Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Dogging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is this legal? Like of guards pull up and you're banging away and others watching can you get done , I don't think it happens here in cork much I drove around to reputed hot spots before out of curiosity but to no avail

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

no its illegal and yes you can get done for it.

By *ockhard and SweetcheeksCouple
over a year ago

City

Iv been looking for new dogging spots as a lot of the regular ones are full of all old men parked up!!! Ido to want an old man watching me dogging!!! Anyone have new suggestions mad to go dogging again

over a year ago

Is there any around Kilkenny does anyone know.

over a year ago

We got done before lol but they just wanted too make sure that i was not there against my will and that i agreed too it they brought us too the garda station an lets us go after a few mins an told us not too do it again

By *s2now4uCouple
over a year ago

Everywhere

We were caught too lol

The cop laughed after he checked I was ok and there of my free will. I wanted to continue but hubby said bet there would be more cops coming. We got dressed and left and as we just pulled on road two cop cars from each direction arrived and went in. Good job we left. Still it was good Craic looking back. Not funny at time x

over a year ago

Dos this really happen iv never com across any fem up 4 it round magherafelt or know of any wer it takes place

over a year ago

"We were caught too lol

The cop laughed after he checked I was ok and there of my free will. I wanted to continue but hubby said bet there would be more cops coming. We got dressed and left and as we just pulled on road two cop cars from each direction arrived and went in. Good job we left. Still it was good Craic looking back. Not funny at time x"

lol no way the fukers brought us to the station to question everyone ta make sure we all agreed on being there for sexual fun well its kind of a good thing in a way bit of bummer for us horny people lol

over a year ago

Yeah, you can be prosecuted under two laws.

If you have sex in a car, no one around, you have done nothing wrong.

As soon as someone stands and watches you, or if they can prove you intended for people to watch then you have broken a few laws.

The guards wont care about you having sex in the car, they will care about you dogging because it attracts a certain type of people to the area. The fact they have to insure the girl is there of her own free will tells you that stuff has happened in the area that warrants those types of questions.

over a year ago

good spots in cork I know a few where couples meet get in touch cant tell you on here not safe

Post new Message to Thread