Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

theft and unlawful behaviour!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Let's see I'm gonna talk about something that hopefully won't offend anyone! See if it's really as popular as the others or do we even give a crap! Ok here it goes.

So I work in a part of town that probably wouldn't be the best (not the town in profile). Anyhow many things have been stolen from our office on regular basis including cash box, my car has got broken into more times I care to count, the other day I witnessed a guy beating up a girl in a car while another girl drove them around.

Is our legal system too poor? Are the punishment more of a reward than a punishment for this crooks? They don't fear the law one bit! They get shelter, good food, free health care at the cost of tax payers.

While finding punishment for petty crimes and thinking myself to booby trap my car (bad idea I know) since law is on the side of the criminals. But I came across some countries in middle east would cut the offenders hands which I thought huh not a bad idea at all, imagine how good of a deterrent that would be? Maybe reduce crime. Or do criminal dont care if they got no hands?

If you got any other idea of good deterrent ways to stop this people

Share them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Let's see I'm gonna talk about something that hopefully won't offend anyone! See if it's really as popular as the others or do we even give a crap! Ok here it goes.

So I work in a part of town that probably wouldn't be the best (not the town in profile). Anyhow many things have been stolen from our office on regular basis including cash box, my car has got broken into more times I care to count, the other day I witnessed a guy beating up a girl in a car while another girl drove them around.

Is our legal system too poor? Are the punishment more of a reward than a punishment for this crooks? They don't fear the law one bit! They get shelter, good food, free health care at the cost of tax payers.

While finding punishment for petty crimes and thinking myself to booby trap my car (bad idea I know) since law is on the side of the criminals. But I came across some countries in middle east would cut the offenders hands which I thought huh not a bad idea at all, imagine how good of a deterrent that would be? Maybe reduce crime. Or do criminal dont care if they got no hands?

Share them.

"

Why can't we discuss sex etc on a swinging site and not crime..... leave that to the professionals

over a year ago

"

Why can't we discuss sex etc on a swinging site and not crime..... leave that to the professionals"

over a year ago

"Why can't we discuss sex etc on a swinging site and not crime..... leave that to the professionals"

That's a good little girl complaining already

over a year ago

"Why can't we discuss sex etc on a swinging site and not crime..... leave that to the professionals

That's a good little girl

complaining already "

Oh how patronising !!!

Lovely quality to have....... NOT

over a year ago

"Why can't we discuss sex etc on a swinging site and not crime..... leave that to the professionals

complaining already

Oh how patronising !!!

Lovely quality to have....... NOT"

Patronising? Really? Didn't you just complained? Pointing it out is not patronising!

over a year ago

complaining already

Oh how patronising !!!

Patronising? Really? Didn't you just complained? Pointing it out is not patronising! "

No, YOU saw it as a complaint.

Calling a 43 yr curvy wonan and I quote " a good little girl" is patronising and as I had to point it out I now assume you are uneducated too. Enjoy your time here, I'll sit back and enjoy the popcorn.

By *imply me 1Woman
over a year ago

LONDONDERRY

[Removed by poster at 06/09/14 22:48:21]

over a year ago

complaining already

Oh how patronising !!!

Patronising? Really? Didn't you just complained? Pointing it out is not patronising!

Calling a 43 yr curvy wonan and I quote " a good little girl" is patronising and as I had to point it out I now assume you are uneducated too. Enjoy your time here, I'll sit back and enjoy the popcorn."

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/09/14 22:51:22]

over a year ago

complaining already

Oh how patronising !!!

Calling a 43 yr curvy wonan and I quote " a good little girl" is patronising and as I had to point it out I now assume you are uneducated too. Enjoy your time here, I'll sit back and enjoy the popcorn."

Omg good seriously it's like two previous topics all over again, age and body shape! I was being sarcastic as if you haven't notice I change topic completely so now would complain but you came along,

Ps the forum is full of non sexual conversation if you wanna talk about things you like open your own post! As for the uneducated part well sure that's your opinion!

over a year ago

I don't see what's provocative about his thread though?

He's trying to open a debate about a serious issue in our society??

And just because this is a swingers site, we can't talk about serious issues??

over a year ago

"I don't see what's provocative about his thread though?

And just because this is a swingers site, we can't talk about serious issues?? "

Thank you x not all is lost!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/09/14 23:11:23]

over a year ago

And just because this is a swingers site, we can't talk about serious issues?? "

I agree, it's a serious topic why shouldn't it be discussed here? If you don't have anything to say about the issue why say anything at all, just move on.

over a year ago

Personally for me this place is escapism from my "real " life when I check in on the forums I don't want real life debates I would expect lighter conversation (perhaps not all sexual )from a swingers site.

If I want to debate the woes of the world and our community I don't log into a swingers site to do it.

Anyone else for popcorn?

over a year ago

Personally for me this place is escapism from my "real " life when I check in on the forums I don't want real life debates I would expect lighter conversation (perhaps not all sexual )from a swingers site.

If I want to debate the woes of the world and our community I don't log into a swingers site to do it.

Anyone else for popcorn?"

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

"Let's see I'm gonna talk about something that hopefully won't offend anyone! See if it's really as popular as the others or do we even give a crap! Ok here it goes.

