FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Get up off your lazy fat arse and get it yourself!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm just curious to find out if any fabbers out there who read newspapers actually pay to have them delivered? I mean how fecking lazy do you need to be?

Times are hard enough on the ole purse strings and we could all do with a bit of exercise. So why would anyone choose to do this? Except for the fact the poor wee paperboy gets paid pittance to lump a big bag of newspapers round his local neighbourhood so he can afford to buy a new catapult and some marlies at the end of the week.

Just something that's been playing on my mind recently

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What's a Marlie? Marbles??

over a year ago

"What's a Marlie? Marbles?? "

over a year ago

"I'm just curious to find out if any fabbers out there who read newspapers actually pay to have them delivered? I mean how fecking lazy do you need to be?

Times are hard enough on the ole purse strings and we could all do with a bit of exercise. So why would anyone choose to do this? Except for the fact the poor wee paperboy gets paid pittance to lump a big bag of newspapers round his local neighbourhood so he can afford to buy a new catapult and some marlies at the end of the week.

Just something that's been playing on my mind recently "

Don't you mean afford a packet of tobacco and a clip of rizla paper !!!

I wish I had time to read the paper never mind buy it

over a year ago

"I'm just curious to find out if any fabbers out there who read newspapers actually pay to have them delivered? I mean how fecking lazy do you need to be?

I wish I had time to read the paper never mind buy it "

Depend which neighbourhood he's delivering in

over a year ago

Depend which neighbourhood he's delivering in "

He must be in a nice one cos I said tobacco !!

over a year ago

I wish I had time to read the paper never mind buy it "

Ur too busy trying to start that bus Fast Lad!! U cud deliver the papers on your way to my orgy

over a year ago

I must say I occasionally wonder the same. Just remember quite often its a local lad's first job, you're giving him work experience and the local shop guaranteed business. Always keep it local.

I've heard some newspapers even give their paper at a reduced price when you have it delivered, they may even have made delivery fees a thing of the past, basically a free delivery service so the customer really does win here. Hell they may even throw in a free gift if you agree to give it a wee turn for them

over a year ago

Fuck...I just read them on line

over a year ago

Depend which neighbourhood he's delivering in

He must be in a nice one cos I said tobacco !!

"

Yeah but it's what he adds to the tobacco that's worrying

over a year ago

"Fuck...I just read them on line "

Same here, can't remember the last time I bought a paper...

over a year ago

Hmmmmm are you trying to sabotage someone? is this the same for milk deliveries too? Or lemonade from the Main Man? Does he still exist? Maybe we should all walk to the post office for our post too? Oh wait we don't have a post office anymore

over a year ago

"I must say I occasionally wonder the same. Just remember quite often its a local lad's first job, you're giving him work experience and the local shop guaranteed business. Always keep it local.

I've heard some newspapers even give their paper at a reduced price when you have it delivered, they may even have made delivery fees a thing of the past, basically a free delivery service so the customer really does win here. Hell they may even throw in a free gift if you agree to give it a wee turn for them "

I'll take the free gift, and then cancel, does that work?

over a year ago

"Fuck...I just read them on line "

I don't even read them

over a year ago

"Fuck...I just read them on line

Same here, can't remember the last time I bought a paper... "

They never heard of saving the trees did they!!

over a year ago

Ur too busy trying to start that bus Fast Lad!! U cud deliver the papers on your way to my orgy "

Trouble here the battery is flat one of the lady's left some thing plugged into the cigaret lighter from last Sundays trip !! It's got a funny buzzzzz to it !!!

We Gona need a jump start

over a year ago

They never heard of saving the trees did they!! "

Look at us saving the environment!

over a year ago

I don't even read them "

There was me thinking you were almost intelligent

over a year ago

Hmmmmm are you trying to sabotage someone? is this the same for milk deliveries too? Or lemonade from the Main Man? Does he still exist? Maybe we should all walk to the post office for our post too? Oh wait we don't have a post office anymore "

The maine man now come on that belongs over on the Coca Cola thread lol

over a year ago

Hmmmmm are you trying to sabotage someone? is this the same for milk deliveries too? Or lemonade from the Main Man? Does he still exist? Maybe we should all walk to the post office for our post too? Oh wait we don't have a post office anymore "

I love the maine man, he's still alive and well

over a year ago

They never heard of saving the trees did they!!

