Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

rough and ready or prim and proper

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondered what u ladies like more. Do u prefer the guys that spend hours on their appearance or the rough and ready guys with stubble etc like me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

All depends, some guys can pull of the rough and ready look and some can't.guys who take time to scrub up and smell nice are great aslong as they don't take all day and go too far

By *wink partiesCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

what about the guys who takes hours to perfect the rough and ready look ??

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"All depends, some guys can pull of the rough and ready look and some can't.guys who take time to scrub up and smell nice are great aslong as they don't take all day and go too far "

So ur more of a brace yourself Nora than a walk I the park girl

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

It kinda depends on the guy tbh...I love a guy in a suit , well groomed and smelling gorgeous. .. But I equally like a guy in jeans and a nice crisp white shirt with a bit of stubble.... as long as it's not to prickly!

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

I love the rough look I go mad wen he shaves it all off

By *itty14Couple
over a year ago

kilkenny

Rough and ready mostly but sure there's nothing wrong with a nicely groomed fella every now and again!

over a year ago

"All depends, some guys can pull of the rough and ready look and some can't.guys who take time to scrub up and smell nice are great aslong as they don't take all day and go too far

So ur more of a brace yourself Nora than a walk I the park girl "

depends on my mood,some days a clean shaven well dressed guy,the next a rough biker in leathers(I like variety)and who u calling Nora lol

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

I like a bit of facial hair but once he's clean Iim happy.

Mind you I do like the look of dirty builders all messed up boots n snickers...

Yum

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

"I like a bit of facial hair but once he's clean Iim happy.

Mind you I do like the look of dirty builders all messed up boots n snickers...

Yum"

im on the way lol

mr crazy

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"All depends, some guys can pull of the rough and ready look and some can't.guys who take time to scrub up and smell nice are great aslong as they don't take all day and go too far

So ur more of a brace yourself Nora than a walk I the park girl depends on my mood,some days a clean shaven well dressed guy,the next a rough biker in leathers(I like variety)and who u calling Nora lol"

Like U never called out the wrong name in the throws of passion

over a year ago

So ur more of a brace yourself Nora than a walk I the park girl depends on my mood,some days a clean shaven well dressed guy,the next a rough biker in leathers(I like variety)and who u calling Nora lol

Like U never called out the wrong name in the throws of passion "

Andy,Andy lol

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

So ur more of a brace yourself Nora than a walk I the park girl depends on my mood,some days a clean shaven well dressed guy,the next a rough biker in leathers(I like variety)and who u calling Nora lol

Like U never called out the wrong name in the throws of passion Andy,Andy lol"

pmsi that fella has a lot to answer for

over a year ago

Like U never called out the wrong name in the throws of passion Andy,Andy lol

pmsi that fella has a lot to answer for "

that he has

Post new Message to Thread