women on fab looking to meet anymore

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

to be honest i prefare to meet married men as im married myself.i do meet singles too but married guys suit me better.

ok my armour is on....im ready for the backlash...

over a year ago

Do your respective partners know that you're on here?

over a year ago

I meet married ladys love the danger and excitment a massive turn on for me i think.

over a year ago

"to be honest i prefare to meet married men as im married myself.i do meet singles too but married guys suit me better.

ok my armour is on....im ready for the backlash... "

Why would there be a back lash? Each to their own.

Curious though, why prefer married men? Surely not just because you are married too?

over a year ago

"to be honest i prefare to meet married men as im married myself.i do meet singles too but married guys suit me better.

No backlash at all Sexy. I love honesty.

I'm sure there are lots of married women looking for married guys here.

A lot of married 'Singles' use fab but they don't like to have it on their profile for many reasons, mostly cause they are playing away from home and need to be discreet or because some people don't like meeting married men or women. There's other reasons too.

There's plenty of choice for whatever your looking for on here.

over a year ago

No back lash should be received, you're honest and upfront, more than a lot of people.

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

We have on our profile... We don't care about status....but i have never went on to meet a man alone that we had previously met as part of a cpl....but not talking friends with benefits I mean long term cpls that are partners that live together

over a year ago

This topic can be a bit of a minefield on here, it'll be interesting to see how it plays out. That said however, its not for us... If people want to cheat on their partners thats their own business, I (guy here) just couldn't do it. Don't get me wrong I really enjoy watching herself play with others and vice versa but the thoughts of doing it behind her back just wouldn't sit well with me. And I know if the shoe was on the other foot id be devastated... Thats my two cents

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/09/14 10:43:55]

over a year ago

The only backlash here it to hell with the backlashers !!!;-)

over a year ago

As im married I prefer married girls as well sexy

over a year ago

All I'll say is , its great to have the choice cos any married man on here , in fact ANY man on here can't afford to be choosey due to the imbalance between the numbers of men and women !!!!!

over a year ago

"All I'll say is , its great to have the choice cos any married man on here , in fact ANY man on here can't afford to be choosey due to the imbalance between the numbers of men and women !!!!!"

So you'll just sleep with anyone?

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"All I'll say is , its great to have the choice cos any married man on here , in fact ANY man on here can't afford to be choosey due to the imbalance between the numbers of men and women !!!!!"

of course guys can be choosey

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Speak for yourself - it's a swing site not a knockin shop ....

over a year ago

Yea throatme well said there should be no backlash

over a year ago

Wouldn't agree with that now lad

over a year ago

"All I'll say is , its great to have the choice cos any married man on here , in fact ANY man on here can't afford to be choosey due to the imbalance between the numbers of men and women !!!!!

Speak for yourself - it's a swing site not a knockin shop ...."

Agree totally

over a year ago

"All I'll say is , its great to have the choice cos any married man on here , in fact ANY man on here can't afford to be choosey due to the imbalance between the numbers of men and women !!!!!

over a year ago

I love your way with words Mr 2-4 x

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

I love your way with words Mr 2-4 x"

I got one "Art" O level......it did nothin for meee....

(Name that tune)

over a year ago

Agree totally "

Me too, plus you would probably find that the ones who won't sleep with anything probably do better than the any holes a goal brigade

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

No so sure there are that many guys who will sleep with any one...hasn't been our experience any way....any single guys we have met have taken as much effort to reel in as any cpl we met....just our experience...

over a year ago

(Name that tune) "

Luckily I'm 'specials' and not part of this 'Rat Race'!!

