Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Profile pics

Jump to newest

By *rsmith21 OP   Man
over a year ago

Never never land

I want to change my profile pic want to get opinions on what is an appropate profile pic for this site, the options are clothed body pic, bare chest body pic, fully naked full body pic or cock pic ?????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why not do one of each and then cycle them as avatar pics

over a year ago

Well just my humble opinion: skin!!! Showing off your good features wether its bum, chest, shoulders, or whole body. Cock pics are not generally considered appealing as profile pic. Keep those private for those who want to see.

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

Show a little skin. .. But tease .... lol

over a year ago

Do what you feel represents you the best.

You will get meets regardless of your pic, so by presenting yourself honestly in it you will be able to attract the meets you want the most.

My pics are clothed, face, and topless because that is me, that is who the person is gonna be swinging with. I like to know people and think they are cool before having sex with them.

A cock pic would say sex takes a priority over everything else. Some women don't like that, but some love it.

I always think the worst thing you can do on your profile is lie, or say stuff to get more meets, or present yourself in a way you think women will respond to more.

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

"Do what you feel represents you the best.

You will get meets regardless of your pic, so by presenting yourself honestly in it you will be able to attract the meets you want the most.

My pics are clothed, face, and topless because that is me, that is who the person is gonna be swinging with. I like to know people and think they are cool before having sex with them.

A cock pic would say sex takes a priority over everything else. Some women don't like that, but some love it.

I always think the worst thing you can do on your profile is lie, or say stuff to get more meets, or present yourself in a way you think women will respond to more."

well put!

over a year ago

I always think the worst thing you can do on your profile is lie, or say stuff to get more meets, or present yourself in a way you think women will respond to more.

well put!

"

Couldn't agree more. The profile and the style should match your personality. It does not mean that everybody will respond to it, but those that will, most likely will be the people you will be happy to meet with.

There are few of judgmental people that know everything and always better, so not need to please everybody. Just be honest with yourself and with those that you contact (through your profile, messages and chats) and you should be OK.

Good luck and happy swinging.

over a year ago

well put!

Couldn't agree more. The profile and the style should match your personality. It does not mean that everybody will respond to it, but those that will, most likely will be the people you will be happy to meet with.

There are few of judgmental people that know everything and always better, so not need to please everybody. Just be honest with yourself and with those that you contact (through your profile, messages and chats) and you should be OK.

Good luck and happy swinging.

"

I think this all sums it up fairly well. Put a pic up that you like, it may become a point of conversation it may not.

over a year ago

"I want to change my profile pic want to get opinions on what is an appropate profile pic for this site, the options are clothed body pic, bare chest body pic, fully naked full body pic or cock pic ?????"

anyway very important is, always keep in mind for your pic size .. women prefer 711 bytes 67x75 !! This is the Photo size what you get from woman . such a pic is that blur that you can photograph the family dog, it would be no difference !

over a year ago

I always think the worst thing you can do on your profile is lie, or say stuff to get more meets, or present yourself in a way you think women will respond to more."

Very well put!!!

Post new Message to Thread