Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Best place for.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Gonna get the Mrs some new sexy underwear, were is the best and most reasonable place or online site for purchasing ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lovehoney in my opinion, plus you get 10% off with the discount from fab, it's good quality and alright sizes - just read the reviews and you'll know if the products run smaller then the actual size!

over a year ago

"Lovehoney in my opinion, plus you get 10% off with the discount from fab, it's good quality and alright sizes - just read the reviews and you'll know if the products run smaller then the actual size! "

Thanks, I'll give it a look here

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

I got some lovely stuff from the mylene klass range on very.com

but you need to go up a size in everything as it runs to a neat fitting... But sexy and reasonable

over a year ago

"I got some lovely stuff from the mylene klass range on very.com

but you need to go up a size in everything as it runs to a neat fitting... But sexy and reasonable "

Excellent, thanks for that ??

over a year ago

Hard to go past Ann Summers online and quick delivery. I love their stuff and I find them a very good fit. Possibly more expensive than the other sites mentioned but you can't beat quality.

over a year ago

Little Anais Judy Lace Body with G-String and Blindfold Set purchased from love honey, very reasonable prices, thanks guys

over a year ago

"Little Anais Judy Lace Body with G-String and Blindfold Set purchased from love honey, very reasonable prices, thanks guys

"

Sounds cute! Have fun!

over a year ago

"Little Anais Judy Lace Body with G-String and Blindfold Set purchased from love honey, very reasonable prices, thanks guys

"

sexy

Post new Message to Thread