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

(Name that tune)

Luckily I'm 'specials' and not part of this 'Rat Race'!! "

Sex AND the Specials in a thread...now I can die happy ... Sorry hijacking - I'll stop now

over a year ago

Wow what a statement. Women and men both have to be choosey here. Not every guy wants to sleep with the entire female population of fab. It's not about how many or ratios of men to women it's about quality. And I think you'll find when you take out the guys who won't meet (never show up). Keyboard warriors etc. The genuine guys only the numbers are probably closer. It's all about choice I think if the persons honest about there marital status then it's each persons own choice. It's when it's lied about I have a problem

By *outhbelMan
over a year ago

Near Carryduff

I have a female (single) frend who will only meet married men, she said they are better (more attentive) lovers and soooo desperate as they are usually sex starved ha ha

over a year ago

"I have a female (single) frend who will only meet married men, she said they are better (more attentive) lovers and soooo desperate as they are usually sex starved ha ha"

I hate generalised statements!

over a year ago

So you'll just sleep with anyone? "

Has to be a connection first !!!!

over a year ago

So you'll just sleep with anyone? Has to be a connection first !!!!"

How can there me a "connection" if you're not being choosy?

over a year ago

of course guys can be choosey "

Of course we can but we've far far less to choose from , thats all I'm saying !!!!

By *ralSurpriseMan
over a year ago

Meath

Thank god your female and it wasn't a male that wrote that comment lol

He would be getting some ear full now :P

over a year ago

of course guys can be choosey Of course we can but we've far far less to choose from , thats all I'm saying !!!!"

That's a bit different then! Why didn't you say that in the first place! You mean you've less to choose from but you still 'choose'?

over a year ago

He would be getting some ear full now :P"

a male started the thread luv...

over a year ago

By *ralSurpriseMan
over a year ago

Meath

a male started the thread luv... "

He didn't write your comment tho did he? About been married and on here swinging! Usually you get questioned by all!

That's why you commented yourself about putting on an amour!! You were waiting to get shit off people too

over a year ago

He didn't write your comment tho did he? About been married and on here swinging! Usually you get questioned by all!

That's why you commented yourself about putting on an amour!! You were waiting to get shit off people too "

he states hes married too. yes i did expect to get bombarded with abuse about being a cheater....i suppose most know me by now and know im married and upfront about it..... all armour is removed

By *onyg4funMan
over a year ago

South

Disagree, of course we can be choosy, we not desperate, and if no attraction exists, it is not going to happen, so I am choosy, quality always

over a year ago

I respect ' each to their own ' I respect honesty

No respect for those who pretend to be single and trick innocent parties

I prefer to play with singles or those with permission go play alone .

By *ralSurpriseMan
over a year ago

Meath

That's why you commented yourself about putting on an amour!! You were waiting to get shit off people too

he states hes married too. yes i did expect to get bombarded with abuse about being a cheater....i suppose most know me by now and know im married and upfront about it..... all armour is removed "

Lol I wasn't having a go or anything at you! I was just saying it's funny how if it had of been a male. It boils my blood the way people just jump at other people without known them. We are all only known as what our profile says. Some people are no good at writing about themselves or whatever. They still might be the most genuine down to earth person but because they don't use the right "words" or "tone" or there mail wasn't up to scratch there looked at as messers,fakes etc etc. But I suppose that's just the world we live in

over a year ago

he states hes married too. yes i did expect to get bombarded with abuse about being a cheater....i suppose most know me by now and know im married and upfront about it..... all armour is removed

Lol I wasn't having a go or anything at you! I was just saying it's funny how if it had of been a male. It boils my blood the way people just jump at other people without known them. We are all only known as what our profile says. Some people are no good at writing about themselves or whatever. They still might be the most genuine down to earth person but because they don't use the right "words" or "tone" or there mail wasn't up to scratch there looked at as messers,fakes etc etc. But I suppose that's just the world we live in "

i hear ya....thats the thing about text...tgeres no tone or anything.so it can be misinterperated as something else.xxxx

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

"I respect ' each to their own ' I respect honesty

No respect for those who pretend to be single and trick innocent parties

I prefer to play with singles or those with permission go play alone . "

over a year ago

"Are there any genuine married women on fab who prefer to meet married guys? Seems like there are not many married women on fab looking to meet anymore"

I always put the fact I'm married in the first two lines of an email now...prefer to be upfront about it...but it does me no favours....I get some very negative comments I've only met some single ladies...married ladies "seem" to prefer singles in my experience

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

He would be getting some ear full now :P"

over a year ago

"

It's respect for ur honesty is what u should be getting

over a year ago

Swing sites ideally are made for couples.....its a totally different scenario for single

men on here . They can't pick n choose or if they wish to , they'll be waiting n waiting n waiting , at least the majority of guys will !! Its only the few established guys on here who have any decent number of meets. Probably 95% of single guys have little or no success and the few that come on the forum are generally part of the other 5% !!

