Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

meets and greets? :S

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Heya guys.

Myself and my man are fairly new to this whole scene and were just wondering what happens at meet and greets?

Maybe we've been under a rock but so far haven't heard of one in castlebar in mayo.

Sorry now for the complete innocence and probably a stupid question to ye seasoned swingers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Usually its just a group of fairly like minded people meeting up for a few drinks, either meeting old friends or putting faces to new friends

over a year ago

"Usually its just a group of fairly like minded people meeting up for a few drinks, either meeting old friends or putting faces to new friends"

Oooh right. Thanks a million for that. Makes it a whole lot more doable for us and we're new to this. I had thought It was where loads of people met up and had sex which of course is great fun I'm sure..but not something we're filly ready for yet

over a year ago

That usually wouldn't happen at wherever the m&g is held as they are usually somewhere reasonably public like a private function room in hotel or bar. It's not to say however that it doesn't happen afterwards by arrangement but that is entirely up to you whether you partake of it or not

over a year ago

"Usually its just a group of fairly like minded people meeting up for a few drinks, either meeting old friends or putting faces to new friends

Oooh right. Thanks a million for that. Makes it a whole lot more doable for us and we're new to this. I had thought It was where loads of people met up and had sex which of course is great fun I'm sure..but not something we're filly ready for yet "

nah, it is purely social. What happens in hotels after m&g, it is a completely different story but before that, it is just chats with other likeminded people and drinks.

over a year ago

"Usually its just a group of fairly like minded people meeting up for a few drinks, either meeting old friends or putting faces to new friends"

And then right before the event some jealous C***ts report the event to the venue and it gets cancelled

Only the ones held in limerick and cork seem to avoid this fate !!

over a year ago

"

And then right before the event some jealous C***ts report the event to the venue and it gets cancelled

"

The one in Dublin wasn't cancelled thankfully.

over a year ago

"

The one in Dublin wasn't cancelled thankfully."

Nor mine in north Down or the few I've been to in Belfast, lisburn and Newry

over a year ago

Well that would ruin the fun for everyone :/ .

Would be great if there was one up this end of the country :D

Be great to meet up with fun like minded people as myself and my boyo

Thanks for all yer info guys, much appreciated!

over a year ago

I had to Google your town, as had no idea where it was. Yeah, next one will be in Cork, so not exactly your part of the country, but close enough I guess.

over a year ago

"I had to Google your town, as had no idea where it was. Yeah, next one will be in Cork, so not exactly your part of the country, but close enough I guess."

Oh excellent. Thanks for letting us know .its probably a bit far for us but it's defo a thought to ponder :P

Post new Message to Thread