Look at us saving the environment! "

Totally...plus it saves a fortune...

over a year ago

Same here, can't remember the last time I bought a paper... "

I still don't have time to read them

over a year ago

I don't even read them

There was me thinking you were almost intelligent "

I can't read

over a year ago

"I must say I occasionally wonder the same. Just remember quite often its a local lad's first job, you're giving him work experience and the local shop guaranteed business. Always keep it local.

I've heard some newspapers even give their paper at a reduced price when you have it delivered, they may even have made delivery fees a thing of the past, basically a free delivery service so the customer really does win here. Hell they may even throw in a free gift if you agree to give it a wee turn for them

I'll take the free gift, and then cancel, does that work? "

I dunno my local newspaper sent the bailiffs when I tried it

over a year ago

The Mayne man is still about. A bottle of Portallo, a bottle of Ice Cream Soda and a bottle of Limeade, my old mums weekly order.

over a year ago

I don't even read them

There was me thinking you were almost intelligent "

Jaysus, that made me spit my coffee

Far easier to catch the news online

over a year ago

I don't even read them

Far easier to catch the news online "

I said "Almost"

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/08/14 19:03:37]

over a year ago

Hmmmmm are you trying to sabotage someone? is this the same for milk deliveries too? Or lemonade from the Main Man? Does he still exist? Maybe we should all walk to the post office for our post too? Oh wait we don't have a post office anymore

The maine man now come on that belongs over on the Coca Cola thread lol "

Sorry what was this thread about again? Coke had to be !

over a year ago

I don't even read them

Far easier to catch the news online

I said "Almost" "

Good call

over a year ago

I love the maine man, he's still alive and well "

This getting deliveries must be a Bangorian thing!! Our local Chinese doesn't even deliver!! Wait I guess we're lucky to even have a Chinese!!

over a year ago

This getting deliveries must be a Bangorian thing!! Our local Chinese doesn't even deliver!! Wait I guess we're lucky to even have a Chinese!! "

That's cos you keep ordering 69

over a year ago

This getting deliveries must be a Bangorian thing!! Our local Chinese doesn't even deliver!! Wait I guess we're lucky to even have a Chinese!! "

Your chinese doesn't deliver??????? fs even the chinese in Lisbane delivers, well they would if they had one

over a year ago

Bangor must be an affluent area, my Chinese doesn't deliver either

over a year ago

I dunno my local newspaper sent the bailiffs when I tried it "

That's cause they know where you live

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

yeah we're to lazy here lol... Don't we still have a maine man? ??

over a year ago

Bangor actually has more than one that delivers

over a year ago

That's cause they know where you live "

shouldn't have given them my address

over a year ago

This getting deliveries must be a Bangorian thing!! Our local Chinese doesn't even deliver!! Wait I guess we're lucky to even have a Chinese!!

Bangor actually has more than one that delivers "

don't they all deliver?

over a year ago

yeah we're to lazy here lol... Don't we still have a maine man? ?? "

we do indeed

over a year ago

I just reach over grab the remote sky news and sky sports news is good enough for me.

over a year ago

shouldn't have given them my address "

If you give them the wrong one someone else would be getting your delivery

over a year ago

Love the Tele, when I get it lol

over a year ago

"Love the Tele, when I get it lol"

would have thought you were a newsletter lady

over a year ago

If you give them the wrong one someone else would be getting your delivery "

Hmmm whats your postcode?

over a year ago

Hmmm whats your postcode?"

