FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

ever find the word Fab is used way too ofyen by others and think??? i wonder?

Jump to newest

By *llie and Apples OP   Couple
over a year ago

where ever

Was at my dentist's the other day for a check up, couldn't help giggle to myself each time he used the word fab to me ..began to think ...could he be a fellow fabber .....does he know i am ?? I know i used it quiet a bit in my flirtations now ..was he doing the same

has the like ever happened you ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *llie and Apples OP   Couple
over a year ago

where ever

Way too *often ....sorry lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

whenever I hear that word in a sentence where it does not necessary sit well, it makes me wonder...

over a year ago

"Was at my dentist's the other day for a check up, couldn't help giggle to myself each time he used the word fab to me ..began to think ...could he be a fellow fabber .....does he know i am ?? I know i used it quiet a bit in my flirtations now ..was he doing the same

has the like ever happened you ?"

.....its this place,I find meself saying it in the shops when gettn served!

Here's yer change........fab Lol staring at the eyes for a reaction!

Proper perve this place has turned me into

By *leasureOrbitCouple
over a year ago

city centre

Definitely....a girl in work said fab twice to me in a short email recently (have a fab weekend, etc)....and I was sooooo close to digging and seeing if she's on here. I really hope she is!

over a year ago

"whenever I hear that word in a sentence where it does not necessary sit well, it makes me wonder..."

You discovered the trick! Always use it out of context or it's just accepted as normal.

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

"whenever I hear that word in a sentence where it does not necessary sit well, it makes me wonder...

You discovered the trick! Always use it out of context or it's just accepted as normal."

The trick is then to reply appropriately to find out for definite.

Something like 'I've gotten into the swing of it' maybe...

over a year ago

Only recently I got a text from my sister using the word "fab" in context. That totally creeped me out.

over a year ago

"Was at my dentist's the other day for a check up, couldn't help giggle to myself each time he used the word fab to me ..began to think ...could he be a fellow fabber .....does he know i am ?? I know i used it quiet a bit in my flirtations now ..was he doing the same

has the like ever happened you ?"

. . . If he followed up by saying "you might just feel a little prick in your mouth". . . Then maybe you could be starting to get suspicious. . .

over a year ago

"whenever I hear that word in a sentence where it does not necessary sit well, it makes me wonder...

You discovered the trick! Always use it out of context or it's just accepted as normal.

The trick is then to reply appropriately to find out for definite.

Something like 'I've gotten into the swing of it' maybe... "

This is brilliant actually! Thant is what we should always reply with... lol... something that would allow us recognising other perverts from fab easily :D

Post new Message to Thread