Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Greedy girl, myth or true lol

Jump to newest

By *unsterman81 OP   Man
over a year ago

Limerick

Hi all, I have read a lot of profiles here since I started on Fab and one of the things that really stands out to me is the number of women who have "GANGBANG OR GROUP FUN" in their list of interests but how many women would actually do it. I hope curiosity doesn't kill this cat lol, but please post ladies

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *weet threesome wifeCouple
over a year ago

somewhere out there

"Hi all, I have read a lot of profiles here since I started on Fab and one of the things that really stands out to me is the number of women who have "GANGBANG OR GROUP FUN" in their list of interests but how many women would actually do it. I hope curiosity doesn't kill this cat lol, but please post ladies"
well I can tell you from my perspective I am and have had a few greedy encounters though could always have more

By *unsterman81 OP   Man
over a year ago

Limerick

"Hi all, I have read a lot of profiles here since I started on Fab and one of the things that really stands out to me is the number of women who have "GANGBANG OR GROUP FUN" in their list of interests but how many women would actually do it. I hope curiosity doesn't kill this cat lol, but please post ladieswell I can tell you from my perspective I am and have had a few greedy encounters though could always have more "

Loving the openness Stacey , I wonder if there are other girls like you out there

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes

I have been lucky to experience greedy girl fun and it is phenomenal !

Not sure id go as far as gang bang though

But could be persuaded

I'd need a few fluffers though take the pressure of !!

over a year ago

It's on my bucket list, if I ever get the courage!

over a year ago

i love being the ringmaster in our relationship, once a month i organise a group session with the lovely ms, sit back and let nature take its course.. beautiful pleasure for us both, too see lady desired by group of gentlemen

over a year ago

"i love being the ringmaster in our relationship, once a month i organise a group session with the lovely ms, sit back and let nature take its course.. beautiful pleasure for us both, too see lady desired by group of gentlemen "

Sounds awesome! I have been in party situations where there has been a few guys but never just me and a group, it sounds intense!

over a year ago

"It's on my bucket list, if I ever get the courage!"

Have had it on my mind lately but yeah need the courage

over a year ago

from a mans point of view (sorry for butting in) i love the idea of a woman keeping a few men hard and enjoying it. very hot.

the fluffers idea is a very good one if you could find a lady or two who didnt get too turned on and want to join in.

By *unsterman81 OP   Man
over a year ago

Limerick

"Yes

But could be persuaded

I'd need a few fluffers though take the pressure of !! "

I'm sure you'd have plenty of offers on here

By *unsterman81 OP   Man
over a year ago

Limerick

"i love being the ringmaster in our relationship, once a month i organise a group session with the lovely ms, sit back and let nature take its course.. beautiful pleasure for us both, too see lady desired by group of gentlemen "

Feel free to see if I'm free the next time you organise a group session for her but I'm sure you have no shortage of volunteers who desire Ms equally

over a year ago

"It's on my bucket list, if I ever get the courage!

Have had it on my mind lately but yeah need the courage "

A dose of courage also needed here!

By *cjoyCouple
over a year ago

Galway

Tried it and loved it ........ Will do it again hopefully......... Didn't realise I was a greedy girl until then

Miss Mcjoy

over a year ago

I'm a very greedy girl!

Gangbang number 2 in the planning stage

Honestly girls. It's awesome

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

I love the idea. . It's definitely on my bucket list. . When I get the courage lol..

ps what's as fluffer?

By *cjoyCouple
over a year ago

Galway

"I love the idea. . It's definitely on my bucket list. . When I get the courage lol..

ps what's as fluffer? "

A Fluffer is someone who keeps the guys aroused and ready for action

Miss Mcjoy

over a year ago

Palookaville

"I love the idea. . It's definitely on my bucket list. . When I get the courage lol..

ps what's as fluffer?

Miss Mcjoy "

oohh......I could do that! !

By *cjoyCouple
over a year ago

Galway

ps what's as fluffer?

Miss Mcjoy

oohh......I could do that! ! "

I'd help only I'd get too turned on and want to join in

Miss Mcjoy

over a year ago

Palookaville

ps what's as fluffer?

