Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

this place is hard work lately

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it me or does other genuine lads find that getting a meet on here is tough going lately jaysis i might have to step up the competiton abit lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is it me or does other genuine lads find that getting a meet on here is tough going lately jaysis i might have to step up the competiton abit lol."

you get out what you put in............

over a year ago

is it just me or that picture of u biggles have u ever heard of grub smith tv presenter did sin cites and a few other pervy shows u are the spit of him

over a year ago

"is it just me or that picture of u biggles have u ever heard of grub smith tv presenter did sin cites and a few other pervy shows u are the spit of him"

never heard off him lol.

over a year ago

"Is it me or does other genuine lads find that getting a meet on here is tough going lately jaysis i might have to step up the competiton abit lol.

you get out what you put in............"

i'm fairly new at this and so far it's tough going but early days. . . Looked at the numbers and us single fellas have about odds of 10 to 1 on the face of it. . Less when you take out the ladies not meeting. . Not meeting anyone new. . Etc etc . . . Thats all before you even click with someone or even message . . but early days yet and someone once said "if you are going through hell. . . . Keep going. . "

over a year ago

"Is it me or does other genuine lads find that getting a meet on here is tough going lately jaysis i might have to step up the competiton abit lol.

you get out what you put in............"

oh ya . . Lightbulb moment. . Think it might be the getting to the "put in" rather than the "get out" part thats the difficulty lol

By *oney2977Woman
over a year ago

waterford

urh maybe u trying to hard and people can see that

over a year ago

Mmm I'd say you're probably just hard enough mr Biggles)

over a year ago

"urh maybe u trying to hard and people can see that "

i just like to put 110% into everything i do in the bedroom and out off the bedroom nothing wrong with that.

over a year ago

Give it bit ta time

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

It is hard work for us women too. The assumption some men have that because us single women are on a site like this means we are easy or desperate is a problem. I am in no way saying this is the case with any of the posters on this thread. But just because there are less women doesn't make this place any easier for us women too.

over a year ago

"Mmm I'd say you're probably just hard enough mr Biggles)"

could be lol ha ha ha.

over a year ago

"It is hard work for us women too. The assumption some men have that because us single women are on a site like this means we are easy or desperate is a problem. I am in no way saying this is the case with any of the posters on this thread. But just because there are less women doesn't make this place any easier for us women too."

over a year ago

I dont think I have ever met a worse site for women not meeting or answering messages or chatting and then when you suggest a meet they have work or no babysitter or family over.

over a year ago

"I dont think I have ever met a worse site for women not meeting or answering messages or chatting and then when you suggest a meet they have work or no babysitter or family over. "

Its called having a life.....

over a year ago

"I dont think I have ever met a worse site for women not meeting or answering messages or chatting and then when you suggest a meet they have work or no babysitter or family over.

Its called having a life..... "

And how dare we have such a thing!! Think of the menz!

We're not allowed have personal preferences or standards either. Ladies we've been doing it wrong all along, silly wimmins!

over a year ago

it is a site for meeting, I have a life too, I can find an hour a few hours a night in the past year to meet others cant and they are on a site for swinging/ meeting, makes you wonder

over a year ago

maybe its cos im new but I think its great so far....and I guess it takes time to get to know people and vice versa...god if I could meet someone every time I got horny the queue would be massive...anyone fancy starting it lol...

over a year ago

"it is a site for meeting, I have a life too, I can find an hour a few hours a night in the past year to meet others cant and they are on a site for swinging/ meeting, makes you wonder"

Well Im a woman and I meet, I just don't meet everyone who asks, there has to be something about them that interests me first, also I look for verifications to ensure they are genuine and a social request usually puts em off lol.

over a year ago

"maybe its cos im new but I think its great so far....and I guess it takes time to get to know people and vice versa...god if I could meet someone every time I got horny the queue would be massive...anyone fancy starting it lol... "

over a year ago

Fab is what you make of it

Post new Message to Thread