Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Blocked

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Oh dear,some sad little guy has just blocked us because we wouldn't take his number to chat on the phone lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"Oh dear,some sad little guy has just blocked us because we wouldn't take his number to chat on the phone lol."

He saved you the bother then lol

over a year ago

"Oh dear,some sad little guy has just blocked us because we wouldn't take his number to chat on the phone lol.

He saved you the bother then lol "

did indeed

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Oh dear,some sad little guy has just blocked us because we wouldn't take his number to chat on the phone lol."

U will get used to it I am sure once U have dried ur tears up see the better side of it

over a year ago

"Oh dear,some sad little guy has just blocked us because we wouldn't take his number to chat on the phone lol.

U will get used to it I am sure once U have dried ur tears up see the better side of it"

you may get the buckets out as we are devastated

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

U will get used to it I am sure once U have dried ur tears up see the better side of ityou may get the buckets out as we are devastated "

Awe jayus don't tell me there are puddles on the floor again

over a year ago

U will get used to it I am sure once U have dried ur tears up see the better side of ityou may get the buckets out as we are devastated

Awe jayus don't tell me there are puddles on the floor again"

its ok we always keep a mop handy for such events

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

U will get used to it I am sure once U have dried ur tears up see the better side of ityou may get the buckets out as we are devastated

Awe jayus don't tell me there are puddles on the floor againits ok we always keep a mop handy for such events "

I was thinking a wet vax would be a good investment

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Awe jayus don't tell me there are puddles on the floor againits ok we always keep a mop handy for such events

I was thinking a wet vax would be a good investment "

i was blocked saturday night still not over it

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Awe jayus don't tell me there are puddles on the floor againits ok we always keep a mop handy for such events

I was thinking a wet vax would be a good investment i was blocked saturday night still not over it "

Sign of ur age hardy when it takes all week to get over the weekend

over a year ago

I was thinking a wet vax would be a good investment i was blocked saturday night still not over it

Sign of ur age hardy when it takes all week to get over the weekend"

sign of a good weekend if you ask me

over a year ago

Lol the only thing that suffer'ed was my liver

over a year ago

I was thinking a wet vax would be a good investment i was blocked saturday night still not over it

Sign of ur age hardy when it takes all week to get over the weekendsign of a good weekend if you ask me "

Sign of a brilliant weekend

over a year ago

why you care ? I would give a f...* ...

over a year ago

Jaysus I'm sure you're devastated

over a year ago

why you care ? I would give a f...* ..."

we don't, sarcasm !!

over a year ago

"Jaysus I'm sure you're devastated "
we ll not sleep tonight with the whole annoyance of it all

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Jaysus I'm sure you're devastated we ll not sleep tonight with the whole annoyance of it all "

Hmmm up all night how bad

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

"Jaysus I'm sure you're devastated we ll not sleep tonight with the whole annoyance of it all

Hmmm up all night how bad "

keep that mop handy! ! It takes a long time to get over these devastating things lol

over a year ago

"Jaysus I'm sure you're devastated we ll not sleep tonight with the whole annoyance of it all "

Cj will console you

over a year ago

"Jaysus I'm sure you're devastated we ll not sleep tonight with the whole annoyance of it all

Cj will console you "

oh Cj won't want to be up all night with us-he's the school run in the morning

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Cj will console you oh Cj won't want to be up all night with us-he's the school run in the morning "

Haha long time since I did a school run now I just growl at the cars blocking the road after driving 100yards to drop the child off. Although some times there is the benefits of all the yummy mommies standing waving to the little terrors i often wondered what are they going to get up to till schools out

over a year ago

Cj will console you oh Cj won't want to be up all night with us-he's the school run in the morning

Haha long time since I did a school run now I just growl at the cars blocking the road after driving 100yards to drop the child off. Although some times there is the benefits of all the yummy mommies standing waving to the little terrors i often wondered what are they going to get up to till schools out "

Be a gent Cj and give them a shoulder to cry on

over a year ago

This is not the first time I see a couple being surprised with being blocked.

