Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Loads of fake profoils on here ar fake.how can u tell who they ar and how

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

Quite often they have different profile names but use the same pics and usually no veris or don't display them. They come and go

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Quite often they have different profile names but use the same pics and usually no veris or don't display them. They come and go "

partially agreed. I personally don't bother about verifications as so far.

because folks I've meet did not bother either and from my experience on this site, those with a lot of verifications turn out to be waste of time and virtual swingers

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

Usually people that don't put any detail on their profile, have been here 6 months with no meets or complain about timewaster on their profile

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"Quite often they have different profile names but use the same pics and usually no veris or don't display them. They come and go

because folks I've meet did not bother either and from my experience on this site, those with a lot of verifications turn out to be waste of time and virtual swingers "

we have lots of veries , and we are swingers , not virtual swingers as u put it , we do meet and play , not as often as we would like , but we do play , u are obviously chatting to the wrong people then

mrs crazy

over a year ago

A virtual swinger? With lots of verifications?

really??

haha

By *ot2cumCouple
over a year ago

CO-CAVAN

I find it is the ones that beg you for a meet and then when you do agree to meet they keep making excuses on why they can't meet each time i just don't bother with the excuses anymore i just block them

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Verts ar a must on here u need 2 know ar they real.and had they any meets and if u arrange a meet don't back out.I think we should name and shame any one that backs out if a meet..

over a year ago

Image reverse search is a great idea when you receive pics. Apparently I was chatting with an ex-model (because he was now married) who was all over the place with pics of people who were clearly different. All reported but profile is still here. The model he claimed to be is a beauty of a specimen

over a year ago

Im getting quite good at spoting fakes now i watch there der update status the whole time some really strange ones lately,esp when guys who pretend that there women and forget can be quite funny sometimes.

over a year ago

"Quite often they have different profile names but use the same pics and usually no veris or don't display them. They come and go

because folks I've meet did not bother either and from my experience on this site, those with a lot of verifications turn out to be waste of time and virtual swingers "

Smelling some old fashioned BS here

over a year ago

9 times out of ten a fake profile is easily spotted. There's various telltale signs, I've just always wondered what the point is

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

I don't know about ye but sometimes it comes across, to me, like some people are obsessed with finding the fakes or maybe they just have terrible judgement......

over a year ago

"I don't know about ye but sometimes it comes across, to me, like some people are obsessed with finding the fakes or maybe they just have terrible judgement......"

Some could seem obsessed cause they could be trying to hide that they're fake themselves

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"I don't know about ye but sometimes it comes across, to me, like some people are obsessed with finding the fakes or maybe they just have terrible judgement......"

Ah its amusing to stumble across them sometimes. I wonder how they think they can get away with it.

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

"I don't know about ye but sometimes it comes across, to me, like some people are obsessed with finding the fakes or maybe they just have terrible judgement......

Ah its amusing to stumble across them sometimes. I wonder how they think they can get away with it."

Who? The fakes or the fake hunters?

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"I don't know about ye but sometimes it comes across, to me, like some people are obsessed with finding the fakes or maybe they just have terrible judgement......

Ah its amusing to stumble across them sometimes. I wonder how they think they can get away with it.

Who? The fakes or the fake hunters? "

nice one

mrs craxy

over a year ago

Some could seem obsessed cause they could be trying to hide that they're fake themselves "

Ye olde double bluff

over a year ago

Who? The fakes or the fake hunters? "

fab bounty hunters now theres an idea ha ha.

over a year ago

Some could seem obsessed cause they could be trying to hide that they're fake themselves

Ye olde double bluff "

over a year ago

It could be their hobby

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

It could be their hobby "

True. Instead of veris could be a list of fakes they've outed...

over a year ago

Seen a few fake profiles usually unverified because emmm they dont meet lol whos gona give them a green tick even if its to warn other people wen they can just hide it? Just because veries are hidden doesn't mean there fake, mine are hidden sometimes and sometimes there shown, think everyones the same

over a year ago

It could be their hobby

True. Instead of veris could be a list of fakes they've outed... "

Fake hunters step forward

over a year ago

I've noticed a few single men having couples profiles. They send one photo of themselves alone and another of their cock.

Not too worried about single male profiles because you can be near 100% sure they are just that.

Single fems is where it gets tricky but sometimes you can tell by the way they write a mail or there's just something that doesn't sit right. Most probably their balls. Call it Woman's intuition

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

"I've noticed a few single men having couples profiles. They send one photo of themselves alone and another of their cock.

Not too worried about single male profiles because you can be near 100% sure they are just that.

Single fems is where it gets tricky but sometimes you can tell by the way they write a mail or there's just something that doesn't sit right. Most probably their balls. Call it Woman's intuition "

so agree! ! Can never understand why I get messages from alleged females who are obviously guys pretending to be females! !

and the point is? ??

over a year ago

"I've noticed a few single men having couples profiles. They send one photo of themselves alone and another of their cock.

Single fems is where it gets tricky but sometimes you can tell by the way they write a mail or there's just something that doesn't sit right. Most probably their balls. Call it Woman's intuition

so agree! ! Can never understand why I get messages from alleged females who are obviously guys pretending to be females! !

and the point is? ?? "

Profile name is often a give away too. Males (posing as female) often use more derogatory names than a female actually would call herself (I know there are exceptions though )

By *ot neuteredMan
over a year ago

Kildare

and the point is? ?? "

Desperation

over a year ago

after a while u just get to know and can spot them a mile off

over a year ago

I get it hard to get two messages out of people, is it me or wat?

By *rish coupleCouple
over a year ago

waterford

use goggle image to check out the photos if they have taken them from the internet it will show up,

over a year ago

Safest profiles are the ones meet verified by people/person who are well verified.

If a profile gets verified by another profile with 1 verification id always have my reservations....

over a year ago

"Safest profiles are the ones meet verified by people/person who are well verified.

If a profile gets verified by another profile with 1 verification id always have my reservations.... "

Why?? I'm only verified by one person, does that mean I'm not real?

And why "well known"?

Please define "well known" for me.

There are many ways to be well known on the site. You might be well known on forums but not known at all by chat users and vice versa. You could be well known at m&g's but not use forums or chat at all

all. And if you're well known for meets, well that's a whole different debate that has a separate thread!

Post new Message to Thread