Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

snap chat

Jump to newest

By *etmebeurfantasy OP   Woman
over a year ago

My town

I don't use it but my daughter does and it let's u know if someone has screen shot a picture I think that's a brilliant idea.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its a good app socially but accidentally hitting the my story box while sending a sexy snap....has caused a few blushes in the past...

over a year ago

My town

Ohhh noo ha ha I don't know bout that does it send it everyone on your friends list.

Ohhhh then plenty of

over a year ago

"Ohhh noo ha ha I don't know bout that does it send it everyone on your friends list.

Ohhhh then plenty of "

Yes didn't realise till my ex text me saying my boobs looked smaller...

over a year ago

My town

"Ohhh noo ha ha I don't know bout that does it send it everyone on your friends list.

Ohhhh then plenty of

Yes didn't realise till my ex text me saying my boobs looked smaller... "

ohhh ha ha I would if mail back that's what I always thought bout your cock being small.

over a year ago

Ohhhh then plenty of

Yes didn't realise till my ex text me saying my boobs looked smaller... ohhh ha ha I would if mail back that's what I always thought bout your cock being small. "

My reply was....

There the same size pet... its just the Cock between them is a lot bigger than yours ever was....

over a year ago

Ohhhh then plenty of

Yes didn't realise till my ex text me saying my boobs looked smaller... ohhh ha ha I would if mail back that's what I always thought bout your cock being small.

My reply was....

There the same size pet... its just the Cock between them is a lot bigger than yours ever was....

"

haha brilliant

over a year ago

My town

Ohhhh then plenty of

Yes didn't realise till my ex text me saying my boobs looked smaller... ohhh ha ha I would if mail back that's what I always thought bout your cock being small.

My reply was....

"

lmao ha ha brilliant

over a year ago

On iPhones you can download an app that along with snapchat can save pics for you, and the person will never know! Its nothing like talking a screenshot!

BEWARE!

over a year ago

My town

Bloody hell and theses apps have been giving permission to go ahead.!!!

over a year ago

Its called snap hack, I think?

over a year ago

This is a bit worrying.....

over a year ago

There is always some app being created to get around things so there is always some risk.

The biggest worry is self-inflicted. MyStory is a dangerously close to the regular settings

over a year ago

"This is a bit worrying..... "

Sure is! Just pm them to me in future

over a year ago

Ha ha okay will do...

over a year ago

"Ha ha okay will do..."

over a year ago

You have been able to save them on android the whole time.

Some girls are so silly, they see you dont screenshot them so send more and more risque ones, but you can save them all. False sense of security is all it is.

over a year ago

"You have been able to save them on android the whole time.

Some girls are so silly, they see you dont screenshot them so send more and more risque ones, but you can save them all. False sense of security is all it is."

You calling me silly....

over a year ago

My town

Some girls are so silly, they see you dont screenshot them so send more and more risque ones, but you can save them all. False sense of security is all it is."

sorry but in fairness it's not silly u have public pics anyone could screen shot them if they wanted.

over a year ago

Some girls are so silly, they see you dont screenshot them so send more and more risque ones, but you can save them all. False sense of security is all it is.sorry but in fairness it's not silly u have public pics anyone could screen shot them if they wanted. "

The ladies are right

over a year ago

Ohhhh then plenty of

My reply was....

"

Crackin putdown

over a year ago

Snapchat is good craic though I don't use it as much anymore

over a year ago

Ohhhh then plenty of

My reply was....

Crackin putdown"

I was pretty proud of it...

over a year ago

Ohhhh then plenty of

My reply was....

Crackin putdown

I was pretty proud of it... "

So you should be, he asked for it.....bet you're more careful with your story box now though

over a year ago

Ohhhh then plenty of

Yes didn't realise till my ex text me saying my boobs looked smaller... "

Post new Message to Thread