Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

High Expectations

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Rider : As with any previous threads posted by me , no one has been named , shamed or defamed in the posting of this thread ! And just in case you think I'm talking about YOU....get up, dust yourself down , look in the mirror and be proud of the person you are even if, like me , ur not perfect !!!! Lol I have !!.......Now , where were we ?? Oh right,...have you , in the past had your expectations heightened,either in the real world or by others inflated verifications on here, ( Yes , it happens !!! ) of someone, to such an extent that when you did finally get to meet the person that the meeting turned out to be a right damp squib ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Rider : As with any previous threads posted by me , no one has been named , shamed or defamed in the posting of this thread ! And just in case you think I'm talking about YOU....get up, dust yourself down , look in the mirror and be proud of the person you are even if, like me , ur not perfect !!!! Lol I have !!.......Now , where were we ?? Oh right,...have you , in the past had your expectations heightened,either in the real world or by others inflated verifications on here, ( Yes , it happens !!! ) of someone, to such an extent that when you did finally get to meet the person that the meeting turned out to be a right damp squib ??"

Where's the glass half full or silver lining? Be positive, it's Friday!!

I can't see this going well

over a year ago

"Rider : As with any previous threads posted by me , no one has been named , shamed or defamed in the posting of this thread ! And just in case you think I'm talking about YOU....get up, dust yourself down , look in the mirror and be proud of the person you are even if, like me , ur not perfect !!!! Lol I have !!.......Now , where were we ?? Oh right,...have you , in the past had your expectations heightened,either in the real world or by others inflated verifications on here, ( Yes , it happens !!! ) of someone, to such an extent that when you did finally get to meet the person that the meeting turned out to be a right damp squib ??"

Yes of course this isn't aimed at anyone, obviously you are only asking out of general curiosity, sure thing buddy

over a year ago

"Rider : As with any previous threads posted by me , no one has been named , shamed or defamed in the posting of this thread ! And just in case you think I'm talking about YOU....get up, dust yourself down , look in the mirror and be proud of the person you are even if, like me , ur not perfect !!!! Lol I have !!.......Now , where were we ?? Oh right,...have you , in the past had your expectations heightened,either in the real world or by others inflated verifications on here, ( Yes , it happens !!! ) of someone, to such an extent that when you did finally get to meet the person that the meeting turned out to be a right damp squib ??

"

Well thanks for that positive feedback ,Missy !! Didn't intend to ruin the start of ur weekend if that's what I've done but Hey, what about the flip side of this scenario, have you ever met someone for whom you had very low expectations and you ended up having a ball ????

over a year ago

"Rider : As with any previous threads posted by me , no one has been named , shamed or defamed in the posting of this thread ! And just in case you think I'm talking about YOU....get up, dust yourself down , look in the mirror and be proud of the person you are even if, like me , ur not perfect !!!! Lol I have !!.......Now , where were we ?? Oh right,...have you , in the past had your expectations heightened,either in the real world or by others inflated verifications on here, ( Yes , it happens !!! ) of someone, to such an extent that when you did finally get to meet the person that the meeting turned out to be a right damp squib ??

Well thanks for that positive feedback ,Missy !! Didn't intend to ruin the start of ur weekend if that's what I've done but Hey, what about the flip side of this scenario, have you ever met someone for whom you had very low expectations and you ended up having a ball ????"

Easier not setting expectations! Just go with the flow!

over a year ago

Well thanks for that positive feedback ,Missy !! Didn't intend to ruin the start of ur weekend if that's what I've done but Hey, what about the flip side of this scenario, have you ever met someone for whom you had very low expectations and you ended up having a ball ????

Easier not setting expectations! Just go with the flow! "

over a year ago

True , but Hey were all human and Dont tell me your never been swayed by what someone says be they known to you or not !!

over a year ago

Yes of course this isn't aimed at anyone, obviously you are only asking out of general curiosity, sure thing buddy "

Ah get a life and move on , ye wally !!!!

over a year ago

I know exactly what you mean, the area I'm working this week was said to be an immense territory. I'd it built up in my mind "c'mon Lotta tens aalllll week my son, knock that aul git off his perch"

How gutted do you think I've been having to settle for 5's, 6's and 7's?

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Did u notice a look of disappointment in their eyes after your meet?

over a year ago

Oh it happend too me before spent age texting a lady got on great on the phone but when we meet there was no connection atall very dissapointing meet from another site.

over a year ago

Yes of course this isn't aimed at anyone, obviously you are only asking out of general curiosity, sure thing buddy Ah get a life and move on , ye wally !!!!"

Reading your posts it's fairly obvious who the wally is, your track record isn't great

over a year ago

Where's Wally?? I can never find him!!

over a year ago

"Where's Wally?? I can never find him!! "

He's right up there! ^^ lol

over a year ago

Yes of course this isn't aimed at anyone, obviously you are only asking out of general curiosity, sure thing buddy Ah get a life and move on , ye wally !!!!

Reading your posts it's fairly obvious who the wally is, your track record isn't great"

Moving on from this " perfect " couple folks , what other quirky stories do you have from past experiences !!

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

I think we all have some level of expectation (obviously not a low one, why would you be meeting then!!.) when meeting someone new and especially someone you've been chatting to for a while. Its why I don't pay heed to verifications on here and make my own judgement. What floats one person's boat needn't be to anothers taste. So if you do meet someone you've clicked with and there is no attraction when you finally meet it is a dissapointment.

