Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

me drinking! god mam... No!

Jump to newest

By *umps OP   Man
over a year ago

city

Some of us as teenagers experimented with drink in our teenage years, perhaps around 16 on average... You might have went over board at some stage... on returning home to be faced with your parents.... Was it hard to pretend to be sober or were you caught out.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lol I've one memory of coming home rather d*unk at 16. Was Xmas and had snowed. My friend and I lay in the garden making snow angels, getting soaked and laughing uncontrollably!! Lol I think they knew!!

over a year ago

I came in one nite when i was 16 scutterd and left me shoes in the oven the mother came down to do breakfast and nearly burnt the house down.

over a year ago

I got away with it apart from my first two attempts

Age 13 necked three large glasses of oouzo one afternoon at a girlfriend's house. No idea how I made it home. Made it to dinner time without detection. Unfortunately the rice my mother had made kept falling off my fork everywhere. My dad copped, asked me to get up and change tv channed. As I bent down to change it, nearly fell through it.....firat offence let off lightly, weeks grounding.

Aged 13, last day of school before Christmas holidays, beaked off with three mates and we bought 3 litres of old english cider each and a bottle of cheap wine instead and went to the local park. Turned up at my parents door around 3pm pissed outta my skull. Their reaction was a tad more severe this time

over a year ago

"I got away with it apart from my first two attempts

Age 13 necked three large glasses of oouzo one afternoon at a girlfriend's house. No idea how I made it home. Made it to dinner time without detection. Unfortunately the rice my mother had made kept falling off my fork everywhere. My dad copped, asked me to get up and change tv channed. As I bent down to change it, nearly fell through it.....firat offence let off lightly, weeks grounding.

Aged 13, last day of school before Christmas holidays, beaked off with three mates and we bought 3 litres of old english cider each and a bottle of cheap wine instead and went to the local park. Turned up at my parents door around 3pm pissed outta my skull. Their reaction was a tad more severe this time "

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who didn't wait till 16 to experiment with the drink

over a year ago

Aged 13, last day of school before Christmas holidays, beaked off with three mates and we bought 3 litres of old english cider each and a bottle of cheap wine instead and went to the local park. Turned up at my parents door around 3pm pissed outta my skull. Their reaction was a tad more severe this time

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who didn't wait till 16 to experiment with the drink "

I was in pubs by 16

I've never drank old english cider or black bush whiskey since. My dad's reaction was "you like to drink, try this"

Fed me black bush till I threw up.

over a year ago

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who didn't wait till 16 to experiment with the drink

I was in pubs by 16

I've never drank old english cider or black bush whiskey since. My dad's reaction was "you like to drink, try this"

Fed me black bush till I threw up. "

Ha ha my first trip to Kellys was at the ripe old age of 15 I starting enjoying what is still my favourite drink around about the same time. Bushmills

over a year ago

I was in pubs by 16

Ha ha my first trip to Kellys was at the ripe old age of 15 I starting enjoying what is still my favourite drink around about the same time. Bushmills "

The Windsor was the only bar I dared enter at 15, only place I knew my dad wouldn't be

Hmmm I've avoided most whiskey since 13

over a year ago

I was in pubs by 16

Ha ha my first trip to Kellys was at the ripe old age of 15 I starting enjoying what is still my favourite drink around about the same time. Bushmills "

Ha this reminded me of DeReam playing at Kelley's when I was 15! We lay in the field next to it listen to the concert and drinking white lightening!! lol good times

over a year ago

I was in pubs by 16

Ha ha my first trip to Kellys was at the ripe old age of 15 I starting enjoying what is still my favourite drink around about the same time. Bushmills

The Windsor was the only bar I dared enter at 15, only place I knew my dad wouldn't be

Hmmm I've avoided most whiskey since 13 "

I'll make sure to leave it out of the hospitaliser

over a year ago

I was in pubs by 16

Ha this reminded me of DeReam playing at Kelley's when I was 15! We lay in the field next to it listen to the concert and drinking white lightening!! lol good times "

Thiiiiiings can only get better

No they can't those were the days lol

over a year ago

I was in pubs by 16

Hmmm I've avoided most whiskey since 13

I'll make sure to leave it out of the hospitaliser "

Please do

Post new Message to Thread