Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Awkward anal

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

On a recent play date with a cpl, we indulged in a bit of DP with the lady. Mid romp a little nugget of poop fell out of the fem. nobody noticed and I flung it behind the chair in the hotel room and said nothing.

What would you do?

And yes I washed my hands after

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

one of these moments...

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Jesus

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

I don't think pickin it up and flinging it would be my first choice haha

over a year ago

Christ

over a year ago

"On a recent play date with a cpl, we indulged in a bit of DP with the lady. Mid romp a little nugget of poop fell out of the fem. nobody noticed and I flung it behind the chair in the hotel room and said nothing.

What would you do?

And yes I washed my hands after"

well if you will insist on putting you penis where poops comes out of it's a chance you are going to take, not entirely sure wether you just made it up or not though lolol

over a year ago

"On a recent play date with a cpl, we indulged in a bit of DP with the lady. Mid romp a little nugget of poop fell out of the fem. nobody noticed and I flung it behind the chair in the hotel room and said nothing.

What would you do?

And yes I washed my hands after"

I'm in kinks laughing here. You've just made my day! What to do with a little nugget? Too funny

By *harmanMan
over a year ago

Living Abroad

"I don't think pickin it up and flinging it would be my first choice haha "

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

I wouldn't write a thread about it!!!

Id prefer anything that happens on a meet stays on a meet.

Or how about putting it in a 'what if' scenario.

over a year ago

Haha awkward lol

over a year ago

"I wouldn't write a thread about it!!!

Id prefer anything that happens on a meet stays on a meet.

Or how about putting it in a 'what if' scenario. "

over a year ago

Sh1t happens. I've named no names nor would I. It is as real as sex gets. Not like "in the movies" stuff where nobody argues about who sleeps on the damp patch.

over a year ago

"Sh1t happens. I've named no names nor would I. It is as real as sex gets. Not like "in the movies" stuff where nobody argues about who sleeps on the damp patch."

Yeah it does but if I was one of your meets I certainly wouldn't be liking something like this disclosed in a public forum as the obvious next step is to look at your veris and go which one is the "lucky" couple you are talking about

By *eandmrsjones1Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Sh1t happens. I've named no names nor would I. It is as real as sex gets. Not like "in the movies" stuff where nobody argues about who sleeps on the damp patch.

Yeah it does but if I was one of your meets I certainly wouldn't be liking something like this disclosed in a public forum as the obvious next step is to look at your veris and go which one is the "lucky" couple you are talking about"

That's exactly what I was thinking.

over a year ago

"Sh1t happens. I've named no names nor would I. It is as real as sex gets. Not like "in the movies" stuff where nobody argues about who sleeps on the damp patch."

It's always a good idea to book a room with two beds in it. Use one for playing on and the other for sleeping (optional).

You don't have to deal with damp patches or any other sticky situations then.

over a year ago

"Sh1t happens. I've named no names nor would I. It is as real as sex gets. Not like "in the movies" stuff where nobody argues about who sleeps on the damp patch.

Yeah it does but if I was one of your meets I certainly wouldn't be liking something like this disclosed in a public forum as the obvious next step is to look at your veris and go which one is the "lucky" couple you are talking about

That's exactly what I was thinking. "

over a year ago

Ok ok..

I never a actully happened. I made it all up for some lunchtime banter. To brighten up everybody's dull Monday. It is all fable.

I will ask the mod people to delete the made up story.

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

As good as naming. So any couple that youve met from fab are now wondering is it them....Why I said it could have been wrote in a 'what if' scenario.

By *eandmrsjones1Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

"

well if you will insist on putting you penis where poops comes out of it's a chance you are going to take, not entirely sure wether you just made it up or not though lolol "

A little preplanning and anal douching can avoid any such nastiness

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

It's always a good idea to book a room with two beds in it. Use one for playing on and the other for sleeping (optional).

You don't have to deal with damp patches or any other sticky situations then. "

I always sneak over to the single bed wen wer in hotels the rooms usually hav a double and a single I wait till he falls asleep then go over he wakes up sayin ya bitch I didn wanna be bad and go over to it haha

over a year ago

"Ok ok..

I never a actully happened. I made it all up for some lunchtime banter. To brighten up everybody's dull Monday. It is all fable.

"

Ha ha ya eejit...

I hope they dont now in badness

over a year ago

Lol, Thankgod I don't do anal !

over a year ago

"It's always a good idea to book a room with two beds in it. Use one for playing on and the other for sleeping (optional).

