Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

slow moving...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it illegal for slow moving vehicles to be on the road during rush hour(8-9am/5-6pm)? And if not...is it law that they must pull over when possible if they have at least 6 other vehicles queuing up behind them? Or have I made these up in my head?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

[Removed by poster at 04/09/14 20:10:35]

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Is it illegal for slow moving vehicles to be on the road during rush hour(8-9am/5-6pm)? And if not...is it law that they must pull over when possible if they have at least 6 other vehicles queuing up behind them? Or have I made these up in my head?"

i be looking up the dvla or at least google

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is it illegal for slow moving vehicles to be on the road during rush hour(8-9am/5-6pm)? And if not...is it law that they must pull over when possible if they have at least 6 other vehicles queuing up behind them? Or have I made these up in my head?"

No, only an offence if they are causing potential danger on the road. Which they usually are.

40mph in fast lane on m50 last week...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Is it illegal for slow moving vehicles to be on the road during rush hour(8-9am/5-6pm)? And if not...is it law that they must pull over when possible if they have at least 6 other vehicles queuing up behind them? Or have I made these up in my head?

No, only an offence if they are causing potential danger on the road. Which they usually are.

40mph in fast lane on m50 last week... "

The ones driving slow in the fast lane are unbelievable and undertaking is breaking the law...

Post new Message to Thread