Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Older women lying about their age

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Since all the commotion I caused yesterday... And the amount of abused I was gonna talk about cyber bullying but decided against it as it will come anyways we know who you are! Wink wink. Anyhow.....

Please don't take offence, or do make it more interesting....

So from my most recent meet don't bother looking it's not there, but I met this funny, gorgeous, sexy lady and as the.conversation when on I found out there was a bigger gap in age than that of profile by at least 5 years.... So here is the thing if age is only a number why lie about it? Why be ashamed of all the experience gain by the years? Dont you feel the same tickles in the same places as when you were twenty?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

"Since all the commotion I caused yesterday... And the amount of abused I was gonna talk about cyber bullying but decided against it as it will come anyways we know who you are! Wink wink. Anyhow.....

So from my most recent meet don't bother looking it's not there, but I met this funny, gorgeous, sexy lady and as the.conversation when on I found out there was a bigger gap in age than that of profile by at least 5 years.... So here is the thing if age is only a number why lie about it? Why be ashamed of all the experience gain by the years? Dont you feel the same tickles in the same places as when you were twenty? "

Also it would be good to point out it was my advisor that suggested in pointed it out

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Since all the commotion I caused yesterday... And the amount of abused I was gonna talk about cyber bullying but decided against it as it will come anyways we know who you are! Wink wink. Anyhow.....

So from my most recent meet don't bother looking it's not there, but I met this funny, gorgeous, sexy lady and as the.conversation when on I found out there was a bigger gap in age than that of profile by at least 5 years.... So here is the thing if age is only a number why lie about it? Why be ashamed of all the experience gain by the years? Dont you feel the same tickles in the same places as when you were twenty? "

Stop hating on the Women men lie too..

over a year ago

So from my most recent meet don't bother looking it's not there, but I met this funny, gorgeous, sexy lady and as the.conversation when on I found out there was a bigger gap in age than that of profile by at least 5 years.... So here is the thing if age is only a number why lie about it? Why be ashamed of all the experience gain by the years? Dont you feel the same tickles in the same places as when you were twenty?

Stop hating on the Women men lie too.. "

Not as often, I'm not hating on you lovely ladies do you lie about your age?

over a year ago

Yeah yeah.. I ADMIT IT!

I'm NOT 44... iI'm FIFTY, i don't feel my age, i don't look my age &0 i don't act my age!

THERE!

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

I don't care what people think of my age tbh...I love being a mature sexy woman. ..

over a year ago

Sorry but I think theres more men lie good god the amount of pix I see on here from guys so not telling the truth abt there ages why bother

over a year ago

"I don't care what people think of my age tbh...I love being a mature sexy woman. .. "

And so u should Mrs S

over a year ago

"I don't care what people think of my age tbh...I love being a mature sexy woman. .. "

100% agree I love older women as much as I love younger ones. But then if age only a number why lie about it shouldn't we be proud? Is it the fear that some ppl won't play if they know real age?

over a year ago

Busty hes only itching for tings to kick off like hes last thread.

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

You do know that admin give lifetime bans for constant attention seeking posts?

over a year ago

Palookaville

Ps.. I'm a few years older than my profile to. ..But not down to vanity. .. Those who know me know why. .. and I always tell anyone I meet.

often if you're over fifty you are over the age filters for many who assume women of a certain age are over the hill. .... baby im running up that Hill ...

over a year ago

oooohhhh i know PLENTY of men on here that lie about their age.older and younger than they state in here...!!!!

over a year ago

Palookaville

"I don't care what people think of my age tbh...I love being a mature sexy woman. ..

100% agree I love older women as much as I love younger ones. But then if age only a number why lie about it shouldn't we be proud? Is it the fear that some ppl won't play if they know real age?"

is that like the guys that tick athletic lol

over a year ago

"Ps.. I'm a few years older than my profile to. ..But not down to vanity. .. Those who know me know why. .. and I always tell anyone I meet.

often if you're over fifty you are over the age filters for many who assume women of a certain age are over the hill. .... baby im running up that Hill ... "

Definitely running up x

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

"oooohhhh i know PLENTY of men on here that lie about their age.older and younger than they state in here...!!!!"

thanks cc.called out.