So I work in a part of town that probably wouldn't be the best (not the town in profile). Anyhow many things have been stolen from our office on regular basis including cash box, my car has got broken into more times I care to count, the other day I witnessed a guy beating up a girl in a car while another girl drove them around. Nearly all criminals get caught eventually and punished . If everyone refused to buy stolen goods it might make some crimes less attractive . I also assume goods are stolen unless coming from a reputable source such as a retailer .

Share them.

"

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

So I work in a part of town that probably wouldn't be the best (not the town in profile). Anyhow many things have been stolen from our office on regular basis including cash box, my car has got broken into more times I care to count, the other day I witnessed a guy beating up a girl in a car while another girl drove them around. Nearly all criminals get caught eventually and punished . If everyone refused to buy stolen goods it might make some crimes less attractive . I also assume goods are stolen unless coming from a reputable source such as a retailer .

Share them.

"

over a year ago

Share them.

"

Well if it ain't duece Bigalow! Lol

Seen u on another site lol

over a year ago

V V. Ever heard of the saying

When in a hole .. Stop digging !!!!!

over a year ago

Get a decent job in a decent area, then you won't have to worry.

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

If you think hes a throll because of his previous threads then dont reply to this but he has every right to post what he wants,theres always non sexual threads here,often blatant look at me threads and they get no smart arsed comments,just 'banter'

over a year ago

Trying to help these people get out of the wholes they are in...and give them opportunities and a different way of life learning and understanding.....i watch some programmes and think good god how do these folk ever get out of the rut and way of existing!!Dumping them in a cell with 3 meals a day....in most cases just leads to reoffending!

over a year ago

No half measures.

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

"Trying to help these people get out of the wholes they are in...and give them opportunities and a different way of life learning and understanding.....i watch some programmes and think good god how do these folk ever get out of the rut and way of existing!!Dumping them in a cell with 3 meals a day....in most cases just leads to reoffending! "

nearly all street crime is drug related,there are tens of thousands of addicts in the country and nearly no help for them

legalise drugs,prescribe heroin,stop locking up drug users and use the money to set up treatment centers

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

"No half measures."

hang 'em high?

over a year ago

"Trying to help these people get out of the wholes they are in...and give them opportunities and a different way of life learning and understanding.....i watch some programmes and think good god how do these folk ever get out of the rut and way of existing!!Dumping them in a cell with 3 meals a day....in most cases just leads to reoffending!

nearly all street crime is drug related,there are tens of thousands of addicts in the country and nearly no help for them

legalise drugs,prescribe heroin,stop locking up drug users and use the money to set up treatment centers"

The reality is most of these people are not bad....they just don't know any other way of life....Im not saying its ok...we all take certain paths in life...good and bad....but helping...reeducating...rebillatating them.......would be more effective.....i watched a programme on Fri night where a guy owns a scrap yard and he gives jobs to people no one else would employ and i though wow what a great way of thinking to invest trust in them you can see how hard they wanted to work and change!

By *ay and DeborahCouple
over a year ago

Co. Down

Me please!!

over a year ago

"If you think hes a throll because of his previous threads then dont reply to this but he has every right to post what he wants,theres always non sexual threads here,often blatant look at me threads and they get no smart arsed comments,just 'banter'"

over a year ago

Punch an innocent man and do serious dental damage ...probation fail to pay your tv license cos you can't afford to feed your kids 3 meals a day ....Go to jail that ain't justice

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

"Punch an innocent man and do serious dental damage ...probation fail to pay your tv license cos you can't afford to feed your kids 3 meals a day ....Go to jail that ain't justice"

he prob 'had drink taken',seems a valid defence to mindless violence in this country

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

hope those are real "

Of course they are real. I've a receipt from ebay that proves this beyond doubt

over a year ago

"

hope those are real

Of course they are real. I've a receipt from ebay that proves this beyond doubt "

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

If you don't want to read serious subjects then avoid the thread altogether.

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

I enjoy the odd serious debate...some of the lighter ones can be a tad tiresome.....but please leave the insults out and act like grown ups...

On the op subject.... I think how and where your brought has a big infulance on the path you take in life....jail is not always the answer..... Promotion of education and defiantly sport may help

over a year ago

Anyone else for popcorn?

If you don't want to read serious subjects then avoid the thread altogether.

"

over a year ago

The Irish courts are very bad at protecting people. How well you know the system and not how innocent you are will depend on your punishment.

I think a swinging site is a good place to talk about crime. We open ourselves up to a lot of potential crime, blackmail, theft, rape during our activities.

People assume when something like this happens, the police, or a member of the public will stop to help you. This just isnt true, you have to be proactive in keeping yourself safe from crime.

I have stopped what I thought was crime happening, only to find out the "victim" was not so innocent, and regretted getting in the middle.

over a year ago

"I enjoy the odd serious debate...some of the lighter ones can be a tad tiresome.....but please leave the insults out and act like grown ups...

On the op subject.... I think how and where your brought has a big infulance on the path you take in life....jail is not always the answer..... Promotion of education and defiantly sport may help "

Post new Message to Thread