Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

getting mails from guys!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

And any other straight guys on here finding they are getting an increasing number of messages from gay/straight or bi guys.

Is it because it's so difficult for single males to get a female to meet them, that is making the guys turn on eachother here.

Don't get me wrong, im fond of an ego massage from time to time but I get my hopes up when I see a few unread messages, but it's a let down when I see it's just some guy wanting to smash my back doors in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just turn ur filter on mate like i did soon stops the mail comming through.Its the guys who pretend to be women u have too look for.

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

"And any other straight guys on here finding they are getting an increasing number of messages from gay/straight or bi guys.

Is it because it's so difficult for single males to get a female to meet them, that is making the guys turn on eachother here.

Don't get me wrong, im fond of an ego massage from time to time but I get my hopes up when I see a few unread messages, but it's a let down when I see it's just some guy wanting to smash my back doors in "

It's good to know you've someone to turn to if you loose your house keys though!

over a year ago

"And any other straight guys on here finding they are getting an increasing number of messages from gay/straight or bi guys.

Don't get me wrong, im fond of an ego massage from time to time but I get my hopes up when I see a few unread messages, but it's a let down when I see it's just some guy wanting to smash my back doors in

It's good to know you've someone to turn to if you loose your house keys though! "

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I don't get many messages from guys, whatever their orientation is...but I do find my profile is viewed a lot by men.

over a year ago

I notice a lot of guys in their status get really angry about men even looking at their profile, why bother like, so what if they are looking they are probably just being nosey.

over a year ago

"I don't get many messages from guys, whatever their orientation is...but I do find my profile is viewed a lot by men."

..yep .. I'm straight and made that clear in my Profile so no message, but viewed by men , seems here are a lot gay and bi guys around, so I think the place becomes slightly unattractive for straight men

over a year ago

Everybody on here "chances their arm", when they send a first message...its nothing new and ...really its no big deal. Whilst unwanted messages are never welcome, a simple "Thanks but no thanks" response does the trick......

If all else fails, then just change yer sexuality.

over a year ago

Hmmmm interesting thread.

I was getting mail from guys who had straight in their profile. Have to say the content wasn't sexual from them all. Maybe some guys are just impatient/lazy and think chatting to other guys on the site might give them some direction on success with fems/cpls.

Personally I've not had any meets from this site yet!...

Have met a great gal on a vanilla dating site who did just happen to be a member here.

So guys no point mailing me lol

I've since applied guy filters.

over a year ago

Ahem, just suck it up and move on.

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

I'm not going to change my filters as there are guys here I've met at parties etc that may need to contact me. I get lots of guys emailing me, if they are polite and ask a specific question I respond but I don't respond to the rude idiots who havn't read my profile.

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

"I'm not going to change my filters as there are guys here I've met at parties etc that may need to contact me. I get lots of guys emailing me, if they are polite and ask a specific question I respond but I don't respond to the rude idiots who havn't read my profile."

By the way when I say I sometimes respond. I've been asked specific things about certain people that I'd tell anyone else. Those fools don't deserve a response. If I'm asked a more general question then I'm more likely to respond.

over a year ago

I'll chat to pretty much anyone.

When I'm out having a couple of beers I don't restrict having a conversation with just women so don't do it on fab either.

As for guys viewing my profile. Well that happens mostly just after I've displayed a verification. But tgen isn't that the point of verifications? There for people to read.

over a year ago

I actually have no filters on or people on my block list. I'll natter to anybody, and there's fellas I chat to about the most general of stuff, hell why not?

I've had bi guys, tvs and "straight" guys offer me pleasure, usually deleting the message or a simple no stops any repeat ask. The one person that persisted stopped when threatened with being blocked.

I'm sure many single fellas look at women and couples profiles that aren't looking a single man. If you put a profile up its likely you'll be looked at

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

I chat to most who message me be they male. . Female etc if I can. . But what loses me are the guys who message me(not Mr s). .. whose profile says straight. .. But all their veris are from men. .. and its clear from them they didn't meet for coffee. ... Why message me then? ?

over a year ago

It happens to be a bit,not too often,maybe once a week.Don't see any reason to get angry about it,and I always message back and let them down gently lol :P

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It doesn't bother me that they message, I also look at guys profiles while looking through girls and couples verifications.

I just don't respond to unwanted requests or offers and thankfully so far I haven't had anyone repeat message me.

I wasn't complaining about being sent mail, I just thought it was an interesting topic.

Post new Message to Thread