You don't have to deal with damp patches or any other sticky situations then. "

Words of wisdom!

over a year ago

"It's always a good idea to book a room with two beds in it. Use one for playing on and the other for sleeping (optional).

You don't have to deal with damp patches or any other sticky situations then.

Words of wisdom! "

Words of experience!

over a year ago

Jaysus that gave me a chuckle

over a year ago

"

well if you will insist on putting you penis where poops comes out of it's a chance you are going to take, not entirely sure wether you just made it up or not though lolol

A little preplanning and anal douching can avoid any such nastiness"

Avoid but not completely rule out lol, always a chance of it, thankfully it has never happened to me , I think I would lock myself away forever if it did lol.

over a year ago

Actually happened at a Dublin party, in the Living room of all places. No one owned up to it....it cleared the room in 10 minutes. Bit thoughtless not to tell anyone, or clear it up, ruined the party

over a year ago

PMSL.....thats the best laugh ive had in ages!!!

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"Ok ok..

"

brilliant fella

over a year ago

"Actually happened at a Dublin party, in the Living room of all places. No one owned up to it....it cleared the room in 10 minutes. Bit thoughtless not to tell anyone, or clear it up, ruined the party "

Ruined how??? Amazes me how some people can be so Anal...lol

over a year ago

"Actually happened at a Dublin party, in the Living room of all places. No one owned up to it....it cleared the room in 10 minutes. Bit thoughtless not to tell anyone, or clear it up, ruined the party

Ruined how??? Amazes me how some people can be so Anal...lol "

Lol touché

over a year ago

"Actually happened at a Dublin party, in the Living room of all places. No one owned up to it....it cleared the room in 10 minutes. Bit thoughtless not to tell anyone, or clear it up, ruined the party

Ruined how??? Amazes me how some people can be so Anal...lol "

over a year ago

Lol touché "

Should that not be douche...

By *eandmrsjones1Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Actually happened at a Dublin party, in the Living room of all places. No one owned up to it....it cleared the room in 10 minutes. Bit thoughtless not to tell anyone, or clear it up, ruined the party "

So if it was you, you would have put your hand up and said sorry everyone I just shit myself??

over a year ago

This thread is just darn wrong!!! ????

By *urfdudeMan
over a year ago

WEXFORD

Did they verify you ?

They could be reading this thread !

Not good lol

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

So if it was you, you would have put your hand up and said sorry everyone I just shit myself?? "

Or used the bathroom!!!

over a year ago

As good as naming. So any couple that youve met from fab are now wondering is it them....Why I said it could have been wrote in a 'what if' scenario. "

over a year ago

Please read entire thread. The story is fake. It never happened to me. It's light banter.

By *eandmrsjones1Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

So if it was you, you would have put your hand up and said sorry everyone I just shit myself??

Or used the bathroom!!!"

Presumably it wasn't an event that was planned so a bathroom visit may not have been possible before the arrival.

By *oci1Couple
over a year ago

Trim

Some imagination for lunchtime banter wouldn't say to many enjoyed their lunches

over a year ago

Can't agree with u more Barney......like happened me a while ago , no one was named , Defamed or identified in the posting of our threads .....and in my case it brought up the health issue which can only be a good thing but there are a few on here who have nothing better to do but criticise !!!! You just get up and dust urself down and carry on !!!

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

Or used the bathroom!!!

Presumably it wasn't an event that was planned so a bathroom visit may not have been possible before the arrival."

Not something I do i.e. plan my bathroom visits, Im not that regular

over a year ago

So if it was you, you would have put your hand up and said sorry everyone I just shit myself?? "

I would certainly have apologised and cleaned up, not that it would have happened to me, as I always cleanse before parties. Is it any different to someone throwing up at a party?? The issue being that they didn't clean up and so, ruined the party.

over a year ago

Lol touché

Should that not be douche... "

*tipping my hat*

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

Hate some careless women who don't get prepared for anal.if you know that you are not ok. don't do it.anal can be embarrassing in public. Trust me. have seen it in swingers club play room.very unpleasant.

over a year ago

Jaysus must have been a shit experience when it was 2 weeks since the last post on this thread before urs

over a year ago

Well we all saying yuk, but come on be realistic we all poo, yes it would be embarrassing but I think if you agree to do it and it was spur of the moment you gotta be aware it can happen! Making it a big deal is the issue here lol

over a year ago

"Hate some careless women who don't get prepared for anal.if you know that you are not ok. don't do it.anal can be embarrassing in public. Trust me. have seen it in swingers club play room.very unpleasant. "

You hate them?? Bit OTT..

Post new Message to Thread