Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Real life & swing!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why does real life always get in the way of fun!! With v demanding jobs that inc wkend work & a family, time is hard to come by for fun but then hard to meet up with cpls when we free as they have simular problems or distance is too far!! Leads to a very frustrated Mrs H who needs some fun.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why does real life always get in the way of fun!! With v demanding jobs that inc wkend work & a family, time is hard to come by for fun but then hard to meet up with cpls when we free as they have simular problems or distance is too far!! Leads to a very frustrated Mrs H who needs some fun..... "
Tell me about it!!

over a year ago

"Why does real life always get in the way of fun!! With v demanding jobs that inc wkend work & a family, time is hard to come by for fun but then hard to meet up with cpls when we free as they have simular problems or distance is too far!! Leads to a very frustrated Mrs H who needs some fun..... Tell me about it!!"

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Same here distance is a huge problem for me with certain people but I will get my hands on them mwahhhh

over a year ago

It sucks....to say the least and we're all struggling with it if that's any consolation! And is it just Mrs H that gets frustrated lol????

over a year ago

well at the mo its Mrs h typing but i know Mr is as bad also..lol..we free this wkend so if anyone wants to meet....

over a year ago

"Same here distance is a huge problem for me with certain people but I will get my hands on them mwahhhh

"

hopes it me lol ha.

over a year ago

As a genuine single guy in finding tge same very few people will travel now these days and it seem to be hard to get local meets.

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

Share your exasperation

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"Why does real life always get in the way of fun!! With v demanding jobs that inc wkend work & a family, time is hard to come by for fun but then hard to meet up with cpls when we free as they have simular problems or distance is too far!! Leads to a very frustrated Mrs H who needs some fun..... "

Just makes it sweeter when yiu do meet

over a year ago

Distance is never the problem for me , it's being messed around by time wasters that is !!!

over a year ago

Ya its sweeter cause i devour them all up..

over a year ago

"Distance is never the problem for me , it's being messed around by time wasters that is !!!"

this is my problem too.most guys ask when when and when you tell them when it doesnt suit. this morning i asked anyone for a coffee today.i got tonnes of mails.bullshit mails.i would love one blah blah blah. only one guy was for real.fkn time wasters on here gets my goat..

By *ceryMan
over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

Hmm so were all not alone.. .

As the saying goes, the chase is half the fun.

over a year ago

Time wasters r another big problem for sure esp when ur time is so limited!! We make the most of our meets anyone who is lucky enough to meet us, if we say we will be there we will be

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Yip .....we hear ya

By *ereus3Couple
over a year ago

Dundalk

we are all in the same boat. We have had to pass on 3 party invites over the next 2 weeks

over a year ago

We have had to pass 3 party invites this wkend!!!

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"We have had to pass 3 party invites this wkend!!! "

Sure there's always Halloween

over a year ago

What annoys me is the mind games fecking hate if u like someone just go for it and meet instead off messing around.

over a year ago

This is my first fully vanilla weekend in a while and I got invited to few very interesting events, however due to my fever and vanilla commitments I had to decline all of them. One of the events was a fantasy that I have not fulfilled yet, so I am very disappointed with the situation.

over a year ago

Jeez a party invite !!! Now that would be nice (

over a year ago

"We have had to pass 3 party invites this wkend!!!

"

Bring it on!!! Can't wait but that too long to wait for a bit of fun!!!

By *ereus3Couple
over a year ago

Dundalk

"We have had to pass 3 party invites this wkend!!!

"

Post new Message to Thread