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

Yep have to agree with miss wild. ..

over a year ago

"I think we all have some level of expectation (obviously not a low one, why would you be meeting then!!.) when meeting someone new and especially someone you've been chatting to for a while. Its why I don't pay heed to verifications on here and make my own judgement. What floats one person's boat needn't be to anothers taste. So if you do meet someone you've clicked with and there is no attraction when you finally meet it is a dissapointment."

I have to admit my expectations were exceeded quite recently

over a year ago

"I think we all have some level of expectation (obviously not a low one, why would you be meeting then!!.) when meeting someone new and especially someone you've been chatting to for a while. Its why I don't pay heed to verifications on here and make my own judgement. What floats one person's boat needn't be to anothers taste. So if you do meet someone you've clicked with and there is no attraction when you finally meet it is a dissapointment.

I have to admit my expectations were exceeded quite recently "

Isn't it great when they are?

over a year ago

"Did u notice a look of disappointment in their eyes after your meet? "

over a year ago

"I think we all have some level of expectation (obviously not a low one, why would you be meeting then!!.) when meeting someone new and especially someone you've been chatting to for a while. Its why I don't pay heed to verifications on here and make my own judgement. What floats one person's boat needn't be to anothers taste. So if you do meet someone you've clicked with and there is no attraction when you finally meet it is a dissapointment."

over a year ago

I have to agree I've had 3 coffee meets and no chemistry at all but got on so well chatting , so disappointing

over a year ago

Palookaville

"I think we all have some level of expectation (obviously not a low one, why would you be meeting then!!.) when meeting someone new and especially someone you've been chatting to for a while. Its why I don't pay heed to verifications on here and make my own judgement. What floats one person's boat needn't be to anothers taste. So if you do meet someone you've clicked with and there is no attraction when you finally meet it is a dissapointment.

Isn't it great when they are? "

Is the best! ! Love it when that happens. .. and I've been pretty lucky

over a year ago

" Oh right,...have you , in the past had your expectations heightened,either in the real world or by others inflated verifications on here, ( Yes , it happens !!! ) of someone, to such an extent that when you did finally get to meet the person that the meeting turned out to be a right damp squib ??"

ya know what im in a foul mood today so i can answer this question appropriately....yes.i have.alot of guys promise your earth will move and nobody can do it like them blah blah blah....bullshit....nuff said..!!!

over a year ago

" Oh right,...have you , in the past had your expectations heightened,either in the real world or by others inflated verifications on here, ( Yes , it happens !!! ) of someone, to such an extent that when you did finally get to meet the person that the meeting turned out to be a right damp squib ??

ya know what im in a foul mood today so i can answer this question appropriately....yes.i have.alot of guys promise your earth will move and nobody can do it like them blah blah blah....bullshit....nuff said..!!! "

Here's the thing the ones that haven't said they will be the best ive ever had and don't go on and on about it have on the whole exceeded expectations

over a year ago

Palookaville

" Oh right,...have you , in the past had your expectations heightened,either in the real world or by others inflated verifications on here, ( Yes , it happens !!! ) of someone, to such an extent that when you did finally get to meet the person that the meeting turned out to be a right damp squib ??

ya know what im in a foul mood today so i can answer this question appropriately....yes.i have.alot of guys promise your earth will move and nobody can do it like them blah blah blah....bullshit....nuff said..!!!

Here's the thing the ones that haven't said they will be the best ive ever had and don't go on and on about it have on the whole exceeded expectations "

So dam true!! Kinky

over a year ago

ya know what im in a foul mood today so i can answer this question appropriately....yes.i have.alot of guys promise your earth will move and nobody can do it like them blah blah blah....bullshit....nuff said..!!! "

God girl, you have just nailed it I so Gree with you ......

over a year ago

Isn't it great when they are?

Is the best! ! Love it when that happens. .. and I've been pretty lucky "

You must be a good judge of character

over a year ago

Here's the thing the ones that haven't said they will be the best ive ever had and don't go on and on about it have on the whole exceeded expectations "

Never understood undue boasting and arrogance myself, surely actions speak louder than words

over a year ago

That's so true I always say people should never build themselves up as it can lead to a big disappointment

over a year ago

"Yep have to agree with miss wild. .. "
So thats decided then !! No more detailed verif's !!! I certainly was never ws good as SHE said anyway !! lol....Do u think will admin listen though !! lol....Two chances me thinks !!

over a year ago

"Did u notice a look of disappointment in their eyes after your meet? "

over a year ago

We all have different needs and expectations and just because someone ticked all the boxes on another person's list and got a brilliant verification, it does not necessarily mean that we will have same experience.

over a year ago

now ya said it girl... its always the quiet ones. however ....if the kiss is SHIT i generally dont go any further

over a year ago

Here's the thing the ones that haven't said they will be the best ive ever had and don't go on and on about it have on the whole exceeded expectations

now ya said it girl... its always the quiet ones. however ....if the kiss is SHIT i generally dont go any further "

Can I practice with you CC ???? On second thoughts , no need to answer that !!!!! lol

over a year ago

now ya said it girl... its always the quiet ones. however ....if the kiss is SHIT i generally dont go any further "

So true

over a year ago

i guess what you get is reflected by what you give hey.

Post new Message to Thread