Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

daytime meets?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys just wondering if daytime meets are totally out of the question as day time or mornings only suit us, I know not everyone can but I do know we would be a hell of a lot more active if there were more couples or girl who could .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wouldn't say that at all, it just depends on the person or people you looking to meet and whether it suits them

over a year ago

For me it would be a no . I work full time so my days of are given to shopping and cleaning so nights are my only free time

over a year ago

I much prefer night time meets

over a year ago

I totally understand its just not an option for some people and due to family daytime is our only option , we love meeting people for some good wholesome fun but due to our timing issues its just not happening

over a year ago

Yeah I know the feeling. Midweeks are easiest for me but just not enough people are available. Stick with it you are bound to find some who are available.

over a year ago

That's the plan with school starting back up we are eager to start having fun again

over a year ago

Well if you're looking for a suitable male to play daytimes in mallow look no further

over a year ago

Well we will keep that in mind for sure

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

I prefer day time meets as my work is flexible. ... weekends are usually are family time

over a year ago

I like daytime meets, sneaking off, feels more taboo in the daytime somehow.

over a year ago

Daytime in mallow is good for me too if ye are interested

over a year ago

You're certainly giving urselves a few more options by coming on the forum by the looks of things !! Lol Daytime meets suit me better as well but I need to plan them well in advance working around the day job ! Enjoy !!

over a year ago

"I much prefer night time meets "

Same the night air does something wild to me.....

over a year ago

Thanks for the offers guys and when we are looking for single guys its great to know ye can meet x

over a year ago

"I prefer day time meets as my work is flexible. ... weekends are usually are family time"

Yeah I am the same and can enjoy ourselfs a lot better without having to worry

over a year ago

Day or night it's all the one 4 me.it's getting the meets I find the hardest on here.

over a year ago

love a bit of daytime fun...but can b tricky if no-one canm accomodate...or if u live in the schticks and people not prepared to travel!!!

over a year ago

Daytime meets generally work for me as its difficult to organise sitters in the eve time. Once school starts back I'm able to play more so they suit more than evening or weekend meets would

over a year ago

does anyone know many hotels that do early check-ins??...dublin or belfast..that after-all is where the vast majority of ppl meet!!!

over a year ago

If ur pushy u can normally get a room in Bewleys from anytime after 11 , 11:30 ish !!

over a year ago

"Daytime meets generally work for me as its difficult to organise sitters in the eve time. Once school starts back I'm able to play more so they suit more than evening or weekend meets would "

Exactly where as I don't need a babysitter but I have a teenager and as ye know they are far from stupid so makes it hard enough as getting away for the night .. Would not be a good idea with a teen in the house lol . so school hours are perfect for us

over a year ago

Daytimdd meets are great. Im a morning person so by the time 10am comes around im wide awake and starting to think about fun.

Depends on a persons circumstance then. What kind of job the they have, are they on holidays etc

Post new Message to Thread