Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Deliveryboy experince

Jump to newest

By *avysbackagain OP   Man
over a year ago

Find out

Hi i am a deliveryguy workin in dublin always had a fantasy of doing a delivery to a fabber and play a role game with each other, would this appeal to anyone?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I prefer Delivery Men not boys

over a year ago

Find out

Well im 29 so lol ahh no always think about it when i go to a door be very kinky i think

over a year ago

"I prefer Delivery Men not boys "

By *ralSurpriseMan
over a year ago

Meath

"Hi i am a deliveryguy workin in dublin always had a fantasy of doing a delivery to a fabber and play a role game with each other, would this appeal to anyone?"

I'm the same really really want it to happen. Know loads of lads that get lucky while doing jobs in house.. Hopefully it will happen me too, just how to go about it is the thing, hopefully some lady will just hop on me lol

over a year ago

"Hi i am a deliveryguy workin in dublin always had a fantasy of doing a delivery to a fabber and play a role game with each other, would this appeal to anyone?

I'm the same really really want it to happen. Know loads of lads that get lucky while doing jobs in house.. Hopefully it will happen me too, just how to go about it is the thing, hopefully some lady will just hop on me lol "

Maybe your friends like to exaggerate?

By *llie and ApplesCouple
over a year ago

where ever

You should wear something like a badge or a kinda cap identifying you discreetly as a fab member to other fabbers so when you show up with said delivery they could just take you ....how sweet would that be ?

over a year ago

There's a guy who delivers my Chinese that's just delish!! Would love to proposition him one night!

over a year ago

Find out

You guys should just be very nice an smile bit of flirting put a big smile on are faces;)

over a year ago

Find out

Ha forbiden fruit little fab t-shirt hat that be class be great if it worked lol

By *ralSurpriseMan
over a year ago

Meath

"There's a guy who delivers my Chinese that's just delish!! Would love to proposition him one night! "

That's me haha what's your address again :P

over a year ago

"There's a guy who delivers my Chinese that's just delish!! Would love to proposition him one night!

That's me haha what's your address again :P "

Think I'll change Chinese.... Thanks!

Post new Message to Thread