Miss Mcjoy

ahh couldn't be a fluffer then if they can't join in! !

oohh......I could do that! !

I'd help only I'd get too turned on and want to join in

Miss Mcjoy "

By *haggy13Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere nice :-)

Yeah have done it, but it leaves u wanting more, it's class

over a year ago

ps what's as fluffer?

Miss Mcjoy

oohh......I could do that! ! "

I bet you could

over a year ago

somewhere out there

"Yes

But could be persuaded

I'd need a few fluffers though take the pressure of !! "

over a year ago

somewhere out there

"from a mans point of view (sorry for butting in) i love the idea of a woman keeping a few men hard and enjoying it. very hot.

the fluffers idea is a very good one if you could find a lady or two who didnt get too turned on and want to join in."

Sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about. I thought the post was about greedy girl not the reverse

over a year ago

somewhere out there

Also a nightmare to arrange most guys love the idea and even have it as part of their profile but, oh so many get stage fright and don't turn up. Bit sad really when you expect 6 or 7 and 2 turn up

over a year ago

"from a mans point of view (sorry for butting in) i love the idea of a woman keeping a few men hard and enjoying it. very hot.

the fluffers idea is a very good one if you could find a lady or two who didnt get too turned on and want to join in. Sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about. I thought the post wasabout greedy girl not the reverse "

yes this post is about a greedy girl.Thats what i was referring to.

over a year ago

On my to do list

S ?

over a year ago

"Also a nightmare to arrange most guys love the idea and even have it as part of their profile but, oh so many get stage fright and don't turn up. Bit sad really when you expect 6 or 7 and 2 turn up "

over a year ago

somewhere out there

the fluffers idea is a very good one if you could find a lady or two who didnt get too turned on and want to join in. Sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about. I thought the post wasabout greedy girl not the reverse

yes this post is about a greedy girl.Thats what i was referring to."

what we're you referring to when you said if you could get a lady or 2 that didn't get turned on???? I really am lost sorry but I don't understand what you are asking or stating!!!

over a year ago

the fluffers idea is a very good one if you could find a lady or two who didnt get too turned on and want to join in. Sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about. I thought the post wasabout greedy girl not the reverse

yes this post is about a greedy girl.Thats what i was referring to. what we're you referring to when you said if you could get a lady or 2 that didn't get turned on???? I really am lost sorry but I don't understand what you are asking or stating!!! "

I think he means a lady or two to act as fluffers but not actually get that turned on that they would want to join in the main action

over a year ago

yes this post is about a greedy girl.Thats what i was referring to. what we're you referring to when you said if you could get a lady or 2 that didn't get turned on???? I really am lost sorry but I don't understand what you are asking or stating!!!

I think he means a lady or two to act as fluffers but not actually get that turned on that they would want to join in the main action"

How could any one really be a fluffer ?? And like not join in

over a year ago

yes this post is about a greedy girl.Thats what i was referring to. what we're you referring to when you said if you could get a lady or 2 that didn't get turned on???? I really am lost sorry but I don't understand what you are asking or stating!!!

I think he means a lady or two to act as fluffers but not actually get that turned on that they would want to join in the main action

How could any one really be a fluffer ?? And like not join in "

And therein lies the conundrum

over a year ago

yes this post is about a greedy girl.Thats what i was referring to. what we're you referring to when you said if you could get a lady or 2 that didn't get turned on???? I really am lost sorry but I don't understand what you are asking or stating!!! "

I was just trying to say that if you were going to have a lot of lads at the GB that fluffer would be a good idea but it might be hard to find these ladies who would not naturally want to join in on the fun and take away from the greedy girl who is meant to be at the centre of all the attention.

I could be wrong and there might be plenty of women who would enjoy only giving out BJs to a group of men.

over a year ago

"It's on my bucket list, if I ever get the courage!"

