Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Tattoo recommendations - Belfast

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey there lovely people, I'm wondering if I could get some recommendations for tattoo places in or close to Belfast. I have one tattoo already so I plan on researching places properly myself and checking out artwork, hygiene ratings and general feedback etc. But it would be great if I had a starting place. I can't drive or walk too far at the minute so needs to be quite central/accessible if possible but most importantly, good. Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/08/14 07:45:04]

over a year ago

In my opinion the cleanest and most professional is Ink Castle on North st in Belfast.

I researched quite a few places before I got mine. Very clean, sterile and tattooist wore gloves. Not too expensive either.

Good luck

over a year ago

Great, thanks Missy, I'll have a look at them.

Already have one from a place in Carrick. Was very clean and they were recommended, but one part of it wasn't how I wanted it and when I went back to get it touched up it still ended up looking how he thought it should not how I wanted it and now it just looks really faded. Put me off going back to them. Had a few PM's with suggestions as well to have a look at.

Thanks again

over a year ago

Lost souls on north street r amazing !!! Hungarian guys and they r lovely

over a year ago

White dragon in Belfast is one of the best in Europe

over a year ago

Great thanks hun. I'll look them up too

over a year ago

"White dragon in Belfast is one of the best in Europe "

Someone PM'd me about them. I shall have a look at them too thanks

over a year ago

Cussick tattoos, ask for Badger

over a year ago

"Cussick tattoos, ask for Badger"

Did Badger do your piercing too?

over a year ago

Thanks

By *ay and DeborahCouple
over a year ago

Co. Down

Chris Crooks at white dragon...His colour pieces are phenomenal. ..

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/08/14 15:50:02]

over a year ago

Well Missy, thanks for the recommendation. Went on Friday and got it done. Really pleased with it, was exactly what we wanted. The guys were nice and really good with my sister too as it was her 1st and she was very nervous. Whole place was very clean and watched them cleaning everything between doing her tattoo and mine. I was telling him too about a bit of my other tattoo that I got elsewhere that annoyed me as it wasn't quite how I'd wanted it too look when it healed and that I'd been back twice but was never right, and he fixed it for me there and then and didn't charge me any extra for it. Really great experience with them I'll definitely be going back to them for my next one.

over a year ago

"Well Missy, thanks for the recommendation. Went on Friday and got it done. Really pleased with it, was exactly what we wanted. The guys were nice and really good with my sister too as it was her 1st and she was very nervous. Whole place was very clean and watched them cleaning everything between doing her tattoo and mine. I was telling him too about a bit of my other tattoo that I got elsewhere that annoyed me as it wasn't quite how I'd wanted it too look when it healed and that I'd been back twice but was never right, and he fixed it for me there and then and didn't charge me any extra for it. Really great experience with them I'll definitely be going back to them for my next one. "

Great glad to hear it went well!!

over a year ago

"In my opinion the cleanest and most professional is Ink Castle on North st in Belfast.

I researched quite a few places before I got mine. Very clean, sterile and tattooist wore gloves. Not too expensive either.

Good luck "

Ink castle did a few of mine top place with top fellas

over a year ago

Yeah they were really nice guys. And great work too

Post new Message to Thread