I know your game pal

over a year ago

"Love the Tele, when I get it lol

would have thought you were a newsletter lady "

And why is that. .....lol

over a year ago

I know your game pal "

Oh wait I already know it

over a year ago

And why is that. .....lol"

They all read the newsletter down there by

over a year ago

They all read the newsletter down there by "

Nah they don't tele in the office most days but newsletter we'd and Saturday lol

over a year ago

Nah they don't tele in the office most days but newsletter we'd and Saturday lol"

For the rural deaths?

over a year ago

Nah they don't tele in the office most days but newsletter wed and Saturday lol

For the rural deaths? "

ha ha ha ha you know me too well lmao

over a year ago

Nah they don't tele in the office most days but newsletter wed and Saturday lol

For the rural deaths?

ha ha ha ha you know me too well lmao "

Morbid, pure morbid

over a year ago

Now you know why lol

over a year ago

Sure why not

over a year ago

I know your game pal

Oh wait I already know it "

Your hand delivering it yourself?

over a year ago

Get off your ass and get your own.

over a year ago

"Get off your ass and get your own. "

Ha ha ha he's all tied up though!

over a year ago

"Get off your ass and get your own.

Ha ha ha he's all tied up though! "

Not tied up just yet, hopefully later

over a year ago

Ha ha ha he's all tied up though! "

He can roll down then

over a year ago

He can roll down then "

How do I get back home again

over a year ago

Walk to the newsagents!!?

You'll be telling me next that I should clean my own pool.

over a year ago

He can roll down then

How do I get back home again "

Don't, just roll around the square

over a year ago

"Walk to the newsagents!!?

You'll be telling me next that I should clean my own pool."

Perish the thought

By *iktikiCouple
over a year ago

cork

in the nicest possible way

WHY WOULD THIS BE IN YOUR MIND?

Did you have a bad experience as a paperboy

over a year ago

Did you have a bad experience as a paperboy "

Little amuses the innocent

over a year ago

Ha ha ha you've not met Duffer then!

over a year ago

Ha ha ha you've not met Duffer then! "

What isn't on his mind?

over a year ago

Palookaville

Little amuses the innocent "

did you just use the words innocent and duffer in the same sentence!!???

over a year ago

did you just use the words innocent and duffer in the same sentence!!??? "

No, I see no mention of the D word there

over a year ago

Palookaville

No, I see no mention of the D word there "

my bad. .... I'm imagining things thus morning. . Lack of sleep! ... and no not in a fun way lol....I knew that would be going to far

over a year ago

my bad. .... I'm imagining things thus morning. . Lack of sleep! ... and no not in a fun way lol....I knew that would be going to far "

Charlie after you again?

over a year ago

And yes if you'd left that opportunity open, somebody would have seized it

over a year ago

Palookaville

my bad. .... I'm imagining things thus morning. . Lack of sleep! ... and no not in a fun way lol....I knew that would be going to far

Charlie after you again? "

pmsl. .. Mr S.. toothache...up and moaning all night .. No 1 grandson doing starfish impressions all night....Charlie. .. Big fuck of bird with two million feathers safely delivered. .. ya see where I'm coming from

over a year ago

An active mind is a healthy mind

over a year ago

Charlie after you again?

pmsl. .. Mr S.. toothache...up and moaning all night .. No 1 grandson doing starfish impressions all night....Charlie. .. Big fuck of bird with two million feathers safely delivered. .. ya see where I'm coming from

"

Ah I see, such a fun filled Friday night for you

over a year ago

Charlie after you again?

"

I think you and I were on the same drink!!

over a year ago

Palookaville

Charlie after you again?

I think you and I were on the same drink!! "

I didn't even have a drink

over a year ago

Charlie after you again?

I didn't even have a drink "

Aww we'll have to get you a boris the spider! And whiskey for Mr S toothache! Pout it directly into the pained root, kills the pin quicker than any tablets!

Tell him I sympathise with him!

over a year ago

Palookaville

Charlie after you again?

I didn't even have a drink

Aww we'll have to get you a boris the spider! And whiskey for Mr S toothache! Pout it directly into the pained root, kills the pin quicker than any tablets!

Tell him I sympathise with him! "

I will. . He is in a bad way tbh... But typical man. . Is there a man flu version of toothache!! I need Boris

Post new Message to Thread