Why to make such a big deal out of it? Maybe he blocked, as he realised that you will not meet him, or because he lost interest based on your refusal to chat on the phone (which is your right as well) and he just wanted to avoid seeing your profile in his search results, or any further contact being made by mistake etc.

People block for many reasons and it's nobody's business why they do it (even if they are single lads). It is not necessarily an aggressive or offensive gesture towards others.

At least you did not put any silly or offensive comment in your status like it happens on occasions, which would be just asking for a trouble (and usually is - lol)

over a year ago

"This is not the first time I see a couple being surprised with being blocked.

Why to make such a big deal out of it? Maybe he blocked, as he realised that you will not meet him, or because he lost interest based on your refusal to chat on the phone (which is your right as well) and he just wanted to avoid seeing your profile in his search results, or any further contact being made by mistake etc.

People block for many reasons and it's nobody's business why they do it (even if they are single lads). It is not necessarily an aggressive or offensive gesture towards others.

At least you did not put any silly or offensive comment in your status like it happens on occasions, which would be just asking for a trouble (and usually is - lol)

Oh dear,some sad little guy has just blocked us because we wouldn't take his number to chat on the phone lol. "

i wasn't making a big deal out of it at all, thought it was pretty funny to be honest,I know exactly the reason he wanted me to chat as he'd made it clear in his first message 5 mins earlier.There are people happy enough to do phone sex but I ain't one of them!!

over a year ago

Oh dear,some sad little guy has just blocked us because we wouldn't take his number to chat on the phone lol. i wasn't making a big deal out of it at all, thought it was pretty funny to be honest,I know exactly the reason he wanted me to chat as he'd made it clear in his first message 5 mins earlier.There are people happy enough to do phone sex but I ain't one of them!!"

fair enough

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Oh dear,some sad little guy has just blocked us because we wouldn't take his number to chat on the phone lol. i wasn't making a big deal out of it at all, thought it was pretty funny to be honest,I know exactly the reason he wanted me to chat as he'd made it clear in his first message 5 mins earlier.There are people happy enough to do phone sex but I ain't one of them!!"

Go gis a call U know U want to

over a year ago

Oh dear,some sad little guy has just blocked us because we wouldn't take his number to chat on the phone lol. i wasn't making a big deal out of it at all, thought it was pretty funny to be honest,I know exactly the reason he wanted me to chat as he'd made it clear in his first message 5 mins earlier.There are people happy enough to do phone sex but I ain't one of them!!

Go gis a call U know U want to "

in ur dreams Cj

over a year ago

Blocking people does not remove them from search results. It just makes it so they cant see your profile or you cant see theirs.

I would have blocked you if you said no to me. I mean it's polite. Would you rather they were one of those guys that start to hound you? start to post your info around the chat? start to blackmail you?

When you are not a match with someone and they block you smile, because although you're not a match they did the right thing by leaving you alone. I will also block people who block me. I'm not angry at them, I just think its the rigt way to act.

over a year ago

Tut..Tut...will you people ever learn...

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Oh dear,some sad little guy has just blocked us because we wouldn't take his number to chat on the phone lol. i wasn't making a big deal out of it at all, thought it was pretty funny to be honest,I know exactly the reason he wanted me to chat as he'd made it clear in his first message 5 mins earlier.There are people happy enough to do phone sex but I ain't one of them!!

Go gis a call U know U want to in my wet dreams Cj "

over a year ago

"Blocking people does not remove them from search results. It just makes it so they cant see your profile or you cant see theirs.

I would have blocked you if you said no to me. I mean it's polite. Would you rather they were one of those guys that start to hound you? start to post your info around the chat? start to blackmail you?

When you are not a match with someone and they block you smile, because although you're not a match they did the right thing by leaving you alone. I will also block people who block me. I'm not angry at them, I just think its the rigt way to act."

he was anything but polite but it actually didn't bother me , I thought it was pretty funny as I've said already.I take everything thing on here with a pinch of salt,it's meant to be Fun remember.

Post new Message to Thread