Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Sexual information....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How do you improve your sex life? How do you get tips and toys?

Experience can help but what if both parties aren't as good as they would like and don't have clues how to improve?

Do you ever listen to podcasts?

Try sexwithemily on iTunes. It's great. Helpful and sometimes extremely erotic. Covers everything from vanilla to swing to S&M to well everything.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"How do you improve your sex life? How do you get tips and toys?

Experience can help but what if both parties aren't as good as they would like and don't have clues how to improve?

Try sexwithemily on iTunes. It's great. Helpful and sometimes extremely erotic. Covers everything from vanilla to swing to S&M to well everything. "

I'm sooooo Belfast. I read that as sex with the milly........

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Try sexwithemily on iTunes. It's great. Helpful and sometimes extremely erotic. Covers everything from vanilla to swing to S&M to well everything. "

Cheers pal for sharing, I will check that podcast.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Try sexwithemily on iTunes. It's great. Helpful and sometimes extremely erotic. Covers everything from vanilla to swing to S&M to well everything.

I'm sooooo Belfast. I read that as sex with the milly........"

That's brilliant. Sex with Emily! Lol sex with the milly. (Sounds like willy?????)

I'm surprised how few people even commented. I think everyone puts on a front that they are sex gods.

I have learnt more stuff in the past 6 months than I ever thought I would. Opened my eyes with a few blogs, books and podcasts. As well as a few meets.

Post new Message to Thread