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

Speak for yourself - it's a swing site not a knockin shop .... Swing sites ideally are made for couples.....its a totally different scenario for single

men on here . They can't pick n choose or if they wish to , they'll be waiting n waiting n waiting , at least the majority of guys will !! Its only the few established guys on here who have any decent number of meets. Probably 95% of single guys have little or no success and the few that come on the forum are generally part of the other 5% !!

"

then again 95% of guys have the wrong attitude , no patients eg wanna fuck emails and or abuse people so they only have them self to blame really

over a year ago

Speak for yourself - it's a swing site not a knockin shop .... Swing sites ideally are made for couples.....its a totally different scenario for single

then again 95% of guys have the wrong attitude , no patients eg wanna fuck emails and or abuse people so they only have them self to blame really"

And I would say at least 50% of them wouldn't turn up anyway to an arranged meet

over a year ago

"And I would say at least 50% of them wouldn't turn up anyway to an arranged meet "

I wouldn't give you a miss for the world!

over a year ago

I do ,the one I'm married to that is lol

By *timulationMan
over a year ago

sexerotica

Sexual chemistry , not whether someone is married or not is the defining factor

over a year ago

True my wife lets me fuck other woman Jesus what more do u want y would u b so silly to ruin what u have think about it. MY WIFE LETS ME FUCK OTHER WOMAN sounds good like that lol

over a year ago

"True my wife lets me fuck other woman Jesus what more do u want y would u b so silly to ruin what u have think about it. MY WIFE LETS ME FUCK OTHER WOMAN sounds good like that lol"

What do ya want.....

A blue peter badge..

over a year ago

"True my wife lets me fuck other woman Jesus what more do u want y would u b so silly to ruin what u have think about it. MY WIFE LETS ME FUCK OTHER WOMAN sounds good like that lol

What do ya want.....

A blue peter badge.. "

over a year ago

Wouldn't agree with that now lad "

Maybe "any man " is stretching it a bit but I would still say the majority of men are not as lucky as you Fastlad !!! Good luck to you !!

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

"True my wife lets me fuck other woman Jesus what more do u want y would u b so silly to ruin what u have think about it. MY WIFE LETS ME FUCK OTHER WOMAN sounds good like that lol

What do ya want.....

A blue peter badge.. "

pmsl

over a year ago

Lol I wasn't having a go or anything at you! I was just saying it's funny how if it had of been a male. It boils my blood the way people just jump at other people without known them. We are all only known as what our profile says. Some people are no good at writing about themselves or whatever. They still might be the most genuine down to earth person but because they don't use the right "words" or "tone" or there mail wasn't up to scratch there looked at as messers,fakes etc etc. But I suppose that's just the world we live in

i hear ya....thats the thing about text...tgeres no tone or anything.so it

can be misinterperated as something

else.xxxx"

over a year ago

What do ya want.....

A blue peter badge.. "

By *ong riderMan
over a year ago

belfast

ah what a great thread - perfect entertainment reading the outraged and the outrageous having a go at each other..

over a year ago

"This topic can be a bit of a minefield on here, it'll be interesting to see how it plays out. That said however, its not for us... If people want to cheat on their partners thats their own business, I (guy here) just couldn't do it. Don't get me wrong I really enjoy watching herself play with others and vice versa but the thoughts of doing it behind her back just wouldn't sit well with me. And I know if the shoe was on the other foot id be devastated... Thats my two cents "

Post new Message to Thread