Only by 2 years

over a year ago

"You do know that admin give lifetime bans for constant attention seeking posts?"

Do they did you put your name down for one?

over a year ago

Age is irrelevant I would so do Helen mirren !

over a year ago

Yeah yeah.. I ADMIT IT!

I'm NOT 44... iI'm FIFTY, i don't feel my age, i don't look my age &0 i don't act my age!

THERE! "

Then why lie?

over a year ago

"Age is irrelevant I would so do Helen mirren ! "

Who's Helen mirren?

over a year ago

"oooohhhh i know PLENTY of men on here that lie about their age.older and younger than they state in here...!!!!"

Are you lying about yours?

over a year ago

I think its probably worth you reading this advice again that was given to you in your last post and obviously didn't digest it

Quote from laid

"i really don't see the point in the gender wars that seem to pop up every so often its either a woman giving out about guys or a guy giving out about women. at the end of the day each group needs the other or else the site would be pointless. yes there are freaks weirdos and cnuts in both camps but if you are smart you can avoid them and if u do come across one just move on and enjoy life"

over a year ago

"I think its probably worth you reading this advice again that was given to you in your last post and obviously didn't digest it

Quote from laid

"i really don't see the point in the gender wars that seem to pop up every so often its either a woman giving out about guys or a guy giving out about women. at the end of the day each group needs the other or else the site would be pointless. yes there are freaks weirdos and cnuts in both camps but if you are smart you can avoid them and if u do come across one just move on and enjoy life" "

I believe that was not directed at me but was said in general

over a year ago

"I think its probably worth you reading this advice again that was given to you in your last post and obviously didn't digest it

Quote from laid

"i really don't see the point in the gender wars that seem to pop up every so often its either a woman giving out about guys or a guy giving out about women. at the end of the day each group needs the other or else the site would be pointless. yes there are freaks weirdos and cnuts in both camps but if you are smart you can avoid them and if u do come across one just move on and enjoy life" "

over a year ago

Quote from laid

"i really don't see the point in the gender wars that seem to pop up every so often its either a woman giving out about guys or a guy giving out about women. at the end of the day each group needs the other or else the site would be pointless. yes there are freaks weirdos and cnuts in both camps but if you are smart you can avoid them and if u do come across one just move on and enjoy life"

I believe that was not directed at me but was said in general "

Yes and generally that's what works for most but you still go on to start a thread about women lying about their age

over a year ago

Quote from laid

Yes and generally that's what works for most but you still go on to start a thread about women lying about their age "

Are you lying about yours?

over a year ago

Quote from laid

Yes and generally that's what works for most but you still go on to start a thread about women lying about their age

Are you lying about yours? "

Might be

By *londegemWoman
over a year ago

my own little world

I'm 42 .I don't sugar coat anything .....u don't like my age .....jog on bhoy ...

By *ajoscaCouple
over a year ago

waterford

On the subject about lies women might tell a lie about our age but small fry and just ask if a number is just a number why do guys say they are 8 inches or even 7 , 6 or 5 inches when with lots of you its a case of lies damb lies and as for the photos some guys put photo shop so dont just we are wrong to tell a little white lie when some guys write an essay with ilistrations of lies on their profile and by the way I am 21 ok LOL

over a year ago

Ahhhh this has really made my morning .... having such a giggle at this thread and how petty some people can be

By *alwayboyMan
over a year ago

Galway

That hole is getting bigger !!!

over a year ago

"Ahhhh this has really made my morning .... having such a giggle at this thread and how petty some people can be "

Well you did have a giggle

over a year ago

"oooohhhh i know PLENTY of men on here that lie about their age.older and younger than they state in here...!!!!

thanks cc.called out.

Only by 2 years "

hal my darling i would never call you out.yours was an innocent mistake and you have no problem telling people from the get go that the mistake was made.however im talking about men who downright lie about their age even when you meet them..!!!

over a year ago

"oooohhhh i know PLENTY of men on here that lie about their age.older and younger than they state in here...!!!!

Are you lying about yours?"

are you copying and pasting that line??

