Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Love

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do people who fall for each other on fab last or is it mostly short affairs. Is love a dangerous thing on a place like this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

I'm sure it happens on here people fall for each other you can't help who you fall for . Probably not the best place but if happens then go for if

By *oci1Couple
over a year ago

Trim

Does happen we spoke to a girl last week at the m&g who is smitten by a guy she met delighted for her

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Do people who fall for each other on fab last or is it mostly short affairs. Is love a dangerous thing on a place like this"

You asked the same question here last week, didn't you get your answer?

By *oci1Couple
over a year ago

Trim

"Do people who fall for each other on fab last or is it mostly short affairs. Is love a dangerous thing on a place like this

You asked the same question here last week, didn't you get your answer? "

Oooops missed that one!

over a year ago

"Do people who fall for each other on fab last or is it mostly short affairs. Is love a dangerous thing on a place like this

You asked the same question here last week, didn't you get your answer?

Oooops missed that one! "

Haha it's usually me misses it!!

over a year ago

You asked the same question here last week, didn't you get your answer? "

agreed this was asked last week and Yes it does happen

over a year ago

Ok sorry just on my mind at the moment.

over a year ago

This gets asked alot and there's no right or wrong answer!

There's no defined place for people to meet and fall in love so why is here viewed so differently?

Also people make the point that this is supposed to be NSA, but I view here as a little community of like minded liberal adults. If people want no strings then more power to them, I hope they find what they are looking for here

You can't help when you fall for someone. When two single people meet and get on, they are of the same mindset and enjoy the same things and get on as people - then sometimes it's hard to not fall for them?

Live and let live I say and more power to those that do

over a year ago

"Ok sorry just on my mind at the moment. "

Are u a smitten kitten??

over a year ago

"This gets asked alot and there's no right or wrong answer!

There's no defined place for people to meet and fall in love so why is here viewed so differently?

Also people make the point that this is supposed to be NSA, but I view here as a little community of like minded liberal adults. If people want no strings then more power to them, I hope they find what they are looking for here

You can't help when you fall for someone. When two single people meet and get on, they are of the same mindset and enjoy the same things and get on as people - then sometimes it's hard to not fall for them?

Live and let live I say and more power to those that do "

Could not have said it better lolli and so true too

over a year ago

Yes Lolli I agree....it's the chemistry

over a year ago

"Ok sorry just on my mind at the moment.

Are u a smitten kitten??"

That's the thing i don't know. As it's not really what I wanted and she feels same. But am afraid of possibly losing something before it's began really. Hate what ifs.

over a year ago

Are u a smitten kitten??

That's the thing i don't know. As it's not really what I wanted and she feels same. But am afraid of possibly losing something before it's began really. Hate what ifs. "

It is easy to get swept away very quickly in this type of situation..the love/lust debate is an age old one.

If two people don't want something then it's pretty clear but when the 'what ifs' creep in then that's a doubt which needs acted on. I am a great believer in 'what's for you won't pass you by' and also time changes people and things.

U2 might not want love now but maybe down the line it will be clearer.

I'd say try to not worry about the 'what ifs' and just enjoy each other

over a year ago

Are u a smitten kitten??

That's the thing i don't know. As it's not really what I wanted and she feels same. But am afraid of possibly losing something before it's began really. Hate what ifs.

It is easy to get swept away very quickly in this type of situation..the love/lust debate is an age old one.

If two people don't want something then it's pretty clear but when the 'what ifs' creep in then that's a doubt which needs acted on. I am a great believer in 'what's for you won't pass you by' and also time changes people and things.

I'd say try to not worry about the 'what ifs' and just enjoy each other "

Absolute sound advice as always Hunni xxx

over a year ago

Are u a smitten kitten??

Absolute sound advice as always Hunni xxx"

Under my youthful look lurkes a wise old owl....twit twooo x

over a year ago

Are u a smitten kitten??

Under my youthful look lurkes a wise old owl....twit twooo x"

Thanks. So then is it wrong she's left fab and I still have a account. She knows I do. Just scared I guess

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

over a year ago

Are u a smitten kitten??

