Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

laundry call

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

ok, here goes.. im fighting, arguing with my partner (love her to bits) shez totally unreazonable haha get that point across first she would of course completely disagree.. however how in gods name do you deal with this, we ard i. seperate parts of the house at the moment, no communication, i we.t shopping earlier and bought her a designer pair of kickers haba dont judge tk mak, i did not f, obviously because i blame hereel it warranted flowers obviously because i blame her for the arguement... how do i find a compromise because, because we are dealing with stubborn and pride.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

haha i seem pissed, wouldnt be inaccurate description.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lol lost! No idea what you're asking or why you're arguing?

Deep breath! Take two?

over a year ago

Time to head to your local for a few solo pints !!!!!

over a year ago

arguement as such is not the point, tempted to say im right haha. its dealing with the fallout, silence etc.. like a whole new relationship starting, or ending.. insecurity ect ect.. but backing down is dangerous..

By *ot neuteredMan
over a year ago

Kildare

maybe if you model the knickers for her it might break the ice.

over a year ago

"arguement as such is not the point, tempted to say im right haha. its dealing with the fallout, silence etc.. like a whole new relationship starting, or ending.. insecurity ect ect.. but backing down is dangerous.."
for god's sake man go out and buy her a proper present. . . Everyone should have something big red and throbbing between their legs. . . . . . . I would recommend a honda 50. . .

over a year ago

"arguement as such is not the point, tempted to say im right haha. its dealing with the fallout, silence etc.. like a whole new relationship starting, or ending.. insecurity ect ect.. but backing down is dangerous.."

Humour! (But sober!) when we fall out, he always wins me over by making me laugh! It just works! (For me)

over a year ago

Maybe you were suppose to get her a three in one instead of the knickers (in the chinesse off course).. with your name and all

over a year ago

"Maybe you were suppose to get her a three in one instead of the knickers (in the chinesse off course).. with your name and all"

A what??

over a year ago

fuckin relationship dead wirh ye lot tanx missy, real peep.

Post new Message to Thread