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

there are lots of guys lying about age

over a year ago

(in a nutshell)

what's going on here?

over a year ago

Palookaville

Laid. .. You told me you were the age of consent lol......... You lied! !!

By *alwayboyMan
over a year ago

Galway

I'm 35 in a few days

over a year ago

Its the ones who lie about their height that I find funny it's not as if you can change that lol. As for age of people want to lie slightly about their age just to give themselves a little discretion(in case they have a stalker or don't want to get recognized) and can pass it off that's fine. It's the ones who tell big whoppers and when you meet them think dear God you had a long paper round that annoy me

over a year ago

"Its the ones who lie about their height that I find funny it's not as if you can change that lol. As for age of people want to lie slightly about their age just to give themselves a little discretion(in case they have a stalker or don't want to get recognized) and can pass it off that's fine. It's the ones who tell big whoppers and when you meet them think dear God you had a long paper round that annoy me"
true story

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

"Ps.. I'm a few years older than my profile to. ..But not down to vanity. .. Those who know me know why. .. and I always tell anyone I meet.

often if you're over fifty you are over the age filters for many who assume women of a certain age are over the hill. .... baby im running up that Hill ... "

Over 50?!? Surely not!

I think my likes are getting older

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

"Laid. .. You told me you were the age of consent lol......... You lied! !! "

shhh lol

over a year ago

Palookaville

"Its the ones who lie about their height that I find funny it's not as if you can change that lol. As for age of people want to lie slightly about their age just to give themselves a little discretion(in case they have a stalker or don't want to get recognized) and can pass it off that's fine. It's the ones who tell big whoppers and when you meet them think dear God you had a long paper round that annoy me"

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

"I'm 35 in a few days "

im 36 in a few days

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/09/14 12:03:22]

over a year ago

She asked you to stop hating on women and your hating on women over a number. Hate is a strong word . Your obviously on here to stirr shit up and get a reaction. Your probably leaving this country soon or going to jail and want to leave a trail of destruction after you. Men and women on here lie about there age. Some lie to fit into the age preference of other's they are chasing.Some lie for discretion. Here is the most likely place you get people lying about there age. I lied about my age for discretion. I'm actually 30

over a year ago

I once asked a bloke for ID to confirm his age!

over a year ago

over a year ago

same here

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Iv been 37 for years now

i like it

over a year ago

"

She asked you to stop hating on women and your hating on women over a number. Hate is a strong word . Your obviously on here to stirr shit up and get a reaction. Your probably leaving this country soon or going to jail and want to leave a trail of destruction after you. Men and women on here lie about there age. Some lie to fit into the age preference of other's they are chasing.Some lie for discretion. Here is the most likely place you get people lying about there age. I lied about my age for discretion. I'm actually 30"

Are you being racist there how low because I'm not Irish I have to be leaving or going to jail.... Backwards racist twat lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/09/14 12:11:58]

over a year ago

As we are only as old as the man we are feeling I'm currently 38

over a year ago

I once asked a bloke for ID to confirm his age! "

And I was actually as old as I said not 28 like you thought

over a year ago

"

She asked you to stop hating on women and your hating on women over a number. Hate is a strong word . Your obviously on here to stirr shit up and get a reaction. Your probably leaving this country soon or going to jail and want to leave a trail of destruction after you. Men and women on here lie about there age. Some lie to fit into the age preference of other's they are chasing.Some lie for discretion. Here is the most likely place you get people lying about there age. I lied about my age for discretion. I'm actually 30

Are you being racist there how low because I'm not Irish I have to be leaving or going to jail.... Backwards racist twat lol"

I'm being racists. How would I know your not from Ireland? I was logically thinking why you are hating on women for no reason on here. So your obviously going back to where you came from. Well good riddens

over a year ago

I don't know what a tracker mortgage is

over a year ago

"

Are you being racist there how low because I'm not Irish I have to be leaving or going to jail.... Backwards racist twat lol

I'm being racists. How would I know your not from Ireland? I was logically thinking why you are hating on women for no reason on here. So your obviously going back to where you came from. Well good riddens"

You make as much logic as a sac of spots

over a year ago

And I was actually as old as I said not 28 like you thought "

