Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

what is your fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The fantasy I am just dying to realise next is to walk to a room where the lady will be fully blindfolded and will not see anything and her hands will be cuffed behind her back. Together with her man, we will start slowly and gently caressing and kissing her body, before we will allow her hands to be freed and more fun could take place.

What is your fantasy that you would love to realise the most?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

I'm actually being blind folded shortly in my first mmf

By *ittsandtatsCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Wow

Me please

You and Tats need to arrange this!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The fantasy I am just dying to realise next is to walk to a room where the lady will be fully blindfolded and will not see anything and her hands will be cuffed behind her back. Together with her man, we will start slowly and gently caressing and kissing her body, before we will allow her hands to be freed and more fun could take place.

"

Same ere only outdoor n she never gets to see me

over a year ago

I want to tell a girl we are having a 3some an for her to say she doesnt want one. Then I tell her I have already arranged it, the guy is outside.

She says no again, so I grab her and hold her down, she struggles then the other guy comes in.

I force her to suck his cock, and then hold her down as he fucks her.

When he cums I tell him to get the fuck out of the room. Then I pick her up and make her kneel in front of me.

I ask her did she like sucking his cock as I look down at her. She whimpers yeah she did, then I take out my cock and she sucks it willingly.

Then I ask her did she like being fucked by him..

You can use your imagination for the rest.

over a year ago

"The fantasy I am just dying to realise next is to walk to a room where the lady will be fully blindfolded and will not see anything and her hands will be cuffed behind her back. Together with her man, we will start slowly and gently caressing and kissing her body, before we will allow her hands to be freed and more fun could take place.

Same ere only outdoor n she never gets to see me "

amazing, this sounds just amazing

over a year ago

Same ere only outdoor n she never gets to see me "

Like the thought of this actually

over a year ago

"I want to tell a girl we are having a 3some an for her to say she doesnt want one. Then I tell her I have already arranged it, the guy is outside.

She says no again, so I grab her and hold her down, she struggles then the other guy comes in.

When he cums I tell him to get the fuck out of the room. Then I pick her up and make her kneel in front of me.

I ask her did she like sucking his cock as I look down at her. She whimpers yeah she did, then I take out my cock and she sucks it willingly.

You can use your imagination for the rest. "

haha, yes I can, what a dirty minded fucker you are NSFN.

I think some time ago few ladies were saying how much they were dying for being forced to have some sex, hope you will find a nice lady to realise this fantasy!

over a year ago

Like the thought of this actually "

Good girl angel that's wot I wana hear

over a year ago

Like the thought of this actually "

:D there are only few sunny days left in the year, so I would recommend organising this shortly it does sound like a hot fantasy, so better not to wait till next year

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

"I want to tell a girl we are having a 3some an for her to say she doesnt want one. Then I tell her I have already arranged it, the guy is outside.

I think some time ago few ladies were saying how much they were dying for being forced to have some sex, hope you will find a nice lady to realise this fantasy!

"

guilty as charged..... But i got a hard time over it as it was interpreted as condoning rape! ! !-

something that was never ever mentioned... and something I made clear I was not doing! But apparently using the word forced was the problem

over a year ago

guilty as charged..... But i got a hard time over it as it was interpreted as condoning rape! ! !-

something that was never ever mentioned... and something I made clear I was not doing! But apparently using the word forced was the problem "

some people should relax a bit. in this place if a person describes a fantasy, it is all between adults and fully agreed upon, so there is no need to go into the bad interpretations. You are safe with us, unless you want to be forced to do bad things... than you are still safe with us :D

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

something that was never ever mentioned... and something I made clear I was not doing! But apparently using the word forced was the problem

some people should relax a bit. in this place if a person describes a fantasy, it is all between adults and fully agreed upon, so there is no need to go into the bad interpretations. You are safe with us, unless you want to be forced to do bad things... than you are still safe with us :D"

exactly. .... Just strange. . If a guy says. . That's ok.... When girl says it. .. ...

over a year ago

some people should relax a bit. in this place if a person describes a fantasy, it is all between adults and fully agreed upon, so there is no need to go into the bad interpretations. You are safe with us, unless you want to be forced to do bad things... than you are still safe with us :D

exactly. .... Just strange. . If a guy says. . That's ok.... When girl says it. .. ... "

Mrs seductive, there are not double standards here, only double penetration... but that is a whole different discussion I guess...

over a year ago

You can use your imagination for the rest. "

And you called people's fantasises in a previous thread rape fantasies..... Wow.

over a year ago

"And you called people's fantasises in a previous thread rape fantasies..... Wow.

"

I did yeah (african trbes, black guys and kidnap).

People should be careful posting how they want to be the "victim" in these fantasies. The police will drop charges against a real rapist if they find them writing or commenting on consensual non consent stuff.

IF I was ever to do anything like the fantasy above it would be consensual non consent. The woman would pick the other guy, have a safe word, and trust us both. After it was done she would feel happy, exhausted, safe. She would not feel violated, in danger, unsafe. It would be nothing like rape at all.

I have no intention of breeching the consent of anyone.

You are right though. It reads like rape fantasy.

over a year ago

Guys, please stop talking about illegal & harmfull activities. This thread was intended to talk about adult fantasies between people that agree to all activities involved, so no need to go into the nasty stuff. Keep if positive nice people of fab.

over a year ago

If we re ever in Dublin we ll look you up European Guy,

Post new Message to Thread