Im the exact same as you rinky .... i know id love it but its getting the courage scraped up to carry it through

By *eedycplCouple
over a year ago

belfast

Not been lucky enough to have anymore than 2 blokes as yet but when the time and atmosphere is right I'd love to lol

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I'd love to take part in a gangbang

over a year ago

Im the exact same as you rinky .... i know id love it but its getting the courage scraped up to carry it through "

I'll help with the courage

over a year ago

Im the exact same as you rinky .... i know id love it but its getting the courage scraped up to carry it through

I'll help with the courage"

Haha i bet you would

over a year ago

It's on our bucket list for sure

over a year ago

What guy wouldn't love to be involved sounds great fun

By *unsterman81 OP   Man
over a year ago

Limerick

"What guy wouldn't love to be involved sounds great fun"

My thoughts exactly but sadly a lot of guys on here are all talk and no action

over a year ago

At what point does it become a "greedy girl" session? 3 guys and one girl ? Four guys+ ?

over a year ago

"Hi all, I have read a lot of profiles here since I started on Fab and one of the things that really stands out to me is the number of women who have "GANGBANG OR GROUP FUN" in their list of interests but how many women would actually do it. I hope curiosity doesn't kill this cat lol, but please post ladies"
yes I had a small group fun but could do with some more. Myself and another lady was at the session I had. So maybe girls that's a better way to do it for your 1st time.

over a year ago

"At what point does it become a "greedy girl" session? 3 guys and one girl ? Four guys+ ? "

id i had 4 mars bars in one day i think i would be greedy. id say it depends from person to person

over a year ago

"At what point does it become a "greedy girl" session? 3 guys and one girl ? Four guys+ ? "

Wondering this too...and checking how many on my hotlist!

over a year ago

"Also a nightmare to arrange most guys love the idea and even have it as part of their profile but, oh so many get stage fright and don't turn up. Bit sad really when you expect 6 or 7 and 2 turn up "
oh yes bin there done that lol

over a year ago

"At what point does it become a "greedy girl" session? 3 guys and one girl ? Four guys+ ?

Wondering this too...and checking how many on my hotlist! "

Way ahead of you, lol

By *unsterman81 OP   Man
over a year ago

Limerick

I would think the number would be dependent on the lady who is greedy. Some ladies may consider themselves greedy with 4-5 guys, whereas other ladies might like double digits but every woman to their own is my view

By *tockings199Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

agree with lots of others not so easy to organise, have tried twice should have had about 5 guys and the most I got was 2 and hubby, a lot of guys just like the idea say they will be there and just disappear closer to the time. It is a pity would love to have about 4 guys

over a year ago

"agree with lots of others not so easy to organise, have tried twice should have had about 5 guys and the most I got was 2 and hubby, a lot of guys just like the idea say they will be there and just disappear closer to the time. It is a pity would love to have about 4 guys "

invite 14

add 2

subtract 8

4 will turn up

thats the perfect mathematical equation for a mmmmf

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I've had a few MMMF's in my time, I'd have no problem being an M in a MMMMF or more.

By *unsterman81 OP   Man
over a year ago

Limerick

"I've had a few MMMF's in my time, I'd have no problem being an M in a MMMMF or more."

No man in their right mind would have any problem being part of a MMMMF in my opinion mate

over a year ago

on the bucket list...... mmmmmmmmhhhhh

over a year ago

somewhere out there

"I've had a few MMMF's in my time, I'd have no problem being an M in a MMMMF or more.

No man in their right mind would have any problem being part of a MMMMF in my opinion mate"

ya would think not. Till you get all the interest and suddenly come near the time , it excuses or silence. Worst thing is they usually come back few weeks later an have the cheek to ask how it was looking dirty stories. greedy girls are real guys prepared to join are myths

over a year ago

Love to try and know I would enjoy but need some courage lol

By *am2camhornyCouple
over a year ago

London

So what's the average turnup in an Irish gangbang?

And anyone want to brag about the highest number that they had?

over a year ago

"Hi all, I have read a lot of profiles here since I started on Fab and one of the things that really stands out to me is the number of women who have "GANGBANG OR GROUP FUN" in their list of interests but how many women would actually do it. I hope curiosity doesn't kill this cat lol, but please post ladieswell I can tell you from my perspective I am and have had a few greedy encounters though could always have more "

Well I for one would be happy to help you out on your next greedy night...mmm ..Yes please xxx

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"So what's the average turnup in an Irish gangbang?