So why hadn't ur balls dropped then?

over a year ago

"

I'm being racists. How would I know your not from Ireland? I was logically thinking why you are hating on women for no reason on here. So your obviously going back to where you came from. Well good riddens You make as much logic as a sac of spots "

You can't even spell sack, you sack.

over a year ago

So why hadn't ur balls dropped then? "

I'm a late developer what can I say, why do you think I've no hair on my chest

over a year ago

I'm a late developer what can I say, why do you think I've no hair on my chest "

Hmmmm when I asked you that you said grass didn't grow on a busy street

over a year ago

I'm a late developer what can I say, why do you think I've no hair on my chest

Hmmmm when I asked you that you said grass didn't grow on a busy street "

Well I am a salesman

over a year ago

Whoever first came up with the phrase 'hating on' needs to go to a dark room and stay there

over a year ago

"

I'm being racists. How would I know your not from Ireland? I was logically thinking why you are hating on women for no reason on here. So your obviously going back to where you came from. Well good riddens You make as much logic as a sac of spots

You can't even spell sack, you sack. "

Well keep showing your true colour of ignorance and racial hatred, did I also took your jobs?

over a year ago

"

I'm being racists. How would I know your not from Ireland? I was logically thinking why you are hating on women for no reason on here. So your obviously going back to where you came from. Well good riddens You make as much logic as a sac of spots

You can't even spell sack, you sack.

Well keep showing your true colour of ignorance and racial hatred, did I also took your jobs? "

Where did I show any bit of racism in what I said. I'm not a racist.... Fair play to you for getting a job in our country under the circumstances we are now facing here. But you have obviously lost it for probably showing hatred to women at work and now you have to leave

over a year ago

Not racist huh but replies with racist comments keep to topic keep your big racist gob shut so no flies can get in they are black they might upset your system

over a year ago

I think you mean xenophobia as opposed to racism...2 different things

over a year ago

"I think you mean xenophobia as opposed to racism...2 different things"

They took ours jobs!!!

over a year ago

"Not racist huh but replies with racist comments keep to topic keep your big racist gob shut so no flies can get in they are black they might upset your system "

Where did I show racism? Your showing racism now, what's wrong with black flies? So your woman-hater and a racist, anything else?

over a year ago

wow lol its all going on in here i see i shall put my blinkers back on and stroll to another thread i think

oh yeh i am 45 or am i and my fella is 37 but hes been 37 for about 5 years now and is getting pretty good at it

over a year ago

"I think you mean xenophobia as opposed to racism...2 different things"

Hey there is no xenophobia there either.

over a year ago

"Not racist huh but replies with racist comments keep to topic keep your big racist gob shut so no flies can get in they are black they might upset your system

Where did I show racism? Your showing racism now, what's wrong with black flies? So your woman-hater and a racist, anything else?"

shhh shhh

over a year ago

I once asked a bloke for ID to confirm his age! "

Lol! And was he old enough to go on the rides?

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Fucking hell what bout the fake profiles and u worried bout a few ya give or take on a profile.

Ffs u have a lot to learn.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Fucking hell what bout the fake profiles and u worried bout a few ya give or take on a profile.

Ffs u have a lot to learn. "

Ohh and before I getpulled on my spelling ya was meant to be year

over a year ago

"Fucking hell what bout the fake profiles and u worried bout a few ya give or take on a profile.

Ffs u have a lot to learn. Ohh and before I getpulled on my spelling ya was meant to be year"

Are you gonna teach me?

over a year ago

Oh i love older women i do lol

By *ajoscaCouple
over a year ago

waterford

Since this thread is all over the place with lots of themes and angleswith names and numbers been thrown around

can l just ask a question

So is this the way

To

Ammerillo

Now thank you

over a year ago

When i grow up i want to look like Mrs s.....she is Hot!!

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

people lie about all sorts on here age height body type that they are single.

it is the internet after all i could say im ( insert hot bloke name here ) but at the end of the day ill be found out the first time i meet somebody

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

"When i grow up i want to look like Mrs s.....she is Hot!! "

now now mr P

over a year ago

"When i grow up i want to look like Mrs s.....she is Hot!!

now now mr P "

Ha.....behave yourself Mr laid......

