Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Sex toys for guys!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

There is a stigma that girls can use sex toys alone and it empowers them and it's erotic!

But if a guy has just a wank it's seedy and he is a typical pervy guy!

Baring this in mind and after reading the strap-on thread, I was wondering?

Do any of you guys use toys alone?

Are there any toys designed for guys that don't blow up?

What do you women think of guys that use them?

If you knew your guy had bought one how would you feel?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ask All4 he's a connoisseur of Flesh lights!

I think more power to guys who use toys! Why not!! Can't be double standards and I for one love my wand!!

over a year ago

Best sex toy I had was a motorbike

over a year ago

"Best sex toy I had was a motorbike"
We have to agree with you!Some of our best sexy stories we have started with a spin out on the bikes there is very few secluded rest areas up here we have not tried Gerri xx

over a year ago

Bit hard to pleasure yourself in that way when doing 100mph with the wind and rain hitting you!

over a year ago

lol ok ok, its not a flesh light ffs its a fake pussy modelled off some model who casted her pussy.. its made of specially latex soft real rubber and feels great.

I'm not embarrassed about it I have used toys on ladies and I like to have a wank like everyone just feels better with a pussy...the hand is crap..so its brill go buy one mate and a lot of play lube....

ps: they also teach you how to last real long as you can play for hours alowing the cum to cum up and down and training the cock so to speak lol....also they are ribbed inside if you like and can give a good sensation!!

Ok ladies bash me!! thx honey lover babes sexy hot titted long leged xxMissyxxx haha

over a year ago

"lol ok ok, its not a flesh light ffs its a fake pussy modelled off some model who casted her pussy.. its made of specially latex soft real rubber and feels great.

I'm not embarrassed about it I have used toys on ladies and I like to have a wank like everyone just feels better with a pussy...the hand is crap..so its brill go buy one mate and a lot of play lube....

ps: they also teach you how to last real long as you can play for hours alowing the cum to cum up and down and training the cock so to speak lol....also they are ribbed inside if you like and can give a good sensation!!

Ok ladies bash me!! thx honey lover babes sexy hot titted long leged xxMissyxxx haha"

Ha ha ha

You can train your cock to speak?? This I got to see!!! only tricks I've seen um do is spit!!

over a year ago

"lol ok ok, its not a flesh light ffs its a fake pussy modelled off some model who casted her pussy.. its made of specially latex soft real rubber and feels great.

Ok ladies bash me!! thx honey lover babes sexy hot titted long leged xxMissyxxx haha

Ha ha ha

You can train your cock to speak?? This I got to see!!! only tricks I've seen um do is spit!! "

Surely you have seen them stand up, then spit, then play dead!

over a year ago

Ha ha ha

You can train your cock to speak?? This I got to see!!! only tricks I've seen um do is spit!!

Surely you have seen them stand up, then spit, then play dead! "

Standing up or playing dead aren't really 'tricks' though

over a year ago

Well the training I meant is to last longer lol....

but if you like to cum and watch me train mine....I believe there is options to buy lil dumbells for them, I prefer to hang a sexy pair of knickers off the tip and with a semi lift the knickers up and down lol

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

Ok ladies bash me!! thx honey lover babes sexy hot titted long leged xxMissyxxx haha"

You Sir have just crafted a very persuasive and convincing argument.

Top tip for others:

Have hours of fun by filling up your blow-up doll with helium so she plays hard to get..

over a year ago

Top tip for others:

Have hours of fun by filling up your blow-up doll with helium so she plays hard to get.."

You should watch his live demonstration! He's on cam in 5 mins

over a year ago

Thank you kind sir

over a year ago

lol yes I have cammed with it

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

"You should watch his live demonstration! He's on cam in 5 mins "

What station?

over a year ago

Ha ha ha

Standing up or playing dead aren't really 'tricks' though "

Don't Tell that to my dog!

over a year ago

Ha ha ha

Standing up or playing dead aren't really 'tricks' though

Don't Tell that to my dog! "

You call your cock dog??

over a year ago

"You should watch his live demonstration! He's on cam in 5 mins

What station?"

Irish room

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

oooh... That answers my question! Good for you. . Why should we have all the fun! !

over a year ago

No I call my dog a prick ! Normally when he humps peoples legs!

By *idpunkMan
over a year ago

carrickfergus

Are fishing weights any good lol

over a year ago

lol stop will ya haha

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

Top tip for others:

Have hours of fun by filling up your blow-up doll with helium so she plays hard to get.."

omg..... my face is actually sore from laughing! !...I have this image in my head now

over a year ago

"lol stop will ya haha"

Mwahhhaaahhhhaaaa

over a year ago

I find it's like the slut/stud comparison in reverse.

We do it it's pervy. You strum it's sexy.

Do you girls not feel demoralise if your partner bought such a thing as a fake pussy?

over a year ago

Does the flesh light suddenly suck in air and feel much bigger?

Does it need recharging for a week once a month?

Can you have one with a big muff than you can remove to make a landing strip?

If you try to fuck where the batteries go will it get pissed off that you didn't have enough lube and were too ruff?

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

Just saw this on eBay...

FOR SALE:

1 Fleshlight

€25 ono

Only used a handful of times

over a year ago