Thanks. So then is it wrong she's left fab and I still have a account. She knows I do. Just scared I guess"

Sounds advice from both lolli and ms hunnitoes. Why do you think it's wrong to Still have an account? Maybe answer that and might make things more clear

over a year ago

Are u a smitten kitten??

Thanks. So then is it wrong she's left fab and I still have a account. She knows I do. Just scared I guess"

It depends on why she left and what expectations she has of you? Did you both agree to close your accounts?

It's easy to delete and reopen accounts x

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Are u a smitten kitten??

what u scared of take the chance go got if !!!!! No point in thinking "what if." Never have regrets go with the moment if could be the next thing

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Are u a smitten kitten??

what u scared of take the chance go got if !!!!! No point in thinking "what if." Never have regrets go with the moment if could be the next thing

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Are u a smitten kitten??

Thanks. So then is it wrong she's left fab and I still have a account. She knows I do. Just scared I guesswhat u scared of take the chance go got if !!!!! No point in thinking "what if." Never have regrets go with the moment if could be the next thing "

never be afraid to take a chance u never know what will happen

over a year ago

Are u a smitten kitten??

Thanks. So then is it wrong she's left fab and I still have a account. She knows I do. Just scared I guesswhat u scared of take the chance go got if !!!!! No point in thinking "what if." Never have regrets go with the moment if could be the next thing

never be afraid to take a chance u never know what will happen"

Yeah just afraid that feelings and emotions have come in. I wasn't expecting it just kinda had happened. It's a lot of things but don't know any answers. Complications will always be there and I don't know if that's to much.

over a year ago

Are u a smitten kitten??

Thanks. So then is it wrong she's left fab and I still have a account. She knows I do. Just scared I guesswhat u scared of take the chance go got if !!!!! No point in thinking "what if." Never have regrets go with the moment if could be the next thing

Yeah just afraid that feelings and emotions have come in. I wasn't expecting it just kinda had happened. It's a lot of things but don't know any answers. Complications will always be there and I don't know if that's to much. "

nobody expects it, it happens when you least expect it but are you willing to lose what might be a great thing? Just go with the flow and see what happens you've nothing to lose.Enjoy and I hope it wworks out for you.

over a year ago

I don't think it matters where you meet someone you fall in love with or maybe im being a bit romantic

over a year ago

"I don't think it matters where you meet someone you fall in love with or maybe im being a bit romantic "

over a year ago

"I don't think it matters where you meet someone you fall in love with or maybe im being a bit romantic "

I think you'd be right

over a year ago

Are u a smitten kitten??

Yeah just afraid that feelings and emotions have come in. I wasn't expecting it just kinda had happened. It's a lot of things but don't know any answers. Complications will always be there and I don't know if that's to much. "

I always think 'what's the worst thing that can happen in this situation?' and if it anything but death I just plunge in with both feet...you can always back paddle away if it starts feeling wrong

By *llie and ApplesCouple
over a year ago

where ever

Joebro ....your account is three weeks old .... This a new one to hide from her that you are still on this? Be true to yourself and her ....there is nothing worse than lies and mistrust...be honest about how you feel, the truth can not be shamed

over a year ago

"Joebro ....your account is three weeks old .... This a new one to hide from her that you are still on this? Be true to yourself and her ....there is nothing worse than lies and mistrust...be honest about how you feel, the truth can not be shamed "

Honesty is the key....

over a year ago

Love is in the air

Everywhere I look around

Love is in the air

Every sight and every sound

And I don't know if I'm being foolish

Don't know if I'm being wise

But it's something that I must believe in

And it's there when I look in your eyes

Love is in the air

In the whisper of the trees

Love is in the air

In the thunder of the sea

And I don't know if I'm just dreaming

Don't know if I feel sane

And it's there when you call out my name

Love is in the air

Love is in the air

Oh oh oh

Oh oh oh

Oops sorry is this not the daily lyrics thread?