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/09/14 13:58:36]

over a year ago

Lol! And was he old enough to go on the rides?"

Not the ride he wanted on!

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I once met a guy who gave his age as 42, but from his conversation, it became apparent that he must have joined the forces when he was 5, for the dates to work out....

As it happens, I wouldn't have met him if I'd known his true age, as we were going pubbing and then nightclubbing and I don't really want to take someone that old clubbing with me

over a year ago

if youre lying about your age the chance are pretty high youre lying bout most other things too. god....i HATE a liar. creeps me out.

By *eltic CplCouple
over a year ago

Kildare

Our ages are exactly as it says on our profile, I Mrs C am 50 in less than two weeks, and in turn this will probably reduce our chances of meeting people from here as it will put us outside a lot of other profiles age criteria.

But this is not real life and I have no issue with peoples choices and if someone lies about their age, size, views etc., once you meet them all becomes evident anyway.

Mind you I do smile when I come across profiles on here of profiles we know who have suddenly grown younger than me, the virtual fountain of youth.

Each to their own, if you don't like it move on, posting about it wont change it and aren't there much more important things in life to get worked up over.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/09/14 14:29:58]

over a year ago

"if youre lying about your age the chance are pretty high youre lying bout most other things too. god....i HATE a liar. creeps me out. "

I lied about my age for discretion, it's the only thing I lied about. I don't want my family and people close to me in real life to find out I'm on here. I think that is a valid reason to lie. I'm actually 30

over a year ago

"if youre lying about your age the chance are pretty high youre lying bout most other things too. god....i HATE a liar. creeps me out.

I lied about my age for discretion, it's the only thing I lied about. I don't want my family and people close to me in real life to find out I'm on here. I think that is a valid reason to lie. I'm actually 30"

well frankly Im disgusted

over a year ago

Quote from laid

I believe that was not directed at me but was said in general "

If someone smacked you in the face with advice you'd still not think it applied to you!!

over a year ago

"if youre lying about your age the chance are pretty high youre lying bout most other things too. god....i HATE a liar. creeps me out.

I lied about my age for discretion, it's the only thing I lied about. I don't want my family and people close to me in real life to find out I'm on here. I think that is a valid reason to lie. I'm actually 30"

how would divulging your true age give away your identity to family and friends ? i am sure if they are on here they wouldnt go look hes 30 thats my son/nephew/uncle/partner i can tell by the age.

over a year ago

With age comes experience ..there is a lot to be said for experience

over a year ago

Compelling reading...

This guy isn't doing himself any favours is he...

over a year ago

Quote from laid

If someone smacked you in the face with advice you'd still not think it applied to you!! "

over a year ago

"Compelling reading...

This guy isn't doing himself any favours is he... "

Well I'm not in search of favours :p I don't owe anything to anyone, but if by making some fair comments and opening a fair discussion which in the end people enjoy giving their opinions and their voices to be heard then I guess I don't mind not doing myself any favours as I respect everyone's point of view! People love a bit of controversy and banter.

over a year ago

"Compelling reading...

Well I'm not in search of favours :p I don't owe anything to anyone, but if by making some fair comments and opening a fair discussion which in the end people enjoy giving their opinions and their voices to be heard then I guess I don't mind not doing myself any favours as I respect everyone's point of view! People love a bit of controversy and banter."

Very true but your a single guy...

And the two posts you have put up have stirred plenty,your first post slipped into a muddy mess of weight and this one I see is about age...

Your not exactly making friends are you

over a year ago

"Compelling reading...

Well I'm not in search of favours :p I don't owe anything to anyone, but if by making some fair comments and opening a fair discussion which in the end people enjoy giving their opinions and their voices to be heard then I guess I don't mind not doing myself any favours as I respect everyone's point of view! People love a bit of controversy and banter.

And the two posts you have put up have stirred plenty,your first post slipped into a muddy mess of weight and this one I see is about age...