And anyone want to brag about the highest number that they had?"

I taught u said turnip there I was Lyin here goin wtf kinda freaky shit do people be gettin upto with turnips haha

over a year ago

I'm into group sex with lots of men and one woman.

Lots of girls are not into it at all. I know because I have offered girls mfm and have them refuse. No pressure for a fmf or anything.

I prefer to do a 3some before doing a bigger group thing with people and I will explain why.

3some is intimate, I can get more out for myself in it. I'm not number 5 or number 6. In a 3some I can always get action from the girl, always.

In a mmmmmf, well I will have to wait my turn, and while thats fine, its not my fantasy to wait my turn. I like it, but not going to put off a 3some, or a hot girl to do it.

Usually when I get a message about a gangbang its from a couple that are total strangers to me. I tell them I am into it, and might be interested. They usually tell me a place and leave me alone until the time comes. "This sunday hotel".

Sunday comes and i get a message asking if I am still up for it, and usually something else has come up. I'm on other sites, I have people I meet regular,so the 2 hour drive to be number 5 when I have a 5 min drive to be number 1 on the cards just isnt making sense. I mean if nothing else came up I would go but realistically something will usually come up.

Now lets say its a couple that got to know me, we had a 3some, it went great, we met again had fun ad they tell me they want a gangbang. THis is a totally different scenario. This is something I want to be there for and will put off other plans for.

This will be a guy and woman I like, a woman that I know turns me on, a woman that has figured out some things I like, a woman that even in a gang bang will be able to turn to me and do something I like. I want to be there when she is getting her ultimate dream, I want to be a part of it.

Im not saying every guy is like me, but Id say a lot of the guys that show interest and then go quiet are like me.

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple
over a year ago

Co Antrim

"I'm into group sex with lots of men and one woman.

Lots of girls are not into it at all. I know because I have offered girls mfm and have them refuse. No pressure for a fmf or anything.

I prefer to do a 3some before doing a bigger group thing with people and I will explain why.

3some is intimate, I can get more out for myself in it. I'm not number 5 or number 6. In a 3some I can always get action from the girl, always.

In a mmmmmf, well I will have to wait my turn, and while thats fine, its not my fantasy to wait my turn. I like it, but not going to put off a 3some, or a hot girl to do it.

Usually when I get a message about a gangbang its from a couple that are total strangers to me. I tell them I am into it, and might be interested. They usually tell me a place and leave me alone until the time comes. "This sunday hotel".

Sunday comes and i get a message asking if I am still up for it, and usually something else has come up. I'm on other sites, I have people I meet regular,so the 2 hour drive to be number 5 when I have a 5 min drive to be number 1 on the cards just isnt making sense. I mean if nothing else came up I would go but realistically something will usually come up.

Now lets say its a couple that got to know me, we had a 3some, it went great, we met again had fun ad they tell me they want a gangbang. THis is a totally different scenario. This is something I want to be there for and will put off other plans for.

This will be a guy and woman I like, a woman that I know turns me on, a woman that has figured out some things I like, a woman that even in a gang bang will be able to turn to me and do something I like. I want to be there when she is getting her ultimate dream, I want to be a part of it.

Im not saying every guy is like me, but Id say a lot of the guys that show interest and then go quiet are like me. "

Good response

over a year ago

Im not saying every guy is like me, but Id say a lot of the guys that show interest and then go quiet are like me. "

over a year ago

Palookaville

what a good coherent explanation. ... and I agree with what you say to..... If I ever get the courage to do more that mmf it would have to be with guys I feel comfortable with. ... Couldn't do it with random strangers

By *unsterman81 OP   Man
over a year ago

Limerick

Im not saying every guy is like me, but Id say a lot of the guys that show interest and then go quiet are like me.

Good response "

I gotta say J, that is a very well articulated post that you have made. I never considered it from that perspective but what I think women find annoying is the fact that some guys say they are mad for it at the start rather than saying they would like to meet on a one to one basis first or in the case of a couple, a mfm basis. Would it just not be easier if guys were honest and said they would not be comfortable meeting for the first time in a large group initially but would be up for it after a first intimate meet??

Post new Message to Thread