over a year ago

"Love is in the air

Everywhere I look around

Love is in the air

Love is in the air

Love is in the air

Love is in the air

Love is in the air

Oh oh oh

Oh oh oh

Oops sorry is this not the daily lyrics thread? "

ha ha ha

sure set up a love lyric thread lol

over a year ago

"Love is in the air

Everywhere I look around

Love is in the air

Love is in the air

Love is in the air

Love is in the air

Love is in the air

Oh oh oh

Oh oh oh

ha ha ha

sure set up a love lyric thread lol"

God no! Are you wise?!!! it would start on love theme tunes and end up causing a divorce or row!

over a year ago

"Love is in the air

Everywhere I look around

Love is in the air

Love is in the air

Love is in the air

Love is in the air

Love is in the air

Oh oh oh

Oh oh oh

ha ha ha

sure set up a love lyric thread lol

God no! Are you wise?!!! it would start on love theme tunes and end up causing a divorce or row! "

Ha ha me wise never lol

over a year ago

"Joebro ....your account is three weeks old .... This a new one to hide from her that you are still on this? Be true to yourself and her ....there is nothing worse than lies and mistrust...be honest about how you feel, the truth can not be shamed

Honesty is the key...."

Yes honesty is key and no I'm not hiding from her she knows about the account. And yeah I don't know if I should keep. I'm just confused about the whole thing she knows this too. All I know for sure is I think about her night and day. And when we are together it's special. But there's always one of them. I don't know if we are either in right place for a relationship and one will get hurt or both.

over a year ago

"Joebro ....your account is three weeks old .... This a new one to hide from her that you are still on this? Be true to yourself and her ....there is nothing worse than lies and mistrust...be honest about how you feel, the truth can not be shamed

Honesty is the key....

Yes honesty is key and no I'm not hiding from her she knows about the account. And yeah I don't know if I should keep. I'm just confused about the whole thing she knows this too. All I know for sure is I think about her night and day. And when we are together it's special. But there's always one of them. I don't know if we are either in right place for a relationship and one will get hurt or both. "

How will you know if you don't try though? When I'm old I want to be sitting raising a glass to all that I have done rather than wondering what could have been

over a year ago

Are u a smitten kitten??

What kind of compilations Joebro ?

over a year ago

Honesty is the key....

Yes honesty is key and no I'm not hiding from her she knows about the account. And yeah I don't know if I should keep. I'm just confused about the whole thing she knows this too. All I know for sure is I think about her night and day. And when we are together it's special. But there's always one of them. I don't know if we are either in right place for a relationship and one will get hurt or both.

How will you know if you don't try though? When I'm old I want to be sitting raising a glass to all that I have done rather than wondering what could have been"

I'm with you there sofia.

over a year ago

Honesty is the key....

How will you know if you don't try though? When I'm old I want to be sitting raising a glass to all that I have done rather than wondering what could have been"

I'll toast to that!

over a year ago

I thought what the hell and it didnt work but was hard for few days but life goes on .....I have no regrets fun while it last ....maybe stop worrying and live for the moment

over a year ago

Love shouldn't be determined or confined to a meeting point. It's about so much more than that. That can't eat, can't breathe, can't sleep kind of love.....it shouldn't matter whether yous met on here, in the supermarket or pissed d*unk in a pub. All that should matter is how you both feel

throw caution to the wind and take a chance! At the end of the day, the heart wants what the heart wants!

over a year ago

"Love shouldn't be determined or confined to a meeting point. It's about so much more than that. That can't eat, can't breathe, can't sleep kind of love.....it shouldn't matter whether yous met on here, in the supermarket or pissed d*unk in a pub. All that should matter is how you both feel

throw caution to the wind and take a chance! At the end of the day, the heart wants what the heart wants!"

And there's nothing you can do to stop love happening believe me

over a year ago

"Love shouldn't be determined or confined to a meeting point. It's about so much more than that. That can't eat, can't breathe, can't sleep kind of love.....it shouldn't matter whether yous met on here, in the supermarket or pissed d*unk in a pub. All that should matter is how you both feel

throw caution to the wind and take a chance! At the end of the day, the heart wants what the heart wants!"

ABSOFUKKINGLUTELY!!!!

Post new Message to Thread