Your not exactly making friends are you "

I mean because I'm a single guy I should be afraid of bring certain topics to conversation in the event I get black listed? Only a small minority might, I mean you know me in person so, I wouldn't say talking about few things that people wanna talk about anyways but no one dares to say it, described my person? Or does it?

over a year ago

"Compelling reading...

Your not exactly making friends are you

I mean because I'm a single guy I should be afraid of bring certain topics to conversation in the event I get black listed? Only a small minority might, I mean you know me in person so, I wouldn't say talking about few things that people wanna talk about anyways but no one dares to say it, described my person? Or does it? "

I think everyone here fibbs about something, if it's height, weight, age or relationship status, but if it bothered a person just move on! You don't need to make a issue of it do you?

over a year ago

"

I think everyone here fibbs about something, if it's height, weight, age or relationship status, but if it bothered a person just move on! You don't need to make a issue of it do you? "

Imagine a forum with no issues to discuss!

over a year ago

Palookaville

"When i grow up i want to look like Mrs s.....she is Hot!!

now now mr P

Ha.....behave yourself Mr laid......"

Mrs p... Have I told you lately that I love you lol....Thank you! ! What a lovely compliment.

over a year ago

Feck it I turn forty this year and I you ask me in ten years time how old I am it will be forty lol. That's what you get of you skip school and can't past forty

over a year ago

Palookaville

Mentally I'm sticking at thirty eight lol. .... That is all

over a year ago

"Feck it I turn forty this year and I you ask me in ten years time how old I am it will be forty lol. That's what you get of you skip school and can't past forty "

That's it..perfectly explained!!!

over a year ago

"Mentally I'm sticking at thirty eight lol. .... That is all "

Looking at your pics I believe that

over a year ago

Do you know what Mr. Vroom Vroom, you come to this forum talking about peoples weight, showing hatred from women, having a go at women lying about their age. You called me a racist which that is totally uncalled for. But do you know what, your the biggest lier on here, your profile says and I quote “Nice Easy Going Guy” lies , ” Always polite and respectful to everyone that comes my way I believe in treat people as i want to be treated” lies, “I'm all about honesty” lies. Your full of shit.

over a year ago

"Do you know what Mr. Vroom Vroom, you come to this forum talking about peoples weight, showing hatred from women, having a go at women lying about their age. You called me a racist which that is totally uncalled for. But do you know what, your the biggest lier on here, your profile says and I quote “Nice Easy Going Guy” lies , ” Always polite and respectful to everyone that comes my way I believe in treat people as i want to be treated” lies, “I'm all about honesty” lies. Your full of shit."

Ahh but you missed the disclaimer that he has at the end!

"thanks for taking time to read my nonsense"

over a year ago

"Do you know what Mr. Vroom Vroom, you come to this forum talking about peoples weight, showing hatred from women, having a go at women lying about their age. You called me a racist which that is totally uncalled for. But do you know what, your the biggest lier on here, your profile says and I quote “Nice Easy Going Guy” lies , ” Always polite and respectful to everyone that comes my way I believe in treat people as i want to be treated” lies, “I'm all about honesty” lies. Your full of shit."

Thanks I hope it didn't take too much work for you to come back with that! genius really

over a year ago

"Do you know what Mr. Vroom Vroom, you come to this forum talking about peoples weight, showing hatred from women, having a go at women lying about their age. You called me a racist which that is totally uncalled for. But do you know what, your the biggest lier on here, your profile says and I quote “Nice Easy Going Guy” lies , ” Always polite and respectful to everyone that comes my way I believe in treat people as i want to be treated” lies, “I'm all about honesty” lies. Your full of shit.

"thanks for taking time to read my nonsense" "

Alot of nonsense and then he brings up the topic about age lying on peoples profile and show hatred against it

over a year ago

Its Just his perception of this place!

Lol

over a year ago

Sorry I got Nuttin to add here except yawn

over a year ago

ah we have a 'white knight' i see, congrats buddy...you win the internet for today

over a year ago

Really,in the bigger scheme of things,does it matter,as long as all parties,enjoy good fun,guess this guy,firstly isn't trustworthy,which should be noted,and secondly is very juvenile,which just goes to show,ladies,experience is always best

over a year ago

"Its Just his perception of this place!

