Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

forum rant.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just like to say and im going to say it because we are all adults here.Im quiet new to the forums and i have to say i find it a scary place sometimes,but the forum is a place where topics are discussed no matter what the issue is,its way off getting a point of view across so longing it doesnt break site rules if people dont like other peoples post then dont read it or comment on the issue its plain and simple.Sorry rant over.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Slightly confused, do you mean if you don't agree with their opinion you can't post? Or if you can't agree in a civilised manner you shouldn't post?

over a year ago

"Slightly confused, do you mean if you don't agree with their opinion you can't post? Or if you can't agree in a civilised manner you shouldn't post?"

i I meant ur second option there lol where here to make love not war ha ha.

over a year ago

"Slightly confused, do you mean if you don't agree with their opinion you can't post? Or if you can't agree in a civilised manner you shouldn't post?

i I meant ur second option there lol where here to make love not war ha ha."

Then I would agree with you, though there is nothing wrong with a healthy debate just as long as it doesn't turn nasty

over a year ago

"Slightly confused, do you mean if you don't agree with their opinion you can't post? Or if you can't agree in a civilised manner you shouldn't post?

i I meant ur second option there lol where here to make love not war ha ha.

Then I would agree with you, though there is nothing wrong with a healthy debate just as long as it doesn't turn nasty"

thats what im more or less saying i see people on here getting dogs abuse for hardly saying nothing or been made to look small infront off others.

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

Have to agree. ...my guidelines for me are

If I don't like a thread... Or the people posting on it.... I Don't go on it!

If you feel people are hi jacking your thread... take a deep breath. . Possibly join in, maybe the thread had runs its course.. If not. .pm them and politely point out that you were trying to keep the thread to a point

don't under any circumstances be nasty or abusive. ..

Always try to see the point from others views and admit it you hadn't thought of it in that way

don't be antagonistic

This is meant to be fun it interesting. .or informative. . Not a chance to shoot people down or air dirty laundry

works for me

over a year ago

if people all thought the same and agreed on the same post wouldnt be much readin in it

over a year ago

"Have to agree. ...my guidelines for me are

If you feel people are hi jacking your thread... take a deep breath. . Possibly join in, maybe the thread had runs its course.. If not. .pm them and politely point out that you were trying to keep the thread to a point

Always try to see the point from others views and admit it you hadn't thought of it in that way

don't be antagonistic

This is meant to be fun it interesting. .or informative. . Not a chance to shoot people down or air dirty laundry

works for me

"

over a year ago

don't be antagonistic

works for me

"

over a year ago

don't be antagonistic

works for me

"

Eum .. thanks for let us know

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

Sorry..... that was my rant in response to a thread yesterday where a poster was generally being abusive and nasty to many. .... and no I don't expect everything to think the same and be boring. .I just think people can have a difference of opinion without being vindictive or nasty.... Our that people just looking for an argument should just go elsewhere. ..like the gym...or for a long walk lol

over a year ago

Take everything posted on here with a huge pinch of salt, and try very hard not to take anything personally and you'll be ok

over a year ago

"Take everything posted on here with a huge pinch of salt, and try very hard not to take anything personally and you'll be ok"

over a year ago

"Sorry..... that was my rant in response to a thread yesterday where a poster was generally being abusive and nasty to many. .... and no I don't expect everything to think the same and be boring. .I just think people can have a difference of opinion without being vindictive or nasty.... Our that people just looking for an argument should just go elsewhere. ..like the gym...or for a long walk lol "

These topics we had so many times... I take to heart the advice of the women here .. "if you do not like the comment or profiles.. move on !!"

Post new Message to Thread