Lol"

Is that your new word for today? Happy to have helped

over a year ago

"Do you know what Mr. Vroom Vroom, you come to this forum talking about peoples weight, showing hatred from women, having a go at women lying about their age. You called me a racist which that is totally uncalled for. But do you know what, your the biggest lier on here, your profile says and I quote “Nice Easy Going Guy” lies , ” Always polite and respectful to everyone that comes my way I believe in treat people as i want to be treated” lies, “I'm all about honesty” lies. Your full of shit.

ah we have a 'white knight' i see, congrats buddy...you win the internet for today "

Hey Mr Bananaman, smart arse, alot of people can't get hurt by such derogatory remarks the OP has posted on here the last few days. I for one don't like getting called a racist. I'm lucky enough I have a though skin whereas others don't. I think you should keep your comments to yourself Mr Bananaman and keep to watching your cartoons

over a year ago

Hate people using the r word Dar man let it go will ya you made your point like hours ago

over a year ago

ah we have a 'white knight' i see, congrats buddy...you win the internet for today

Hey Mr Bananaman, smart arse, alot of people can't get hurt by such derogatory remarks the OP has posted on here the last few days. I for one don't like getting called a racist. I'm lucky enough I have a though skin whereas others don't. I think you should keep your comments to yourself Mr Bananaman and keep to watching your cartoons"

haha wtf???

over a year ago

"Really,in the bigger scheme of things,does it matter,as long as all parties,enjoy good fun,guess this guy,firstly isn't trustworthy,which should be noted,and secondly is very juvenile,which just goes to show,ladies,experience is always best "

That's a big statement to make buddy since you don't know me, but hopefully it will earn you some brownie points with the ladies you might need them in future

over a year ago

Alot of nonsense and then he brings up the topic about age lying on peoples profile and show hatred against it"

Gotta agree with all this, but hey at least when people post on the forum and show their true selves it's a good heads up for the ones who prefer to avoid those types. One big walking contradiction is what yer man is, good luck to him anyway though!

over a year ago

Internet wars... Nothing more manly than a bunch of adults going at each others neck over the internet on a sex sites thats something your mates would pat yous on the back for...

over a year ago

"Really,in the bigger scheme of things,does it matter,as long as all parties,enjoy good fun,guess this guy,firstly isn't trustworthy,which should be noted,and secondly is very juvenile,which just goes to show,ladies,experience is always best wouldn't want to know you,discretion,is the key word,you should remember that,the next time you start talking about people lmao

That's a big statement to make buddy since you don't know me, but hopefully it will earn you some brownie points with the ladies you might need them in future "

over a year ago

Alot of nonsense and then he brings up the topic about age lying on peoples profile and show hatred against it

Gotta agree with all this, but hey at least when people post on the forum and show their true selves it's a good heads up for the ones who prefer to avoid those types. One big walking contradiction is what yer man is, good luck to him anyway though!"

Yet yoyu still coming back to post and take another little dig at me, to make sure that someone hears your cry!

over a year ago

And the winner of the Fab award for 'Best at mingling and making friends on forum' goes to Vroom Vroom!

over a year ago

"And the winner of the Fab award for 'Best at mingling and making friends on forum' goes to Vroom Vroom! "

im sure he could give a shit haha

over a year ago

Gotta agree with all this, but hey at least when people post on the forum and show their true selves it's a good heads up for the ones who prefer to avoid those types. One big walking contradiction is what yer man is, good luck to him anyway though!

Yet yoyu still coming back to post and take another little dig at me, to make sure that someone hears your cry! "

She was probably coming back in to see if you were taking a dig at one of her friends

over a year ago

Palookaville

"And the winner of the Fab award for 'Best at mingling and making friends on forum' goes to Vroom Vroom! "

aww we need a best award for thread missy

Award for best sexy kisses of the same sex variety goes to. ..

.*drumroll*

Missy. .xx

over a year ago

Lol says it all lmao

over a year ago

Yet yoyu still coming back to post and take another little dig at me, to make sure that someone hears your cry! "

Hmm , well as you pointed out earlier on, it is a forum and I can post where I want, so you'll just have to put up with it!

over a year ago

Yet yoyu still coming back to post and take another little dig at me, to make sure that someone hears your cry!

She was probably coming back in to see if you were taking a dig at one of her friends"

lol I don't have any friends on here

over a year ago

She was probably coming back in to see if you were taking a dig at one of her friends

lol I don't have any friends on here "

Rinks I'd buy you a drink again any day!!

over a year ago

"I'm 35 in a few days "

I was 35 a few years ago. And when age is irrelevant why you ladies set a age preference ? aiaiai

over a year ago

Rinks I'd buy you a drink again any day!! "

aw shucks missy , at least let me buy you one next time!

over a year ago

Rinks I'd buy you a drink again any day!!

aw shucks missy , at least let me buy you one next time! "

Any time

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Fuckit I can't be arsed reading all that but I am really 70 I posted as 49 and act like a 21 year old jayus I am really confused where's me tablets NURSE

over a year ago

"Fuckit I can't be arsed reading all that but I am really 70 I posted as 49 and act like a 21 year old jayus I am really confused where's me tablets NURSE "

Here ya go pet!

Time for your sponge bath...

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Fuckit I can't be arsed reading all that but I am really 70 I posted as 49 and act like a 21 year old jayus I am really confused where's me tablets NURSE

Here ya go pet!

Time for your sponge bath..."

Thank u nurse make sure u get the sticky bits

over a year ago

"Fuckit I can't be arsed reading all that but I am really 70 I posted as 49 and act like a 21 year old jayus I am really confused where's me tablets NURSE "

over a year ago

Jesus I go away to a game...

And I missed all the crak.... Typical

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

"Jesus I go away to a game...

And I missed all the crak.... Typical "

you snooze u loose little lady

over a year ago

you snooze u loose little lady "

Ahh well I'm sure Thread 3 is almost upon us lol

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

Ahh well I'm sure Thread 3 is almost upon us lol "

why not start treadmageddon 3 yourself

over a year ago

Ahh well I'm sure Thread 3 is almost upon us lol

why not start treadmageddon 3 yourself"

Exactly because of the haters there won't be another or will it?

over a year ago

lolz at threadmageddon

over a year ago

Very true on both sides only a few genuine on here lol

over a year ago

So you have met one woman and think we all lie, is that what you are saying? I am 53 and my driving license, which you are welcome to see says so. I've met and chatted to quite a few single males who lied about their age simple because they were over 50 and struggling to meet, unfortunately they looked well over 50

over a year ago

"Fuckit I can't be arsed reading all that but I am really 70 I posted as 49 and act like a 21 year old jayus I am really confused where's me tablets NURSE

Here ya go pet!

Time for your sponge bath...

Thank u nurse make sure u get the sticky bits "

Ewwwwwww lmao!!

over a year ago

Total legend vroom.keep u the good work re: comments.u speak the truth

over a year ago

We don't lie, we're just so old that we can't remember exactly when we were born.

We're not doing it on purpose.

over a year ago

This thread has grown so much.

This is a fantasy world and age does not mean too much here, it is the mutual attraction, fantasy realisation that I pay attention to. If I find a lady attractive and she find me too, and we enjoy conversing together and operate on a similar level of naughtiness, what does it matter how many winters I/she/we saw?

over a year ago

"This thread has grown so much.

This is a fantasy world and age does not mean too much here, it is the mutual attraction, fantasy realisation that I pay attention to. If I find a lady attractive and she find me too, and we enjoy conversing together and operate on a similar level of naughtiness, what does it matter how many winters I/she/we saw? "

Tis true...i agree.....

over a year ago

lying about your age is probably the most pointless thing a man or woman can do...

over a year ago

Bet ur polish!!!

over a year ago

"Bet ur polish!!!"

Mr Sheen?

over a year ago

nah, a liar is a liar full stop.

over a year ago

I lied about my age for discretion, it's the only thing I lied about. I don't want my family and people close to me in real life to find out I'm on here. I think that is a valid reason to lie. I'm actually 30

nah, a liar is a liar full stop. "

Don't tell me you didn't tell a lie this week?

Post new Message to Thread